Provident Protection Group is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, residential communities, and shopping centers. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, Provident Protection Group is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction. Provident Protection Group security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client's needs.
Security Officers will be expected to patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site. Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies. Respond to emergencies, such as medical issues and alarms.
Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 10 years of verifiable employment history.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- No criminal convictions as specified under our guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
- Have a valid guard card and exposed firearm permit (for armed positions).
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Must have previous experience; Law enforcement, military, corrections preferred.
- Must have good communications skills.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, training and opportunities for advancement. Provident Protection Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Please visit our website at http://providentprotectiongroup.com/ to apply.