Prudential

Prudential United States Employee Reviews

Receptionist, customer service and telemarketer.
Receptionist/Telemarketer (Former Employee), Southbury, CTApril 21, 2015
Pros: I enjoyed my position.
Cons: None.
My position as receptionist, customer service and telemarketer helped the customer base grow thus making the business grow. It was an enjoyable experience.
productive
DCN Specialist (Former Employee), Roseland, NJApril 20, 2015
 Identified the need and designed, developed and implemented a Monitoring System that provided status of various subsystems, lines, controllers, devices, and processes on a dashboard. This resulted in reducing down-time by 50%.

 Developed strong inter-personal relationships with clients to foster direct contact for quicker problem resolution. This minimized the wait-time and increased the customer satisfaction.
Productive and fun working place
Project Co-ordinator (Current Employee), Newark, NJApril 20, 2015
Interested working in a competitive environment. More interest to work with experienced people in learning more things to enhance my talent to the next level.
Prudential is an established company with a very progressive media department. They have a talented, motivated team that produces in-house print/web.
Freelance Graphic/Pre-Press (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 20, 2015
A day at Prudential is an opportunity to work with a team that is professional and current. I learned to focus on proofreading and take it to the next level. The most challenging part was to consistently keep my work up to standards and to do more than required to help everyone.
Review
Senior Security Operation Associate (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 19, 2015
Was at the company for under a year, but made some life long friendships. As well as learned a lot from such a young staff.

The employees were fantastic.
Talent Culture
Manager (Current Employee), MinnesotaApril 19, 2015
Pros: Good Benefits. Decent Salary. Strong Leadership.
Cons: Work/Life Balance is getting worse. Politics. Can be overly conservative.
I've always felt that Prudential was a good place to be if you worked hard and wanted to advance. There are politics, but for the most part those who put the most effort in and do the right things are going to advance.

The culture is changing. There are many more career-focused people in leadership now than in the past. Many are more concerned with their own advancement than doing what is right for the company or for their team. I'm hoping this isn't what "talent culture" is about, but it feels like it's going in that direction.
Productive and exemplary place to work.
Remote Access Support Desk Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 17, 2015
Constant challenges, upward mobility, educational opportunities, and great team atmosphere made my time at Prudential an excellent foundation to build upon for my career in IT management.
Relaxed environment
Receptionist/Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 17, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: n/a
Fast past and exciting work force with room for advancement. I enjoyed meeting people and learning new things. Challenging at times but was worth it. I enjoyed working here.
A company where one can grow and develop at.
Human Resources Analyst (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 14, 2015
Great company to work at with opportunity for growth and development. Great leadership which sets a professional and ethical example for their employees.
work/life balance
Sr. Technical Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Roseland, NJApril 14, 2015
Great Company to work for. lafsdkjf;ldst4egh;lkjadopiuroelknpdouilc;joieun cuie; ncouipakenorpui lnmoeuomcviouae
Comfortable Position and Company
Underwriting Associate (Current Employee), Roseland, NJApril 13, 2015
The work/life balance and benefits is by far the best thing about working for Prudential in my department. Working from home is easy and hours are flexible. Managers are very understanding that you have a life outside of work. The Salary could be better. Benefits are also very good.
Prudential Culture
Financial Professional (Current Employee), Downers Grove, ILApril 12, 2015
Pros: Great Training
Cons: Out-brokerage is limited
Greta Company with a terrific culture. I have learned a great deal about the entire sales process of financial products and services to clients and prospective clients. I have been directed to achieve my sales goals consistently. I have been kept aware of the company's focus and direction throughout my career at Prudential.
Productive Place to work
Executive Assistant / Strategic Initiatives (Current Employee), Newark, NJApril 12, 2015
Pru has is a business that allows employees to aim and focus in having career advancement goals. This way of thinking and support to it's employees helps the company to absorb volatility in any one business which benefits their stockholders and employees.
Fun and Productive
Guest Services/Office Assistant (Current Employee), Newark, NJApril 11, 2015
The arena is a fun place to work, everybody gets along with each other. I have learned my communication skills here with the many guests that enter this place. The hardest part of my job would be mostly the rude intoxicated guests but overall I handled myself well in those type of situations. I mostly enjoyed participating with guest activities and being able to see the events.
Awesome amenities
Accounting Associate (Current Employee), Newark, NJApril 10, 2015
The people at Prudential are great from security to upper management. They have a great gym and ample parking. There are also flexible hours and the ability to work from home.
Not enough hours to go around
Desktop Technician/ Agent Assistant (Former Employee), Omaha NebraskaApril 10, 2015
Pros: Got to work in the office at my own pace
Cons: limited hours, limited benefits, difficult bosses
I was employed by an agent at Prudential as an assistant. I created brochures and online home listings. I also performed hardware and software diagnosis on PCs whenever it was needed. All of the work was on an as needed basis. Hours were extremely limited and the compensation was also very low. The agent I was employed by was highly demanding at times. If an image was even a few pixels too far to the right she would demand that an entire brochure would be done over again.
Diverse businesses, many opportunities
Director, Retirement Security Education (Former Employee), Woodbridge, NJApril 9, 2015
Pru has a diverse set of business which not only allow for career advancement and transition but help the company to absorb volatility in any one business which benefits their stockholders and employees.
Productive Work environment
Call Center Operations Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 7, 2015
Pros: Professional
Ability to learn and grow; great management teams, upward mobility is encouraged, excellent training programs for new hires, managers and executive management teams.
Excellent Work/Life Balance, Collaborative Atmosphere, Very Innovative and Strive for Excellence
Process Management Analyst/Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Hartford, CTApril 7, 2015
Pros: Work/Life balance, Industry Knowledge
Cons: BPO project was professionally uncomfortable for the team
Prudential is a company which fosters product development, employee development, customer satisfaction, collaboration, work life balance, and this type of operations shows through in the results to the external as well as the internal business partners. The systems, operations, and overall values implemented are the back bone to this company's strong foundation and success. I was a proud member of the Prudential family and gained an extremely valuable skill set in the corporate insurance/finance industry from my colleagues, as well as the independent workflow I was responsible for to contribute to the team's overall success.
Strong Training Process
Financial Consultant (Former Employee), Roseland, NJApril 3, 2015
Prudential is a excellent company to enter the world of finance. Its training is specific and streamlined to give employees maximum opportunity.

1 2 3 4 5

About Prudential

For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) has helped people grow and protect their wealth. We offer individual – Read more

Prudential Salaries