PSA

PSA Employer Reviews

Multi-task...
Product Service Associate (Current Employee), Woburn, MAJune 12, 2014
I've been with this company a few years and job security is great, howeve,r I'm getting bored. No two days are the same and that can be good to mix things up but I like to keep busy. This work enviroment has taught me a lot of patience and a lot of multitasking skills!
PSA
Patient Services Assistant (PSA) (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 29, 2014
Pros: helping our troops!
0730-1630 M-F helping out the active duty members and their families.Helping our troops
Nice place to work and nice people to dela with.
Pediatric private duty nurse (Former Employee), Sacramento CAMay 13, 2014
Cons: pay no higher than 20 years ago at same type of job
The agency was nice to work for but the clients can be picky and and have unreal expectations.I liked working in the home setting and not having the stress of working in a hospital.
fun work enviorment
Urology Specialist of Huntsville (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 28, 2014
this is a positive company to work for. the staff is great and the docotors are amazing
Busy with the kids
Health Technician (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLMarch 31, 2014
I mainly work with the ESE nurse.
A typical day at work is just making the kids stay in school. I do everything I can to make sure there okay to stay and receive their education.
call center
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 26, 2014
call center, paid hourly, certain amount during week, weekends was higher pay. enjoyed working here. towards end of employment work availability became slower
PRODUCT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
PRODUCT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), PALM DESERT CA.March 12, 2014
Pros: hours monday - firday
Cons: had to work some overnights
IN CHARGE OF IN STORE RESETS VENDOR SPECIFIC END CAPS AND SIDE STACKS. AWARDED PSA OF THE YEAR
School project
Writing, Directing, DP and editing (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2014
This was a school project, Writing, Directing, DP and Editing
independant practice in the home setting
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 6, 2014
Pros: self scheduling
Cons: sometimes 125 mi round trip commute isolation from peers
worked night shift in-home care for ventilated children with trachs g-buttons suctioning and medication administration trach care shaky vests and respiratory treatments
family oriented
Payment Associate (Current Employee), charlotte, ncFebruary 20, 2014
typical day of work. I enjoy working closely with my coworkers.
productive
House Keeping (Former Employee), pittsburgh paFebruary 10, 2014
a typical day as a caregiver I would come in see what they needed help with either meal prep or cleaning , I would clean bathrooms, bedroom ,dishes , put away dishes or clothing vacuum and do laundry
Productive and got people where they needed to go
Captain (Former Employee), Vandalia, OHFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: bad schedules, union and management
As a captain, I was responsible for supervising flight crews (first officer, fueling crew, ground maintenance personnel), making time critical decisions both in-flight and on the ground relating to safety issues as well as cost-effective issues. I had to work cohesively with a variety of personalities and ability levels. Also, I had to ensure that all phases of a flight is conducted safely and done within company procedures and policies. Flying was under Part 121 and in a CL-65 aircraft
a god place to work cause of employees
Patient Sitter Assistant (Former Employee), greenwood, scJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: able to work at your own pace
Cons: not having mangement
It was a good place to work cause we had a lot of interaction with the patients and we made sue they had the proper care.
Stable company
Senior Service Representative (Former Employee), Asheville, NCDecember 27, 2013
Pros: good stable company with good benefits
Cons: long hours
This company owns a lot of other home health care companies throughout the US. They are good at what they do.
N/A
Operations (Current Employee), Charlotte, nCDecember 17, 2013
A typical day at work is stressful, very stressful. The people I work with are good people.
Fun Enviorment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 17, 2013
This company was very flexible with my schedule, the work wasnt always constant buy it was a fun enviorment an they employed me for 13 months.
Productive Workplace
Sr. Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Florence, SCDecember 4, 2013
PSA is a great company to work for. Very laid back atmosphere.
Cool place to work
IT Field Support Technician (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCNovember 27, 2013
A typical day at work is making sure the ticket queue is current. Basically, resolving issues with PC's (hardware and software), re-imaging PC's, resolving printer issues, and some network connectivity issues.

Being I am fairly new in IT, I've learned quite a bit. I've learned about Citrix, Active Directory, and a little networking (basic functions of a patch panel). Also, learned a lot about applications we use, especially when some applications don't work. Another thing I've learned is that drivers can be sensitive toward other drivers when trying to install multiple bank scanners on one PC. And printer issues aren't always the easiest to fix.

Management is great because they don't micro-manage me and will help me when I need it. Co-workers are easy to get along with and will also help me when I need it.

The hardest part of my job is when I come across an issue I've never dealt with before and trying to resolve it on my own.

I enjoy the fact that I am not micro-managed, makes it a lot easier to do my job, I think.
Good company
Home Health Aid (Former Employee), Sparta, NJNovember 26, 2013
Good company to work for.
Plenty of work available.
Can be placed close to home.
Hours are flexible
A nice place to work at
Data entry representative (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCNovember 4, 2013
Pros: wear jeans here
Cons: n/a
typical day at work is coming in and checking your email to find out any error reports needing to be corrected and how many files you have to key out to reach goal for the day. i learned a lot about insurances and rules depending on the state patient lives in. mangament could be better with the open door policy but overall a great experience working here with the managers. i dont feel that there is a hard part about the job because we all work as a team to get the job done. the most enjoyable part is meeting my goals when i key out the amount we are suppose to reach for that month.