Prudential

Prudential Employer Reviews

Prudential is a good place to work. It has fair pay and good hours. There was limited room for advancement and job security was questionable.
SENIOR RETENTION REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNAugust 29, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and good hours
Cons: short beaks and limited room for advancement

Most of a typical day was working with clients over the phone who were looking to Surrender their life insurance product. Would work with the clients to conserve the policies and solve problems or needs that – more... they had. Learned to listen to the clients and ask – less
okay experiecne
Intern/FSA (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLAugust 29, 2014
lack of book of business friendships and salary did not feel it
Great benefits and professional development
Sales Support Associate (Current Employee), Plymouth, MNAugust 28, 2014
Great company to work for
Helps you with professional growth
Learn team building skills
Learn leadership skils
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 22, 2014
A good place to work! Great presentation, sales, and communication experience gained!
Dynamic and challenging work place.
Account Associate, Public Investment Operations (Former Employee), Newark, NJAugust 21, 2014
Dynamic and challenging work place. Excellent learning curve and plenty of opportunities to grow within the bank.
good working place
Data Warehousing / Business Intelligent consultant (Current Employee), Roseland, NJAugust 20, 2014
good place to work and maintain the personal life.
it is a highly professional company to work with.
not enough pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Livingston, NJAugust 18, 2014
not enough pay..................................................
Great place to work, plenty of room for growth
STD/ LTD Disability Claims Manager (Former Employee), Roseland, NJAugust 15, 2014
Pros: great opportunity for growth. helps you get well rounded in medical field.
Cons: cut back on work from home opportunities.
Managing a caseload of more complex of disability claims, evaluating claimant’s eligibility.

Responsible for documentation of case management

Activities and follow-up of the case to assure timely case resolution.

Interacting with internal and external customers including, but not limiting to, claimants, employers, physicians, and attorneys to gather – more... information to make a decision on a claim

Other responsibilities included inputting new claims into the Disability Claim Management system. This includes gathering information on first notices of claims for all coverage's.

Coordination of Airborne; void requests; check copy request; voucher preparation and processing change request.

Formulating correspondence and questions to all responsible parties including claimants, providers, and Independent Medical Examiners. – less
Big Company with lots of talented individuals who work here.
Senior Investment Analyst (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: smart, dedicated, talent people who work here
Cons: pay could be better, lots of ambiguity with career advancement.
Great experience to grow and learn within a large prestigious organization.
Great Real Estate Company to work for.
Realtor (Current Employee), Huntersville, NC 28078August 13, 2014
Marketing, showing homes,
Great deal about the area,
What to look for in a home, any defects that client needed to be made aware of.
Management was great to work with.
Co-Workers had a great relationship
Meeting people and seeing all the homes.
Exciting Fast-paced Cohesive Environment
Director's Assistant (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: infinite earning potential
Cons: high employee turnover
Heavy reliance on teamwork and collective network strategy planning. Supportive management with genuine concern for the team's mutual success. A broad scope of financial products and the means with which to promote them. Aggressive performance expectations in an enjoyable office environment.
Informatica Developer
Informatica Developer (Former Employee), Paramus, NJAugust 12, 2014
Pros: informatica developer
Cons: informatica developer
Prudential Financial is a Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 30 other countries. Principal products and services provided include life insurance, annuities, – more... mutual funds, pension- and retirement-related investments, administration and asset management, securities brokerage services, and commercial and residential real estate in many states of the U.S. It provides these products and services to individual and institutional customers through distribution networks in the financial services industry – less
Alternative work schedules offered- Great benefits
Senior Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 10, 2014
My only reason for leaving was because I had to relocate. If I could've stayed with this company I would have. Excellent opportunities for advancement.
The people and firm were as Family
Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, Pa.August 9, 2014
Pros: all was good.
Cons: they closed the agency system, which now they know was a blunder.
All was great, since your efforts were well rewarded. If you place your efforts in the proper direction and achieved the goals, you were rewarded, very well. The conventions were all over the world. The people you met and friends developed were very helpful and caring.I am still today friends with many fellow workers.
Management was very positive and open
Death Claims Support Specialist (Current Employee), Woodbury, MNAugust 8, 2014
This is a temp job through adecco which causes the low stars on compensatin and job security. I enjoyed the job which was to research death claims and determine compensability.
Great opporunities
Project Management Associate (Current Employee), Newark, NJAugust 8, 2014
This organization promotes personal growth and provides tools, services, and benefits focused on supporting an employee's development.
Great Place
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), White Plains, NYAugust 6, 2014
Inbound/ Outbound calling to help customers become current on there accts. Management is amazing very much a welcoming environment.
Educational
Customer Service (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNAugust 5, 2014
I never appreciated the insurance industry until I worked in the call center. It also helped me accept that the people on the other end of the line are under quite a criteria for time management on the phone as well as accuracy in their ability to assist the caller. It was quite an educational experience.
Productive and courteous co-workers and bosses.
Sr. Service Rep. - North Hollywood, CA (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: i liked the people i was working with, all professionals.
Cons: just not enough at part-time to pay for all my daughter and i required to live on.
I loved this job and the only reason I left was because of the death of my sister, back here in Michigan. I was low on the seniority as the insurance business in general was downsizing due to the economy.
I accepted a part time position at their Livonia, MI office (20) hours per week. I had to find full time employment as I had a daughter I was raising – more... alone. Eventually I left the temporary part-time job at Prudential and went to work for Lawyers Title Company. – less
Excellent company, excellent boss, and I LOVED being a Listing & Marketing Manager
Listing & Marketing Manager (Former Employee), St. Francis Wood District, San FranciscoAugust 3, 2014
I was laid off due to the down turn in the Real Estate Market, and the Realtor I was working for could no longer afford to keep me working for him. I loved the job duties and responsibilities, loved working for the Realtor and Prudential California Realty.

1 2 3 4 5

About Prudential

For more than 135 years, Prudential has addressed financial challenges for its individual and institutional customers. Today, – Read more