PSA Employee Reviews

Needs Improvement
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: my co-workers are awesome, and understanding, my schedule is great. the one-on-one training is very helpful.
Cons: upper staff have no respect, you have to work an entire year before you get benefits.
I love my job, patient and my schedule. However my boss is rude especially when my check was late for 3 weeks and she had the audacity to tell me to go to a nearby church for help or to ask my family to help. Then she wanted to know what I had to pay that was so important that could not wait. I don't know if she knew of boundaries, or respect.....this was two paychecks that was missing, and I had worked for three weeks already. Her advice for me was manage my money better also I could work with more clients to make more money. This is a negative factor however if it wasn't for the other positive co-workers who actually work with you and understand what your going thru I wouldn't have anything to look towards.
A day at Lowe's
(PSA) Department Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 20, 2015
Worked setting up displays and resetting product in all departments. It was physically demanding, but enjoyable.
assignments close to where I live
Pediatric Homecare Nurse-provide 1 (Current Employee), Plainville CTJanuary 20, 2015
I work 3rd shift because it allows me to work at night and go to school during the day. When I have down time at work I can do homework. The family I work for is great. When I go into the patient's home it doesn't feel like I'm at work. I enjoy what I do and feel good when I'm able to positively impact someone else's life. The hardest part of the job is to see my patient uncomfortable. She's not able to verbalize if she's in pain or uncomfortable. I try everything to comfort her and I feel that we have a very good connection.
Flexible work hours
Analyst Researcher-Medical billing (Current Employee), Florence, SCJanuary 16, 2015
The offer team members the opportunity to work 4 hours most Fridays and flex to be with you family when needed.
Better Managment
Home Health Care (Former Employee), Princeton, NJJanuary 12, 2015
Day: I Come in I Check the house (All rooms) , Read communication log, Start dinner , Get Consumers Clothes Out for the night & Next Day ,Bring consumers in As they get dropped off from program, Give All Consumers A snack & hydrate all consumers , processed With an activity for the time then let consumer relax till dinner , dinner next , After dinner consumers take a Shower, If consumer want another snack , give consumers a snack , night medication Given out to consumers , consumers processed to Bed .

No Set Management ( Managers, Supervisors)
No Communication

Great Co-Workers !

No communicate, lack of resources

Seeing Progress from consumer
working with caring, teaching employer.
LPN (Current Employee), Metairie, LADecember 22, 2014
Pros: working as a team with staff.
Cons: small children being very sick and knowing most won't heal.
Productive . Helpful employees. Willing to communicate with all other employees, caring business for employee and clients Hardest part of the job is working with very sick children. The most enjoying was the families I worked with..
Busy busy busy busy
employee (Former Employee), Auburn, ALNovember 27, 2014
awful company culture.
there is no management system.

It is so busy and there are many accidents
team players
patient support associate (Former Employee), pittsburgh paNovember 12, 2014
the most enjoyable part of the work together as a team. and taking care of the patients in a caring and loving manner.
Productive, always busy.
Passenger Assistant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: tips, conversatiolns, always walking around
Cons: long walks
Come to work clock in, head over to location of where i would be working. either terminal 1 or 2. grab walkie-talkie, communicate with co-workers on where all people are that need to be picked up.
Impressed with company mission.
RN Private Duty (Former Employee), Plainville, CTSeptember 12, 2014
I feel that PSA is a group of people who strive for excellence of client care and follow-thru with family members. They put client & caregiver first and make sure everything needed for care is in place before care begins. They assess nurse in home on the first day and observe & help nurse troubleshoot any problems that may occur. There was always someone to help out by phone & if needed, in home. I enjoyed my client who could not speak, but we did learn how to communicate with each other. The client had extensive painful wound care, and I learned to be gentle. His main caregiver was caring and knowledeable about all of client's care, in which she was happy to show and share with me. I commend PSA for their high standard of care.
Let's not be negative
Team Lead (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: able to work from home
Cons: management
I started working for PSA in 2005 as a full-time employee. In 2012, I had enough of the issues that were going on with the company, and I wasn't sure if we were out-sourcing. I don't like talking bad about a company, but I think better management would make the employees a lot happier. I am not working part-time at night and I love it.
Unstable work load
LPN (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: flexiable
Cons: not enough patients in your area
Work one-on-one with a child that may be fragile. Mostly, the nurse is home alone with the child. Great place for students going to school or another job.
It was a good palce to work
Agent (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXAugust 19, 2014
It was a call center environment. I was on the phone a lot doing customer service related work.
Productive Work Place
My job was to assist patients bathing (Current Employee), Independence, MOAugust 8, 2014
Pros: help other's
Cons: need health care insurance
My typical day at work is. Going to clients a house. Making sure I take care all the client needs according to their care plan, that come from the State of Missouri. By working for this company. I've learned, you have to have a heart of compassion, patience, and understanding when working with people with a mental and physical disability. I've also learned that everyone isn't fit for this type of work. And I must say, I love what I do.But I must say the hardest part about this job can be, If you get to close to a client and you two build a bond, And you feel as if this person has become something like a family member to you. And then they passes away. I would say that can be the most hardest part. And that's what has happen to me before in the pass. But I must say what keep me doing this type of what is. I love what I do like I've stated. The reason being is, I'm able to help someone in need. And to see the smiles or their faces. Let's me know that I'm doing something great. And that's always been my goal in life. Being a help to other and keeping smiles on other's face.
Good place to work, with a good group of people
Product Service Associate (Current Employee), Indian Trail, NCAugust 3, 2014
Pros: great hours, good group of people, independent and team work
Cons: insufficient compensation, blackout dates.
checking daily EMS tasks to receive work instructions. Print out POG's to assist with resets. Answer any questions managers may have concerning resets in various departments. Depending on how involved the reset is,assistance from the other two PSA's would be required. The hardest part of the job is deciphering our project details and POGs (plan-0-grams). The best part of the day is seeing the transformation and knowing all that went into achieving the final goal.
Able to set your own schedule
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee), Piedmont, SCJuly 18, 2014
Employees are able to work flexible hours.
Work with medically fragile children in their home.
Working closely with one child/family is very rewarding.
Great experience
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Barrington, ILJuly 10, 2014
Nice experience which I learned and enrich to my knowledge.
Flexible
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Port Allegany, PAJuly 7, 2014
Flexible , kind,busy decent agency. I liked the Port Allegany office if I had an issue they dealt with it professionally and they listened
Customer care at its convenience
Photo tech, cashier (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTJune 12, 2014
Pros: career growth
In a days work I would move around from the pharmacy, to the front store and than to the photo lab. I was able to work in every department and help whenever it was needed, I learned how to work with many different diversities and age groups as well as learning how they all love to be treated. It was enjoyable for me to help anyone that needed it.
Multi-task...
Product Service Associate (Current Employee), Woburn, MAJune 12, 2014
I've been with this company a few years and job security is great, howeve,r I'm getting bored. No two days are the same and that can be good to mix things up but I like to keep busy. This work enviroment has taught me a lot of patience and a lot of multitasking skills!