Providence Service Corporation is a nationally known social service agency. Our mission is to ensure the provision of accessible, effective, high quality community-based counseling and social services as an alternative to traditional institutional care. Providence is dedicated to ensuring that all clients have access to professional community-based care, proven treatment methods and comprehensive service planning. Providence offers a wide variety of programs across the country, and all share a primary commitment to provide care that builds upon clients' strengths and responds to their concerns.
For more information please view our website at www.provcorp.com
Providence of Texas is currently seeking two Part-Time Therapists (Bilingual-Spanish (1) and English (1)) to provide in-home services under our Family Preservation Program contract to youth and their families in Dallas County. The Part-Time position may become a full-time position with program growth.
Therapist must be able to work with a diverse population in different environments and is responsible for assisting the family to identify therapeutic needs and issues as well as develop an effective treatment plan focused on building upon current strengths.
The Therapist will utilize Functional Family Therapy as the primary treatment approach with Providence providing ongoing training and supervision in this treatment modality. Half-time Therapist caseload may range from a minimum of 4 to 7 families with families receiving services two hours per week in their homes. Evening hours will be required.
To be considered one must have the following:
- Therapist: Master's degree in Counseling and LPC-I or LPC; or Social Work and LMSW or LCSW. Must be fully licensed within the first year of employment
- Must have fluent usage (verbal and written) of Spanish and English languages for the Bilingual position
- Must have fluent usage (verbal and written) of English language for the non-Bilingual position
- Previous experience working in-home and in the community with at-risk or emotionally disturbed children, adolescents and families with some experience with the juvenile probation system
- Flexibility and willingness to grow and develop as a professional
- Organization skills and ability to address client's treatment goals and contractual productivity requirements
If you are interested in exploring an opportunity with Providence of Texas please submit resume with cover letter of interest and salary expectations to 214.631.6698 or email to this post. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!