PSA Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Productive place with a lot of basketball courts.
Timekeeper (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMarch 10, 2016
Its is a nice place for a first job when you are young not too much to do and not to little to do. The work place is always loud and crowed with many players and tournaments every now and then.
Pros
Basketball
Cons
Loud
Ok place to work
Account Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCMarch 2, 2016
I am an account researcher. If a claim is not pd, I find out why by either correcting what is wrong or filing appeals. I have learned the ins and outs to lab billing. My supervisor is great, she is one of the best I have worked under. My team is GREAT too!! The hardest part is the redundancy of this job, same thing day in and day out.
I am fortunate to be able to help others.
Home Care RN (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 19, 2016
I really love my profession because I love helping others. But the best part I like about my job is when I receive some post-op patients who are unable to do nothing and with nursing aid and other disciplines on the unit after a few weeks or months those patients are ready to go home and they even amaze to see the result.
Independent Nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 17, 2016
Nursing care provided in individual patients homes. G-tube and trach care provided. Computer based charting. Most enjoyable part of my day was seeing the child smile.
great working warm environment
preschool teacher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2016
I love child town that felt like working with my family. They paid for a lot of my training and the management is awesome. I was able to get my CDA while working there and I enjoyed working with the children.
Pros
free parking lunch
Cons
no health care
Good job lots of new things to learn
Product Service/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 14, 2016
Very good job, every day is different. We get to learn and use various skills in troubleshooting and thinking outside the box.This job is very hands on and attention to detail is a must.
Compassionate and Caring Environment.
Psychiatric Support Aide (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 6, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Western State Psychiatric Hospital. The scheduled were great for individuals with families and their family dynamics. The management worked with employees to ensure that all that needed to be done were done and that all employees were trained and ready to work with the patients.
Great Work
Associate (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 2, 2016
Loved Being a PSA
Great hours
Great Employees
Always fun
Always lots to do
Great work in groups or solo
A Normal day is we get to the store by 4 and work till 1 in the afternoon
Pros
Hours, Fun
Cons
Corporate
Laid back environment
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 25, 2016
This was a good place to work, liked my supervisor and co-workers. The salary was fair and I learned a lot and it was a very good experience over all.
Pros
Easy working environment
Cons
No raises, and no room for advancement, unless you wanted to go into social work or nursing and even that was limited
I wouldn't if I were you.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYJanuary 15, 2016
Typical work day included generally two 4 hour periods answering phone calls, 2 10 minute breaks, and an 1 hour unpaid lunch.
Pros
Lots of sitting? Easy work
Cons
Very Short Breaks, favoritism, poor management, no equality.

Want to know more about PSA Healthcare?

Ask a question
very productive work environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVJanuary 12, 2016
i enjoyed helping people, i learned how to weatherize home for energy efficiency, i was also able educate home owners on energy savings
Pros
the pay was great, great work invironment
Cons
was a temporary job
Great place to work as a new nurse
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 6, 2016
PSA Healthcare is a great place to work. They hours are flexible. An employee can work as many or as few hours as they choose. There is not a lot of interaction with other nurses or other employees. I am able to provide one on one quality home healthcare to children and families in need. This has been a great experience for me as a new nurse. With the flexible hours I am able to attend school to further my education. The downside is I am not gaining any new nursing experience. There is no advancement opportunities or pay raises. The enjoyable part of the job is having the time to focus on one patient and getting to see patient improvement over time. Management is always a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.
Free For ALL
Staffing and Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 4, 2016
While this organization has the potential to be great in this area, ( as it is in other areas) poor leadership, communication, absence of any organizational structure will keep this place floundering.
some employees are more important that others
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 28, 2015
I have learned that even if you have a disability they really don't want to go by what your doctor has told them to do. Great co workers, very "thick" in the air feeling all the time.

office manager would tell you one thing and do the exact opposite.
Pay substandard, working envirnment depends on clients.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenacres, FLDecember 24, 2015
I enjoyed PSA but was hounded constantly to take cases that I did not want to take. Had to be firm and pick cases carefully. Management not always in touch with real needs/what is medically appropriate for clients and nursing can be stuck in the middle between what they have promised and what is realistic and ethical.
Pros
Pick own cases
Cons
Untrained office staff, lots of turnover in that staff.
More like babysitting than nursing
Registered Nurse - Home Care (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 28, 2015
Nice staff.Did not the location that I worked. low salary for the market. RN's only make $2 more than LPN and I have BSN degree. No weekend/night dif.
productive, challenging
A/R Research (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 28, 2015
I enjoy challenges and research. I enjoy multi-tasking and a sense of accomplishment. I believe team work is a very important aspect of being successful.
Rapidly growing company
Lead Material Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILNovember 11, 2015
Expanding locally based company where all decisions, business solutions, and growth explorations are determined in-house rather than dictated by a "headquarters" out-of-state.
Flexible Scheduling
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  State College, PANovember 9, 2015
Great company! Flexible scheduling. The more flexible you can be, the more hours you will get. Base rate is competitive and they offer differentials for shift worked.
The company is not called PSA it is L-3 Vertex Communications
General Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 1, 2015
Good job, once cuts were coming a sense of everyman for himself mentality ensued., it is a government contracting position. You show up on time every day, do your work cross every t dot every I and its a good job, good income for what it is you do.
Pros
Its a good feeling working for and towards something bigger than you. In this case, getting helicopters ready to go back out into use
Cons
Job security wasn't healthy once contractor lost their contract with government