Prudential Financial Inc

Prudential Financial Inc Employer Reviews

productive
Intern (Former Employee), Newark, NJJanuary 8, 2015
productive , helpful management, academia culture, very low pay
Great Company!
Compliance Intern (Current Employee), Newark, NJNovember 13, 2014
I love working here. The work environment is very tranquil. No yelling or screaming, just people wanting to get work done. Hardest part of the job is understanding the business as it has so many different aspects to its business. Then there is the Prudential acronyms. People that have been working there for years still struggle with all the acronyms. But, still the job is great as you learn something everyday given the company's size ($1.14T AUM!!!).
stable company with good work/life balance
Team Lead, Infrastructure Services (Current Employee), Livingstin, NJMarch 30, 2014
I have taken many different responsibilites in this job, such as performance tunning for various web-based application besides WebSphere, formed monitoring strategies which were not in place prior to my employment, installation/configuration of client certificates, as well as the ITIL framework and many more. All together mades my work exciting and enjoyable.
Poor
Financial Professional Associate (Current Employee), south windsor , ctDecember 5, 2013
Pros: one out of a few hits it big and makes a good salary
Cons: offfce location
You don’t get paid until you complete a 26 week cdp program that you have to pay for which costs $1500, in those 26 weeks you have to get the L&H, series 6, and series 63 exam. The managers rush you through it weather you have the money or not. Poor organization as each man explains the rules different.
Great work environment
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 12, 2013
Worked in call center environment where I assisted clients and agents with processing disbursements and simple changes to policies. Prudential created a great atmosphere for employee morale
Close-knit supportive staff
Production Artist FREELANCE (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 14, 2013
Perfection was stressed even more than most studios. A software system called SMART was used to integrate artists files with writer's edits.The software was so demanding that anything less than a thorough understanding could be problematic and time consuming.
Excellent place to work!
Programming Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNSeptember 26, 2012
I worked for Prudential for many years and I enjoyed working there.
Prudential was a very fair company to work for.