Inside Sales Executive - Non Acute
Location: Irving, TX
Work with client members to identify opportunities to upsell. Create focused and revenue driving sales plans around client initiatives and company programs. Must be self-motivated and take initiative to build your own pipeline and learn the business. Must be well organized and able to multi-task, and relationship building are essential to success.
- Develop and execute member account plans for smaller market segments that bring value to members and meet/exceeds Provista corporate and individual sales goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with members through phone contact.
- Responsible for accounts/member relationships in smaller market segments (lower potential members).
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline to track progress on sales opportunities with members.
- Use sales approach to determine member's needs.
- Match the organization's solutions to member's needs.
- Regularly work with member staff to develop accountability for defined goals, revenue growth and member penetration.
- Up-sell programs, i.e., standardization programs, committed programs, physician preference products, outsourcing vs. in-sourcing.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers and distributors.
- Develop member account plans, timelines, and track member value to achieve member goals and cost reductions, utilizing all Provista service lines, collaborating with others at VHA/Novation.
- Identify value opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years' experience with broad knowledge of the field with strong sales, leadership and account management skills.
- Experience working with executive levels at acute care providers and ability to influence decisions at both the C-suite and department head levels.
- Firsthand knowledge of how hospitals operate, are organized and make decision points in the organization.
- Experience with consulting engagements, preferably in constructing and selling the engagement.
Provista offers an exceptional employee benefits package and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.