Prudential

Prudential Employee Reviews

Great culture
Intern, Shared Services and Finance (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAAugust 23, 2015
Was given tasks that were undesirable by others and flourished. If the recession had not hit; my employment perhaps would have remained.
Productive work environment
Financial Professional Associate (Current Employee), Uniondale, NYAugust 22, 2015
Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Quiet Office - great co-workers
Sr. Account Management Associate (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 18, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: job security after Prudential purchased the Life Division of The Hartford
Prudential was a great place to work and great relationships were developed with Broker/Producer assistants and new business team.
Insurance sales position
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 18, 2015
Just like any other insurance sales position you get what you put into it. If you willing to put in 60+ hour work weeks for the few years it will pay off but it can be trying and difficult
Good working environment
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Livingston NJAugust 15, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: management fluctuations
Enjoyed working for Prudential. Good company with good benefits. A lot of fluctuation in the management and divisions.
Disjointed
LTC Regional Director (Former Employee), Livingstone, NJAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Brand
Cons: Downsized the independent distribution channels.
No commitment to the marketing and independent distribution channel at that particular time. Positive brand awareness with innovate product design in the early 2002s
Learned asset management business
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Newark NJAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Learning opportunities
Cons: Recently laid off
Long work hours but approachable trading desks with opportunity to learn. Good benefits such as tuition reimbursement. Decent amount of politics in management of supporting functions.
Great Company
Administrative Associate Representative (Former Employee), Willow Grove, PAAugust 11, 2015
Working for Prudential was great experience. I was responsible for the review and processing of annuity claims. I also became the point person for all escalated cases.
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Free flu shots
Cons: Seminars outside rhelm of company business
Prudential Real Estate and Relocation was a good company to work for but was acquired by Brookfield GRS.

Company handled all aspects of relocation for companies.
Wonderful work schedule
Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaAugust 10, 2015
Review claims, and process life insurance policies according to guidelines. Great co workers. Great company to work for if you are a full time employee.
Large Company with Large Expectations
Financial Professional Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, very educational
Cons: You are virtually on your own
Was unfamiliar with the industry, so I was required to become Series 6 and 63 licensed along with obtaining my General Lines license allowing to sell Life, Accident, and Health insurance. As a result I learned a lot, but was unable to garner enough of a market to sustain a career.
Very interesting to work in this big company
Final Case Assistant (CFA) (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAAugust 10, 2015
It was such a good experience to work in this big company. Used of MS Excel was a plus for me. Lot of overtime and a good salary. Co-workers very friendly and helpful. Enjoy this place. Unfortunately this branch close and I was given laid off.
Enjoyed going to work everyday
Mid-Market Group Underwriter (Former Employee), Dresher, PAAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Compensation and benefits were amazing
Cons: None
management and coworkers made learning the risk assumption of underwriting fun and enjoyable. typical day included the assumption of risk and the writing up of the proposals for groups with 25-999 lives. They provided workshops an classes t further your education of insurance underwriting. they also provided a work from home ability which comes in handy when you have to be home for other things like kids that are sick or some sort of appointment around the house.
Professional Environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Dubuque, IAAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Often have to speak with customers who are extremely upset
Professional environment with courteous people who are very knowledgeable regarding the financial services industry.
Learning experience
Sr Processor Anylst (Former Employee), Iselin, NJAugust 2, 2015
Pros: compensation was pretty good
Cons: advancement
During my years here I learned and worked in many departments. I learned and was advanced slowing. I trouble shoot for every departments that I work for.
Very Structured Work Envoirment
Fulfillment Processor (Former Employee), Horsham PaJuly 31, 2015
I really enjoyed working in the prudential office! It overall is a great workplace and I learned a lot by being at this office. I had a lot of fun personalizing my cubicle with pictures of family and friends! I always felt very productive in my position with this company.
Research Assistant
Financial Professional Associate (Current Employee), Warwick, RIJuly 29, 2015
An absolutely incredible experience. This was truly a dream come true. I had a great set of co workers and management. We saw and did some incredible things.
Good
Competitive Marketing Research Specialist (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 28, 2015
It was fine. They pay well, however favoritism is shown a lot. Sometimes not the brightest or best people are promoted. I enjoyed the work life balance, however the managers never push for development.
Demanding
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), miamiJuly 27, 2015
Its an okay place. All work no fun. Very demanding. Boss was extremely stuck up and never really worked unless it was for her big clients
productive and fun place to work
Senior SAP Security and GRC consultant (Current Employee), Newark, NJJuly 27, 2015
I worked as a senior SAP security GRC consultant. Very productive and also fun to work. The staff is very open communicative which is very much required for any employer.
Headquarters