Prudential

Prudential Employee Reviews

Very Structured Work Envoirment
Fulfillment Processor (Former Employee), Horsham PaJuly 31, 2015
I really enjoyed working in the prudential office! It overall is a great workplace and I learned a lot by being at this office. I had a lot of fun personalizing my cubicle with pictures of family and friends! I always felt very productive in my position with this company.
Research Assistant
Financial Professional Associate (Current Employee), Warwick, RIJuly 29, 2015
An absolutely incredible experience. This was truly a dream come true. I had a great set of co workers and management. We saw and did some incredible things.
Good
Competitive Marketing Research Specialist (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 28, 2015
It was fine. They pay well, however favoritism is shown a lot. Sometimes not the brightest or best people are promoted. I enjoyed the work life balance, however the managers never push for development.
Demanding
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), miamiJuly 27, 2015
Its an okay place. All work no fun. Very demanding. Boss was extremely stuck up and never really worked unless it was for her big clients
productive and fun place to work
Senior SAP Security and GRC consultant (Current Employee), Newark, NJJuly 27, 2015
I worked as a senior SAP security GRC consultant. Very productive and also fun to work. The staff is very open communicative which is very much required for any employer.
Work/Life Balance with career growth opportunities
Sr. Communications Associate (Current Employee), Newark, NJJuly 26, 2015
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: leadership
Great place to work with amazing work/life balance options. Career growth is supported by upper management and the ability to expand your scope is broadly available.
Constant conflicts of interest
Financial Professional Associate (Current Employee), Orange CountyJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedules
Cons: You might work for a good manager or you might get stuck with someone who is unethical.
Typical work day consists of ad hoc projects centered around client needs and required training events. There is a constant battle between doing what's right for the client and what management would want you to do to generate revenue. Management will say that the client comes first but then try to "entice" you to use solutions that you know aren't prudent because they have higher commission multipliers.
Changing Markets are Challenging
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), La Mesa, CAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Location
Cons: HealthCare, Independent Contractors
Prudential Real Estate is a good company to work for, but I would work for them as a W2 employee. Compensation for Real Estate agents is limited on not reliable.
same as previous Pru review
Senior Credit Risk Management Associate (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 23, 2015
Please see the previous prudential review that was submitted for my review on the company and the policies that they have.
Pru. is a fun place to work. The people there are fantastic.
Regional Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Shelton, CTJuly 23, 2015
Prudential in Shelton is always ranked among the top places to work in CT and is not hard to see why. They do a good job of understanding their employee's need for a good work life balance. I will say however that for a sales organization, it is not super competitive. It is not like any other sales organization I have been associated with in that regard. This is not a bad thing. There is very strong sense of comrodery among its associates.
Enjoyable work enviroment
Senior Compliance Associate (Former Employee), Dresher PennsylvaniaJuly 21, 2015
Prudential is a great company. Many opportunities to grow in the company. Very good with life/work balancing. Great pay and benefits.
prudential
SAP BI/BW Consultant (Current Employee), Newark, NJJuly 21, 2015
prudential is one of the world's largest financial services institutions with operations in the united states, Asia,Europe,and Latin America
Professional atmosphere
Assistant to the Managing Partner (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCJuly 19, 2015
Enjoyed my daily endeavors as they were constantly changing in accordance with the Managing Partner's schedule. Learned to multi task at a higher level and improved my communications skills.
The pay is not bad
Group Life Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 17, 2015
Pros: good benefits and you learn alot
Cons: alot of work especially in group life
Group life was a very stressful place to work. The job criteria such as quality, production was always changing. The amount of work required slowly kept increasing. The benefits were good and hours flexible. Raises were had to come by since it was based on performance. Getting a good review was difficult.
I enjoyed creating new working relationships while providing quality service to the company's employees.
Telecommunications Network Specialist (Former Employee), Newark, New JerseyJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Alternate Work Arrangement (work from home or alternative office days)
Cons: 24 x7 coverage
I would have daily interaction with our users of all levels of management, troubleshoot and resolve any/all technical related issues for them. Oversee the onsite technicians that handled the physical aspect of our telephone installations and moves. Front line of communication with our Chairman's office and his executive management team for all telecommunications related issues. I learned how to multitask and still provide a very high level of quality customer service to our users.

The hardest part of this job was handling any irate users when you know you are thrying to best to resolve their issue. The most enjoyable were the folks that were appreciative of your efforts. Our team worked very well together which helped to make this job so much more enjoyable.

Everyday seemed to bring a new experience as well as different challenges. This helped to make it even more interesting, as it brought more knowledge to the job. At the end of the day, I was able to leave with a level of satisfaction knowing that I had given my all and achieved my companies expectations of my role.
Newark, NJ
Project Management Specialist (Former Employee), Newark, NJJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Work life balance is great!
I enjoyed my experience working at Prudential. Very professional and pleasant work environment. I obtained a wealth of knowledge by working there for 25+ years.
Great Company
Training Coordinator & Sr. Admin (Former Employee), Iselin, NJJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Great Place To Work!!
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed my experience working for this company! I learned a great deal of information and experiences that I can use for many years to come!
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dreshr, PAJuly 12, 2015
Answered questions, concerns, making changes to disability accounts. Advising customers when benefits were processed. Corresponded with customers via email also. I worked three days a week from home. Well aware of average talk time, and call center metrics. Enjoyable environment.
Great for the Go Getter
Financial Professional (Current Employee), Township of Brick, NJJuly 10, 2015
Management provides unlimited training,support and resources for its Financial Professionals. It is literally starting your own business, building a book from the ground up.
Bring your challenges
MANAGER, ARCHITECTURE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Newark, NJJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Bonus Time
Cons: Follow NYSE calendar
Very dynamic and intense place to work. Very pleasant and professional work environment. Compensation is very competitive.

1 2 3 4 5

About Prudential

For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual – Read more

Prudential Salaries