• Working as a Sr. Solutions Architect providing design, architecture
Sr. Enterprise & Solutions Architect (Current Employee) – Newark, NJ – March 23, 2016
• Leading the program for implementation of FAEM (Finance Adjustments and Entry Module) via a single user interface for SGL (balances), Indicative/Contract data and Common Balances cutting across multiple source systems like GENESIS, SGL, CDA, OpsPortal.
• Leading the technical solution architecture & design involving integration with various applications/systems across the Finance backbone.
• Lead the integration of .NET user interfaces with Java/JEE backend for various applications for GFTS and FRO supervisors and deployment to multiple geographical regions like APAC, EMEA and NAM.
• Worked with leading the .NET and Java teams onshore and offshore & responsible for managing delivery & key milestones on various GFTS initiatives.
• Lead the program both from functional and technical aspects as well as wrote the design specifications (High Level Design document, Low Level Design document).