Prudential

Prudential Employer Reviews

Great place to work, plenty of room for growth
STD/ LTD Disability Claims Manager (Former Employee), Roseland, NJAugust 15, 2014
Pros: great opportunity for growth. helps you get well rounded in medical field.
Cons: cut back on work from home opportunities.
Managing a caseload of more complex of disability claims, evaluating claimant’s eligibility.

Responsible for documentation of case management

Activities and follow-up of the case to assure timely case resolution.

Interacting with internal and external customers including, but not limiting to, claimants, employers, physicians, and attorneys to gather – more... information to make a decision on a claim

Other responsibilities included inputting new claims into the Disability Claim Management system. This includes gathering information on first notices of claims for all coverage's.

Coordination of Airborne; void requests; check copy request; voucher preparation and processing change request.

Formulating correspondence and questions to all responsible parties including claimants, providers, and Independent Medical Examiners. – less
Big Company with lots of talented individuals who work here.
Senior Investment Analyst (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: smart, dedicated, talent people who work here
Cons: pay could be better, lots of ambiguity with career advancement.
Great experience to grow and learn within a large prestigious organization.
Great Real Estate Company to work for.
Realtor (Current Employee), Huntersville, NC 28078August 13, 2014
Marketing, showing homes,
Great deal about the area,
What to look for in a home, any defects that client needed to be made aware of.
Management was great to work with.
Co-Workers had a great relationship
Meeting people and seeing all the homes.
Exciting Fast-paced Cohesive Environment
Director's Assistant (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: infinite earning potential
Cons: high employee turnover
Heavy reliance on teamwork and collective network strategy planning. Supportive management with genuine concern for the team's mutual success. A broad scope of financial products and the means with which to promote them. Aggressive performance expectations in an enjoyable office environment.
Informatica Developer
Informatica Developer (Former Employee), Paramus, NJAugust 12, 2014
Pros: informatica developer
Cons: informatica developer
Prudential Financial is a Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 30 other countries. Principal products and services provided include life insurance, annuities, – more... mutual funds, pension- and retirement-related investments, administration and asset management, securities brokerage services, and commercial and residential real estate in many states of the U.S. It provides these products and services to individual and institutional customers through distribution networks in the financial services industry – less
Alternative work schedules offered- Great benefits
Senior Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 10, 2014
My only reason for leaving was because I had to relocate. If I could've stayed with this company I would have. Excellent opportunities for advancement.
The people and firm were as Family
Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, Pa.August 9, 2014
Pros: all was good.
Cons: they closed the agency system, which now they know was a blunder.
All was great, since your efforts were well rewarded. If you place your efforts in the proper direction and achieved the goals, you were rewarded, very well. The conventions were all over the world. The people you met and friends developed were very helpful and caring.I am still today friends with many fellow workers.
Management was very positive and open
Death Claims Support Specialist (Current Employee), Woodbury, MNAugust 8, 2014
This is a temp job through adecco which causes the low stars on compensatin and job security. I enjoyed the job which was to research death claims and determine compensability.
Great opporunities
Project Management Associate (Current Employee), Newark, NJAugust 8, 2014
This organization promotes personal growth and provides tools, services, and benefits focused on supporting an employee's development.
Great Place
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), White Plains, NYAugust 6, 2014
Inbound/ Outbound calling to help customers become current on there accts. Management is amazing very much a welcoming environment.
Educational
Customer Service (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNAugust 5, 2014
I never appreciated the insurance industry until I worked in the call center. It also helped me accept that the people on the other end of the line are under quite a criteria for time management on the phone as well as accuracy in their ability to assist the caller. It was quite an educational experience.
Productive and courteous co-workers and bosses.
Sr. Service Rep. - North Hollywood, CA (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: i liked the people i was working with, all professionals.
Cons: just not enough at part-time to pay for all my daughter and i required to live on.
I loved this job and the only reason I left was because of the death of my sister, back here in Michigan. I was low on the seniority as the insurance business in general was downsizing due to the economy.
I accepted a part time position at their Livonia, MI office (20) hours per week. I had to find full time employment as I had a daughter I was raising – more... alone. Eventually I left the temporary part-time job at Prudential and went to work for Lawyers Title Company. – less
Excellent company, excellent boss, and I LOVED being a Listing & Marketing Manager
Listing & Marketing Manager (Former Employee), St. Francis Wood District, San FranciscoAugust 3, 2014
I was laid off due to the down turn in the Real Estate Market, and the Realtor I was working for could no longer afford to keep me working for him. I loved the job duties and responsibilities, loved working for the Realtor and Prudential California Realty.
Nice office, plenty of agents
Office Manager (Former Employee), Redmond, ORAugust 1, 2014
Pros: beautiful work environment
Cons: the manager was not a very nice person.
The company was opening a new office. They started with a big open space in a commercial building. While the office space was being created, we worked out of a little room.
After the office space was completed and all our equipment was installed, the office filled up with people and clients.
Corporate was encouraged.
Then came the downturn in '08 and – more... the office had to close. – less
Good times
Marketing Practices Examiner (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAAugust 1, 2014
Enjoyed Quarterly Employee of the year celebration. Trip to New York headquarters,
Both of these assisgnments were performed at Prudential and I was a temporary associate.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJuly 30, 2014
Obtained knowledge of preparing Ownership and Beneficiary provisions for the Settlement Options team, and for the Death Claim team gained experience with processing Death Claims. While in the Death Claim team, was instrumental in clearing over 12 million dollars of death claims that had been reported, but claim forms never received.
It was a comfortable environment.
Claims Adjudicator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 23, 2014
I enjoyed the time I worked here. The people were fun and helpful and there were good hours.
Team Leader
Team Leader (Temporary Job) (Former Employee), S Plainfield, NJJuly 21, 2014
·Effectively supervised a staff of seven customer liaison representatives in an ACD call center environment.
·Provided excellent customer service when dealing with escalated calls.
·Analyzed workflow in order to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies
·Maintained accurate records and documentation to facilitate feedback.
·Attended weekly management – more... meetings to discuss issues, which pertained to the call center. – less
good place with good potentials
BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee), dresher, apJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits and lots of potential
Cons: job descriotion are not always correct. work life balance is changing
I think this is a great place to work. The work like balance is not too bad and most of the people are very nice. I am currently a little unhappy because I choose a new job but the description is not what the job turned out to be.
Productive atmosphere
Annuity Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Dresher, PAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no work life balance. mandatory late nights
Hard to advance
great benefits
great people
management needs more training

1 2 3 4 5

About Prudential

Prudential Financial companies serve individual and institutional customers worldwide and include The Prudential Insurance Company – Read more