PSI PAX Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive interesting place to learn
Functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 1, 2017
A typical day: Perform analyses of business goals, objectives and needs of the supply and logistic business environment to align information technology solutions with business initiatives for multiple accounts. Serve as the liaison between technical personnel and non-technical personnel working with the automated build of material (ABOM), and Naval Integrated Material System (NIMMS) applications.
Coordinate and facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions to system problems. Analyze and document client requirements and processes; communicating these requirements to appropriate parties. Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
Very Productive And Enjoyable
Junior Systems Analyst (Third Shift Team Member) (Former Employee) –  NAS Patuxent River MDOctober 23, 2012
I learned not only how to manage my time and work but how grateful I am to have met the wonderful people I have worked with and around.
Pros
management staff is a great tool for anythingyou may need or have questions about.
Cons
contracts that end or downsize is hard, wish there was a way to reincorporate personnel to other positions, or help acquire a position with another local company, would love to work again for this company.