PruittHealth Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Horrible place.
Dietician-Judy Moody (Former Employee) –  Walterboro, SCSeptember 14, 2017
Administrator and DHS is horrible. No heart. Need to investigate. Need to fire Administrator and DHS. Treat employees with no respect. Don't work this.
Pros
overtime
Cons
attitudes
Friendly environment
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCAugust 31, 2017
Learning things about the residents keeping them pre occupied. Making sure they have the proper care. Maintaining a clean environment for the residents.
Great Place
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 30, 2017
PruittHealth is a fantastic company. However challenging at times, like most jobs, working for them was a pleasure. It does take a special kind of person so work in health care but PruittHealth does make sure that you are well equipped for most situations that come your way. No matter the position that you have with the company, they do invest a great deal in continuing education. I would recommend this company to those who are willing to work.
Poor management/lack of compassion
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCAugust 26, 2017
It was terrible there was no organizational skills they never knew what unit that I was going to be on we had never really had linings their personals were piled up in the laundry room for months some of the nurses lack compassion and were rude to the residence and family members I had had enough. On the day that I quit we had no trash bags we barely had soap to wash the residents I had to go and find clothes for my residents to put on there was nothing in their closets it was terrible
Pros
Getting to know the residents
Cons
No orginization
It's not worth the money
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 26, 2017
6 years of working there and I only get 10 cent a year. Everything is blamed on housekeeping and most of the nursing staff have attitudes. They can't keep staff.
Pros
What pros? There are none
worst place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Lilburn, GAAugust 23, 2017
The management is awful and very disrespectful. They talk to you like you are beneath them. You never feel appreciated and all they do is tell you what you do wrong never anything positive to say about working your butt off for them
Pros
Pto
Cons
management
stressful and cut throat
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  North Augusta, SCAugust 18, 2017
management packed residents like sardines. over filled rooms made it easy for residents to sick and often die. lack of staff made it even worse on residents and staff themselves.
Work Place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton, FLAugust 16, 2017
Had several Patients. you did get to spend quality time with your residents that is needed to make your job better and more satisfying. I really enjoyed some of the nurses there. most nurses truly cared about their patients. Most residents where nice and loving. it was a great environment to work in.
Pros
Drink machines.
Awesome place!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton, FLAugust 1, 2017
I loved being an employee here. Great benefits, hours, and coworkers! The patients were always a pleasure to be around. You never had to ask for help, you always have it right there already!
Intense
registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCJuly 21, 2017
I did not feel that their were enough employees to cover the amount of residents in the facility. I never felt satisfied leaving when my shift was over; my feelings were as if I should have done more, I wanted to do more for the residents but I could not. 12 hour shifts turned into 14 hour shifts and more. A typical day started out with report, assessment of the residents while passing medication to 25 of them. When I finally finished passing 8:am/9:am medications it was time to pass 12:pm/1:pm medication then after that it was time to pass 4:pm/5:pm medication. I never felt the joy I would have liked to have felt because I was always feeling like I needed to do more and could not. The hardest part of the job was I did the best I could; however, my feelings were it was not enough.
Pros
Free lunch during orientation
Cons
Short breaks, work load overwhelming
north wilkesboro office
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCJuly 19, 2017
This office is very unprofessional. You can't go to management and discuss anything confidential. The whole office will know your business, regardless if it was a private medical matter. If you are a Christian, I wouldn't recommend it. The language and demenor is terrible.
Growing division within the company
Business Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 16, 2017
Good company to work for. I worked as the Business Office Manager. My daily agenda consisted of morning reports, billing, employee and patient relations, and conference calls.
Abandon hope all ye who enter here
manager (Former Employee) –  scJuly 13, 2017
If you are over 60, don't look for promotions. You are at the top of your career. If you want a job where you are not respected, listened to or given any support from upper management, you have found a home.
Pros
if I could think of one i would write it
Cons
go to work there you will figure it our real fast
Don't bother
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 10, 2017
Invest your time and talents with another company that value their employees. Skill, qualifications, education, work experience and expertise is overlooked. Favoritism from sub-par management is the way up the ladder. Discrimination of many kinds is very apparent in the lack of advancement, opportunity, pay and appreciation. Working here should be a short-term goal. Collect your check and go home to apply for a better job.
Pros
Some of the people are ethical, hard-working and good-hearted
Cons
Horrible benefits, one paid holiday, poor management, hard to advance, poor training systems
Ok palce to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 10, 2017
It was a good place to work at the time I was there, sometimes shortage of staff. but you can get all the over-time you want because they will need help.
terrible
RN House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 27, 2017
just terrible, horrible company to work for, unorganized, short staffed constantly, terrible DHS, marietta location, would not take a fmily member there for any care or therapy services
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Worst job ever. Unhealthy work atmosphere.
RN (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJune 24, 2017
This is THE WORST nursing home ever. Atrocious administration, uninterested & ineffective DHS, chronically understaffed, CNA'S run the floors. Little to no appropriate resident care. Middle school culture. Physical plant is falling down. Needs to be closed down permanently!
Pros
Love the residents.
Flexible scheduling, horrible atmosphere
LPN (Former Employee) –  Milton, FLJune 23, 2017
I recently worked at the PruittHealth in Milton for 8 years. It is very cut-throat and your job is never safe. The immediate Unit Manager is awesome and always willing to help. Upper management is terrible. When you need to speak with someone regarding an issue everyone is quick to throw the task upon others. Employees are treated upon a "convenience" base, meaning if you are a convenience to them, they will be a convenience to you. There is team work among fellow floor nurses and CNAs but no team work or support off of the floor. There are many "favorites," and if you aren't one of them, consider yourself out the door. The administrator is a piece of work. The most selfish, money hungry, cut throat woman I've ever met. Pay is not based fairly, it is based on how well the administrator likes you. I will never recommend this facility nor recommend employment there. You're better off working in the prison system!
Pros
Cons
Very stressful, over worked, unfair wages, no support system, family stress towards nurses, no helpful resources
Horrible company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJune 12, 2017
This is a horrible company. The pay is low, benefits are a joke, and management is lazy. Hierarchy is cliquey - you can't earn your way up the corporate ladder - you have to get chummy with the right people. Health insurance is very expensive and the coverage is mediocre. The only paid holiday you get is Christmas Day, and then only if it falls on a week day. Upper management is completely disconnected from the individual facilities. Middle management has little oversight and will allow and participate in unethical and illegal practices in order to make their numbers look better. Patient care takes a back seat to money, and I would neither recommend working for this company nor would I allow them to "care" for a member of my family.
Pros
I loved my work, just not the company
Cons
Unethical and illegal operating practices
ok
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, NCJune 8, 2017
this place is ok not the best but ok. the mangers are very unorganized. they even messed up my schedule. but other that its a good place if u like working with residents
Pros
pay is good
Cons
mangers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PruittHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8