PRS In Vivo

PRS In Vivo Employee Reviews

Great working environment
Jr. System Engineer (Current Employee) –  500 frank west burr blvd Teaneck NJJuly 21, 2014
My typical day at work differs on a daily basis, from working on maintaining server to desktop support. I have learned to prioritize and handle each situation efficiently and effectively. Management has helped me grow and learn each day by supplying me with knowledge with books and online training. My co-workers worked as a team to get things done and right by checking each others work.The hardest part of my day is,There are challenges that arise constantly throughout the day but by using teamwork implementing effective Technics I am able thoroughly complete the job in a timely fashion. Each day is a new learning experience which helps me gain knowledge and wisdom and better enables me to strive to reach goals
Cool employees, somewhat outdated company environment
Qualitative Project Director (Current Employee) –  Teaneck, NJAugust 20, 2015
Lots of management which leads to micro managing; however, the people and brands you work with are cool / funHeavy management, lack of respect for workers, cool people, cool work...
Great place to intern
intern (Former Employee) –  teaneck njMay 28, 2015
Learned a great deal of current marketing solutions pertaining to technological services and graphic packaging. Great atmosphere with helpful and informative employees and managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRS In Vivo. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3