Prudential

Prudential Employer Reviews

A fast paced, mulit task environment.
Marketing Compliance Manager (Current Employee), Shelton CTNovember 20, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: no room for growth
A typical day at work would be to review marketing materials for compliance. Collaborate with other business units on marketing materials. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting as well as audits. The hardest part of the job is there are no growth opportunities at this time. The most enjoyable part is the fast paced environment and things always moving – more... in a different direction. – less
Very professional and team oriented company
Death Claims Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville FLNovember 20, 2014
A typical day consisted of morning huddles to go over any important communications and to address any concerns the staff may have. I really enjoy working for Prudential. The management is very knowledgeable and courteous. Working at Prudential can be fun but at the same time a very professional atmosphere.
Nice place to work
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: nice work environment
I managed the office facility, supervised staff, coordinated advertising for in house listing and coordinated referrals. I learned timelines, deadlines and facilities management.

Broker/Owners were an excellent team. Loved my colleagues.
Good work environment slow advancement okay management
Case Manager (Former Employee), Shelton, CTNovember 14, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: no advancement
Day in the Life in Annuities at Prudential Financial
Annuities Research Assistant (Current Employee), Dresher, PANovember 13, 2014
Pros: the things you had access to in the facility. cafeteria, atm and child care for parents with infants
Cons: breaks way to short
When I started, I arrived each day at 9am and stayed until 5pm. I learned about the many different products that prudential offered as far as Annuities and the different policies that went into each specific product that our department offered our clients. In my area of the department I was responsible for doing the research in finding out who the death – more... claim beneficiaries were on the contracts that the deceased held with us. So that those beneficiaries could make a claim on the funds that were owed to them. Besides doing the research to find the beneficiaries I was responsible for also, sending those beneficiaries letters of the notice that these annuity funds were owed and available to them. Advising them to make a claim to either continue the contract with Prudential or file paper work to liquidate the funds. Yet the hardest part of my job was getting 80 of those letters out a day.

I was required to send out 80 letters a day but it became difficult for me because of various reason. (1). In my opinion I believe our the systems that department was using were outdated and sometimes as a result because of having to many application open at once my desktop would freeze and different points throughout the day sometimes and also having to call the tech department a lot because of password issues and access to certain systems got in the way as well. And (2). Having to open up multiple applications in the morning on a desktop that is already slow became time consuming at times waiting for things to load and always having to flip back and forth through each app to do research became time conflicting as well. Took sometimes 45minutes when I arrived in the office until I was up and running with all my applications open and accessible.

But what I enjoyed the most was talking, working with and collaborating with my colleagues and the other people that surrounded our department and throughout the other areas of the office. – less
Underwriting Specialist (Former Employee), Roseland, NJNovember 11, 2014
Pros: opportunities for new and different opportunities
Cons: going through shift in business
Good place to work.
Good people to work with.
Lots of opportunities for new opportunities.
A great company
Policy Owner Relations Center (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJNovember 9, 2014
I wouldn't mind working for Prudential again. I worked for Prudential Healthcare and it was bought out by Aetna US Healthcare. I wouldn't mind working for them again.
Great Place to Work
Workforce Management Analyst (Former Employee), Dresher, PANovember 6, 2014
I enjoyed working for Prudential Financial. They are a great business to work for. They were flexible, paid adequately, and I felt like I was progressing in my career. It overall was a great place to work.
Good place to work, excellent work/life balance
Director, Sales & Client Development (Former Employee), Hartford, CTNovember 3, 2014
Pros: salary, work/life balance, career advancement
Cons: too many managerial layers, lots or restructring/reorgs
Great place to work with a lot of opportunity to advance your career. Company goes through many organizational changes however, which results in frequent job eliminations.
Balanced and Supportive
Realtor (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: professional environment
Cons: continuous increase in costs
The company created a stable and supportive environment for agents to grow and learn. Management and training was available. The surrounding agents were supportive and driven. The professional atmosphere permeated through all parts of the company.
Ethical and supportive company to work for.
Financial Professional (Current Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 29, 2014
Prudential makes sure their advisors have sufficient training and support to work with clients.
Productions days
Indexer / Data Entry (Current Employee), Dresher, PAOctober 28, 2014
Wonderful group of hard working indivduals, always willing to train on different lines of business.
great staff and team to work with
Vice President Sales Trading (Former Employee), new york cityOctober 25, 2014
while the working atmosphere was difficult due the high energy job it was still a great place to work.. the compensation to salary was very good..
Learning enviroment
Systems Analysis and Development Specialist (Former Employee), Roseland, NJOctober 22, 2014
In my time with Prudential, job knowledge was necessary. Co-workers and I shared ideas and management supported it.
Big potential for hard work
Financial Professional Associate (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYOctober 22, 2014
I enjoyed working there, great management and benefits. Longs days and hours but if you work hard it pays off.
Good company to work and learn from.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Dresher, PAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: held special events to encourage employee interactions.
Cons: some management with no flexibility.
Prudential was a good company fora young adult to work for when starting off in the working world. There was a great deal to learn and understand.
wonderful place to work.
Senior claims examiner (Former Employee), Sauk Village IllinoisOctober 20, 2014
Pros: flexiable hours
Cons: claims office closed
great training program, great benefits and wonderful people to work with
Great Company
AGENCY DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 20, 2014
Prudential offered awesome training that I'm able to use as I grow in the insurance industry.
Training Associate
Financial Service Training Associate (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDOctober 16, 2014
Acquired excellent skill set not limited to marketing, financial assessment and planning, interpersonal relationships and communication development
Productive and fun working place
Dot Net Developer (Former Employee), Newark, NJOctober 15, 2014
The Prudential Insurance Company is one of the largest life insurance companies that provide health insurance to millions of Americans. Electronic sales agent is a web based intranet application. Customer can get a multiple suitable health plans by walking through easy steps. Customer can register by selecting best suitable health plan from these multiple – more... quotes. Registration process involves reasonable information gathering, making the purchase process easier in the future for the user – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Prudential

For more than 135 years, Prudential has addressed financial challenges for its individual and institutional customers. Today, – Read more