A few of our amazing nurses explain why they love working at PSA.
A nurse in Texas explains her experience with PSA.
What is the Assessment Center and Why Is it a Better Way to Interview?
PSA Healthcare has been providing care for medically fragile patients for more than 30 years. Our Healthcare Professionals work in the home with patients of all ages. We strive to provide Trusted Care for our patients everyday. Many times our services allow for loved ones to stay home for their care, surrounded by their family.
We’re always on the lookout for qualified, driven candidates to become part of the PSA team. If you’re chosen to become PSA Healthcare Approved, you’ll become part of an organization that has been a leader of in-home care for medically fragile patients.
The following are a few of the benefits we offer to our caregivers:
- Thorough training, both initial and ongoing.
- Flexible Schedules for the perfect work-life balance.
- Electronic Charting eliminates the need to drop-off or mail paper notes and allows you to spend more time with your patient.
- We want you to meet your full potential as a healthcare professional while receiving the support you need. That is why you have access to a clinical supervisor 24/7.
- Scholarship programs: Continuing education is important for you and your job, which is why we help our nurses advance in a specialty or to LPN/LVN or RN programs.
- Advancement opportunities. We promote from within.
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options, including debit card. – less