PSG

PSG Employer Reviews

The jobs are too far and few between
Seasonal Employment (Current Employee), Elizabethton, TNAugust 30, 2012
When work is available, it is a great job, but I am looking for something more stable and full time.
One of the employment agencies in Boston, MA
Claims/Billing Processor (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 9, 2012
Pros: new jobs ready when assignment is over
Cons: sometimes it is pretty slow, a job seeker can slip through the cracks
After the registration process, they find jobs that match any skills or experience you might have. In addition to this, they offer training to update your skill which enables you to be more marketable.
Good company to work for very fair
Admin assistant/receptionist (Former Employee), Robertson, WCJune 3, 2014
I enjoyed working at PSG well structured and they do look after their employees
Is the progressive and successful
Service Consultant (Current Employee), Durban, ZNFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: no
PSG is a progressive successful company, with a good environment and happy collegues and leadership.
Senior Process Associate
Process Associate- FIII (Former Employee), Bangalore Karnataka IndiaDecember 25, 2013
• BTP Reconciliation.
• Shipment Reconciliation.
• Direct Material Reconciliation.
• Inventory reporting.
• LOM & Inventory adjustments entries& Accruals entries during MEC.
• Taking care of L3 disconnects (IC AR/AP).
• ARTT Recons.
• PPV/Standard Revision Analysis.
• Taking care GIT and RNB issues.
• Standard setting.
• PL/PC flip/valuation class FLIPS.
We work hard but have fun while doing so. Great balance. Work together as a team and assist each other.
Advisor (Current Employee), Ruimsig, GPNovember 21, 2013
Pros: flexi time
Cons: long hours, stressful
I have learned to work together as a team and to rely on each other to make a great success. To delegate work and not to try and do all on my own.
Management was very supportive and co-workers assisted where they can.
The hardest part of my job was to learn to deal with stress and manage my time to do all that was expected.
The most enjoyable part was – more... the people I worked with and the fun we had in the office. – less
High pressure environment with constant change to strategies and plan
HR Manager (Current Employee), Centurion, GPJune 28, 2013
Pros: working close to home, hours 08:00 to 16:30
Cons: hr systems development not complete and ongoing, stability of hr database and system is variable, severe manpower constraints, i serve 450 employees without any hr personnel reporting to me
Due to frequent acquisitions, the HR processes are still in development phase with huge demands on HR players in our team. The company has highly varied business models which impact the degree of HR involvement and control/standardisation of HR processes and policies.
We have a very large reactive & administrative HR component, which is envisaged to – more... reduce in the future (2-5 years). I am looking forward to when we shall be able to apply a more proactive approach to HR and become more involved in Career/Talent development.
Co-workers are situated across the country and meetings/communications are done on email or video conference facility.
Least enjoyable/hardest part of the job is working to tight deadlines with a data system that is still in development phase, with little support and severly constrained manpower.
Most enjoyable part of my job is the resolution of enquiries, labour matters and successful recruiting. – less
my work space
assistant Financial Planner (Current Employee), Pretoria EastMarch 15, 2013
Pros: the amount of stuff i learn every day still
Cons: the management makes promises they dont keep
Our work day starts at 7:30 and ends 16:30. Usually I start with my advisers diary and prepare the statements and review documents and charts for the clients that will be coming to meet with my adviser. I then follow up on all outstanding instructions or paperwork regarding transfers or any other instruction relating to our clients investments. I take – more... queries from clients who phone in and those on e mail and provide feedback to these clients. As my adviser sees clients the instructions keep on coming in all day and I prepare the instructions and execute them. I prepare proposals for investments for the clients that comes to see my adviser. I also help to keep enough funds available for our clients so they receive their income as they should. I help the executors of estates to gather information of the deceased clients so they can finish with the estate. I help clients open share portfolios local and offshore.

I learned how the investments work on a daily basis. How to open an account how to repurchase funds if the client wanted to. I learned how share portfolios and estates work. And most of all I learned how to work with clients.

I manage my own procedures that help me remember to follow up on certain matters and keep clients happy. I work in a team of about 5 people and I work very well with them. The hardest part of my job is sometimes the clients as they can be very un-understanding. I love my co workers and the way we help each other with work related information you did not know of. – less
Opperations manager
opperations manager (Current Employee), worcesterJanuary 21, 2013
helping with the daily running of a conference/ hire business dealing with hotels and customers all over the uk.
Set design, manpower and customer requirements
Good workplace, Good friendly crew,
Electrician (Former Employee), QLDNovember 7, 2012
Great pay, great team, Laid off people when the job ended due to overcrowding, but that is to be expected.
Great job experience
Electrician / Leading hand (Former Employee), BrisbaneAugust 27, 2012
Pros: overtime
Cons: parking
Start day off with great team players,who wanted to co operate by delegating tasks.Grown a new found confidence with part of my role. Learned new skills with reading drawings and plans. Really enjoyed working on tools before got promoted to leading hand. No hard times,clicked with experience and youth. Really enjoyed passing my skills on to the apprentices.
Empresa pequena mais boa de trabalhar
Torneiro Mecânico (Former Employee), Barra do Ribeiro, RSJune 16, 2013
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: nao fornece vale refeiçao
Empresa de pequeno porte, em fase de crescimento, direção de grande conhecimento mais deixa a desejar em chefes de setores, salário baixo para a função de torneiro mecânico, ótimos colegas de trabalho!
Dinâmica e Agradável
Vigilante (Current Employee), CoimbraApril 9, 2013
Boa relação entre a chefia e os colaboradores;
Boa relação entre os colegas e clientes;
O mais desagradável é mesmo encontrar algumas pessoas desagradáveis;
O mais agradável é as relações interpessoais;