PSC Employee Reviews

Good Work
Manager / Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Sebastián, PRSeptember 7, 2016
Is a good place to work, but required to many hours a week. Many due dates, every single month. From February to April you practically live in the office.
Not a bad place to work as long as you have fun, friendly employees, management sucks if you not a brown noser.
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Woods Cross, UTAugust 1, 2016
some days productive, management depends on how they feel about you, good and bad coworkers, hardest part of the job really no advancement, and limited benefits, enjoyable was plenty of overtime, but limited time for family, on call wknds, holidays and nights.
Pros
plenty of overtime and alot of travel if willing.
Cons
limited family time.
Productive and fun work environment
Patient Service Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 14, 2016
I enjoyed the fast paced day to day activities and the management of the staff. I was the Manager of a staff of 35 employees.
Job title needs to be redone
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJuly 7, 2016
I could say anything and everything about this position but you would have to be in it to fully understand why its not as good as it seems.
Pros
Cons
Not enough pay for the work load, no support from managment
Nice and Fun Company
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2016
typical day at work was great, I kept busy.
I learned a lot working at psc-I multitasked with lots of different positions that was offered to me and I did them all.
all of the managers I had were great to work for.
co-workers were a bit of a challenge, but overall nice folks.
hardest part of my job was when psc was sold.
the most enjoyable part of the job was achievements-work was always great and kept me busy so I was able to accomplish some achievements.
Pros
i learned a lot working here
Cons
i felt like i did a great job at any tasks that was given to me
Awful and unsafe work environment
r.n (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 28, 2016
It is a terrible place to work.The assignments are very unsafe due to the amount and acuity of the patients. Staffing is ALWAYS an issue. Their retention rate of nurses is only about 10%.Management is extremely unapproachable and degrading when faced with nursing concerns which is the reason nurses get their few months experience and leave.
so good
Security officer (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 16, 2016
I^m dedicated, loyal worker and consistently a pleasant employee to have on the team
I^m able and willing to learn to expand my potential. I believe iam a valuable employee and would be an asset to your company.
Great job.
Enviromental Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, ILApril 9, 2016
1.) Oversite on a MGP site.
2.) You get a chance to cut your teeth. I learned how to learn fast, and stay on my toes.
3.) Management- did their best to set you up for success.
4.) Great co-workers.
5.) Leaving an assignment when it ends.
6.) Learning new things.
Pros
You get to learn allot in a short time frame.
Cons
No cons.
nice easy going workplace
light duty op./ laborer (Former Employee) –  Westlake, LAJanuary 25, 2016
I enjoyed working with the employees, it was a good company. I learned a lot from working with this company. they taught me how to operate equipment.
Great people to work with. Everyone helps out no matter what they were hired in for.
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 18, 2016
I enjoyed working for PSC because everyone was there to complete a task and everyone helped everyone else no matter their title. No matter what you were always doing something which made the day go by fast. Managers were always letting you know they were appreciative of the job you were doing.
All together a good company
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Allen, LAJanuary 14, 2016
Typical day at work consisted of daily site audits issuing confined space or critical lift permits and maintaining compliance of all company policies and procedures.
- I learned the definition of team work
-Hardest part of the job was dealing with a really difficult client it seemed like no matter how hard we tried to please the client they were never satisfied
-The People would have to be the most enjoyable part of the job I was surrounded by an awesome group of individuals , the conditions were miserable wet muddy hard to walk around and always dirty but the people kept the job together and we were constantly smiling
Pros
Benefits and the people
Cons
Pay rate and Longevity of work
Subcontractor to Com-Ed
Project Foreman (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILJanuary 9, 2016
Safety meeting in morning, followed but truck load out. Once on site, take gas readings from manhole, enter and clean out manhole. This so we can assist Com-Ed in feeding new power lines.
Pros
Working with Com-Ed
Cons
work thru lunch, any hour call outs
Warning: stay away!!!!
OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Marshall, TXJanuary 7, 2016
This job is like working at a scrap yard. Management is horrible and if your a minority or not in the buddy system stay away!!! Months away from home and the pay is not worth it!!! You will make more money at wal mart!!!
Pros
NONE
Cons
ALL THE ABOVE
Always felt like I was part of a family while working at Pediatrics East.
Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJanuary 5, 2016
I wasn't sure I'd like working for a pediatrics office, but it was probably one of my favorites! My manager was always friendly and helpful. The staff I worked with made my job enjoyable and fun but professional. The hardest part of the job was having to draw blood or give vaccines on the little ones but the hugs afterwards always made up for it.
Pros
Great job in every aspect.
Cons
Moving from Memphis and leaving that job.
Not that great
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Wheaton, MDDecember 16, 2015
trying to leave this site there is no advancing at this site, no benefits, its basically dead end job and most of the employees are rude and not team players.
Great company
Ricky Cullum - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LANovember 29, 2015
good company to work for. can learn a lot from co workers. The pay is good. lots of opportunity to advance. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home at the end of my hitch (shift)
Pros
lots of team work
Heavy Machine and equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CANovember 1, 2015
Good company if you need a filler job. The pay is good. All they have for work is refinery. Most of the equipment is new and mandated properly. Good safety program as well.
Just a number
Centerfuge operator (Former Employee) –  Westlake, LAOctober 29, 2015
High turn over rate and poor working conditions. Always on call and very unfulfilled home life. Left a lot to be desired.
A fast paced fun place to work!
Vacuum Technician (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILOctober 22, 2015
As I had worked for a franchiser the ability to move up was limited to Store Manager. That was the only drawback to having worked there. The management and crew members were some of the funest and hardest working people I have had the pleasure of working with.
great overall company
operator (Former Employee) –  Colora, MDOctober 8, 2015
travel united states and clean boilers with high pressure water. Also doing cemical cleaning. Worked very long hours 84-106 hours a week in extreme temperatures.
Pros
union
Cons
long hours in high temp

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9