A typical day at work.
Pros: team environment, good equipment, fast computers
Cons: usually agents did not understand how to complete application correctly.
1. Arrive early so all my systems were up and running by start time of 8:30
2. Gather my reports electronically so I could see what I had to work on that day.
3. Log into phone queue at 9:00 and take inbound and make outbound calls to agents, their assistants and their broker dealers, making sure there was always enough coverage on the phone prior to – more... me making call out.
4. Process applications and quality control applications already processed, while staying logged into phone queue.
5. De-escalate problem calls when needed.
6. Stay late when necessary. – less