Inside Sales Executive - Non Acute
Location: Irving, TX
Work with client members to identify opportunities to upsell. Create focused and revenue driving sales plans around client initiatives and company programs. Must be self-motivated and take initiative to build your own pipeline and learn the business. Must be well organized and able to multi-task, and relationship building are essential to success.
- Develop and execute member account plans for smaller market segments that bring value to members and meet/exceeds Provista corporate and individual sales goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with members through phone contact.
- Responsible for accounts/member relationships in smaller market segments (lower potential members).
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline to track progress on sales opportunities with members.
- Use sales approach to determine member's needs.
- Match the organization's solutions to member's needs.
- Regularly work with member staff to develop accountability for defined goals, revenue growth and member penetration.
- Up-sell programs, i.e., standardization programs, committed programs, physician preference products, outsourcing vs. in-sourcing.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers and distributors.
- Develop member account plans, timelines, and track member value to achieve member goals and cost reductions, utilizing all Provista service lines, collaborating with others at VHA/Novation.
- Identify value opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years' experience with broad knowledge of the field with strong sales, leadership and account management skills.
- Experience working with executive levels at acute care providers and ability to influence decisions at both the C-suite and department head levels.
- Firsthand knowledge of how hospitals operate, are organized and make decision points in the organization.
- Experience with consulting engagements, preferably in constructing and selling the engagement.
Provista offers an exceptional employee benefits package and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PROVISTA Solutions has forged strategic alliances and partnerships with the industry's most renowned technology providers to enhance our...