We take a highly creative approach to generate practical solutions that begin to address the world’s biggest challenges, like:
- Providing access to affordable education via the internet
- Lowering health care costs related to pharmacology
- Certifying ethics & providing mediation in international trade
We spend 1/3rd of our time investing in startups and internally incubating and activating new businesses. We spend 2/3rds of our time in an agency setting helping established businesses launch new online ventures & products.
Our tight knit group enjoys weekly game nights, family style lunches, weekly team feedback sessions, biweekly coaching and mentoring sessions, uncapped paid time off and flexible work hours. Our culture is highly collaborative, merit based and process oriented. Our time together is often outrageous and creative.
Why You’re Important
You are the bridge between the value we deliver and the consumer we care about. You are an agilist who drives for constant improvement in how we build.
As a front-end developer:
- You will be our internal thought leader on the intersection of user interface and value delivery
- Your unique blend of design and developer skills lets you crank out cutting edge prototypes that wow early adopters
- You will work closely with the design and marketing teams to develop highly engaging user interfaces that accomplish well defined outcomes
- You will also work closely with the application development team
- A passion for new technologies and a drive to find better ways to implement user interfaces is key.
- Ability to develop successful user interfaces that are standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible, and performance optimized.
- Ability to build well-formed user interfaces based on direction from the design team.
- Develop and maintain documentation for front end code as well as a repository of common and reusable code.
- Desire to act as a support resource for back end developers using pre-built front end components.
- Desire to work with development leads to ensure consistent and correct integration with back end code and services.
- Ability to develop insights through independent analysis and communicate actionable recommendations.
- Ability to implement presentation layer components that are backed by data from defined application layer interfaces when necessary.
Salary/rate is competitive and commensurate with talent and past performance. Along with a competitive salary, we offer solid benefits including uncapped paid time-off, medical coverage, and a retirement plan with matching contributions. There is also a great opportunity to own part of the the companies that you help to activate. This is a permanent, on-site, position in Durham, North Carolina.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to hear more, we’d like to get to know you. In addition to your resume, submit a cover letter to jobs at pruvop.com expressing how your past achievements make you a good fit for Pruvop and your salary requirements. We read cover letters and weigh them appropriately.