Prudential

Prudential Employer Reviews

Excellent work environment
Investment Advisor (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: not enough generated income
Supporting an advisor rather than doing all the sales-my main focus is managing the portfolios of the existing clients of the advisor. Great position but the income is not there to support my needs.
Job duties
CSR (Former Employee), Horsham, PAFebruary 27, 2015
I provided a professional and empathetic customer service experience to over 90 clients daily with questions and concerns ranging from basic policy clarification to death benefits requisites. In addition, I maintained all client files as they came in. With any updates and or notes for that account.
Helped me through college
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAFebruary 25, 2015
If I could do this part of my life all over again, I would. The guys I worked with were team players, easy-going, and easy to get along with.
It had all the benefits of working for a large company
Office Services Associate (Former Employee), Iselin, NJFebruary 25, 2015
At the time I worked there, the benefits were excellent and there were advancement opportunities. I enjoyed my time there.
Awesome Benefits and Work/Life Balance
Administrative Associate (Current Employee), Roseland, NJFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: benefits, flexibility, work/life balance
Cons: ability to promote from within
Prudential is a great place to work. They have amazing benefits and they allow employees to work from home.

They encourage and require personal development, but when it comes to trying advance inside the company, that is difficult. Depending on what area you work in, there could be a lot of flexibility.

Co-workers are great.
Busy and chaotic work environment
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Ocean City, NJFebruary 19, 2015
This was an entry level position. The office was always busy and the job itself was always interesting and non-stop. Ultimately, the pay and benefits where not enough to keep me their.
Overall very strong company
Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Township of Warren, NJFebruary 18, 2015
Very good company to work for which provides many opportunities as well as good work life balance. Salary could be better !!
A good place to work but with minimal chance for advancement
Marketing Associate (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: not micromanaged, i can make up my own schedule
Cons: cubicle, no benefits, no raises, no increase in hours, i have to provide my own supplies - ie. laptop
I love the job duties - office work, setting appointments, maintaining records, scheduling interviews. I love doing those type of things however I was told that i could become full time if i choose to and that option i have yet to see that option even though i have brought it up many times. I also don't like the lack of pay increase available. Had i known this i would have never taken the position. No benefits. I have been promised specific bonuses given i don't receive a pay increase only to come back and mention corp doesn't approve.
Great place to work as long as you understand that it is commission only!
Financial Professional Associate (Former Employee), Paramus, NJFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: stability
Cons: commission only!
The Management was fantastic. You just have to go through the training process which is second to none!
What you have to be ready for is the fact that it takes quite a while to establish yourself and that's fine as long as you truly understand that this job is COMMISSION ONLY! You have to have enough money to exist while you building your business. It's not easy. You can do it as long as you have money to sustain yourself for a while as your bills don't stop because you're not making enough money to pay them. I wish everyone luck. It's a great company and Very Stable!
Sales, Production Manager
Assoc Broker (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAFebruary 6, 2015
I am a highly self motivated individual with over 25 years of experience in sales, logistics and manufacturing production management. Also mechanicly incline and knowlegable in accounts receivable, payable, customer service and human resources. Definitly a team player. Managed Budgets of over 10 million and over 350 employees.
fun environment
File Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: small environment space
input data into files
merged files
organized paperwork from A-Z
in charge of the file room when managers were not in
work well under pressure
worked great with co workers
meet deadlines
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: flexible hours.
Great company - provides in-depth training to new and seasoned agents. Very nice group of people, always helpful.
Management and staff are very supportive.
Virtual Work from home
Disability Claims Examiner (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: freedom to come and go as you please as long as you get your work done
Cons: you work 100% independently all of the time.
I work daily with health care professionals, claimants, and policy holders to determine and evaluate and manage 80 to 100 different long Term Disability claims at a time.
ok
Consultant (Former Employee), Newark, NJJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: hours, pay
Cons: temporary
I worked for Prudential with a workforce Management Program. It was a positive learning experience.
Great learning experience, supportive environment
Annuities Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Dresher, PAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: co-workers, team-oriented environment
Cons: compensation
Call center, taking inbound calls relating to a variety of complex questions from clients and financial advisers relating to specific annuity products and benefits. Gained tremendous insight into the financial services industry in general and variable annuities in particular. The hardest part of the job was the transition from training, which was essentially being in a classroom for six weeks, to actually taking calls all day. It was a very big leap to make.
Good Exposure
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), Newark, NJJanuary 24, 2015
Great company to put on your resume. Management opportunities.
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Columbus OHJanuary 23, 2015
Develop product knowledge and selling experience while offering appropriate insurance and investment products to help clients meet their financial goals
Great work environment
Sr. Project Manager/ Program Manager (Current Employee), Shelton, CTJanuary 21, 2015
Great work environment
Well defined process help teams execute tasks on time
The most enjoyable part of is work life balance
Very Rewarding career
Sales Agent, Sales Manager (Former Employee), Binghamton New YorkJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: excellent career to develop persoanl skills
Loved it, developed a real love for helping people make decisions that affected their lives.
Good company to work for!
Supervisor, Security Officer (Former Employee), Iselin, NJJanuary 18, 2015
I had a good experience working for Prudential. It is a smooth comfortable place to work. The atmosphere is very low key and easy going not too hectic or slow. Management was very helpful and caring about the employees careers and future in the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About Prudential

For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) has helped people grow and protect their wealth. We offer individual – Read more