PSI SOLUTIONS

PSI SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Owner and Management Team respectful of each employee
ESL Teacher (Current Employee), Cleveland OHJune 13, 2014
Pros: flexibility when needed
Cons: building conditions where we teach
In 2010 I started helping to set up the ESL program with management and another employee. I felt that my background and experience brought a lot of information to the table and felt the response of PSI to be positive. A new program was being developed and PSI followed the State and Federal Guidlines to insure that it would be properly implemented.
As we added new ESL teachers we found that all were passionate about this unique field of education. All those that I've worked with make the students feel #1 in their priority of teaching.
The most enjoyable part of the job is who I work with and watching the second language learners smile when they "get it!" They are loving children and can't wait to go to ESL small group class.
Very Positive Experience
Human Resource Coordinator (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 16, 2014
Pros: convenient schedule (school based hours/ breaks) plus knowledgable, caring staff
Cons: the pay rate. the convenient schedule is worth the trade-off for me and my family.
Having worked for PSI for more than a year, I would highly recommend the company to anyone. The management team is caring and supportive. The supervisors I work with are available to answer questions, offer guidance and help resolve problems. Each PSI employee I work with is professional, dedicated and focused on providing the best quality services to the students with whom they work. I would not hesitate to refer friends and family to work at PSI.
As a contractor for this company...........
School Psychologist (Current Employee), Cambridge, OhioMay 12, 2014
Pros: management, staff, flexible work environment and a team mentality
Cons: none at this time
I have had a great experience with PSI. This was my first year contracting in a different state and it couldn't have been a better first experience. The management staff is so helpful and very friendly. PSI employees are a team and treat everyone as a valued member of that team. They have taken the time to understand my specific situation and worked with me to make my work experience positive. I truly appreciate the support, kindness and understanding during my first year transitioning into a different state. They have provided training opportunities and made me feel like a valued member of a wonderful team. They are up to date on their regulations and understanding of state law in the area of education and relay that quickly to their staff. I truly appreciate the opportunity to work for such an amazing company that truly cares about what they do and the their employees.

About PSI SOLUTIONS

PSI is well-respected in the educational support services industry. In our 38 year history, we have built a reputation for excellence – Read more