PSI SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  OhioNovember 6, 2015
This company should be listed in great place to work. They care about the employees. You are treat as a valued part of the team.
Pros
Great company to work for.
Cons
Pay is very low
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLSeptember 30, 2015
was fun once you had a grasp on the system and the insurance and how to tell if patient had coverage, once new all that it was a fun place to work. Work and home life batrainilance was good also.
Pros
training
Cons
the fact that they closed here.
Great company to work for.
LPN-Substitute School Nurse (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OhioJuly 11, 2015
I assist students in various schools with medication administration and with any illnesses or injuries while at school.
great company to work for
School Psychologist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 4, 2014
I have LOVED every minute with PSI and Life Skills. I have become a better school psychologist in my time here by surrounding myself with the most knowledgeable and professional people I have ever worked with. If I hadn't moved across the country, I would've been a lifer. PSI placed me in schools with some of the most dedicated staff I have worked with to date. I will miss everyone and know you will continue to hire great people to help support some of the most rewarding districts in Ohio.
Pros
7 hour day
Owner and Management Team respectful of each employee
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cleveland OHJune 13, 2014
In 2010 I started helping to set up the ESL program with management and another employee. I felt that my background and experience brought a lot of information to the table and felt the response of PSI to be positive. A new program was being developed and PSI followed the State and Federal Guidlines to insure that it would be properly implemented.
As we added new ESL teachers we found that all were passionate about this unique field of education. All those that I've worked with make the students feel #1 in their priority of teaching.
The most enjoyable part of the job is who I work with and watching the second language learners smile when they "get it!" They are loving children and can't wait to go to ESL small group class.
Pros
flexibility when needed
Cons
building conditions where we teach
Very Positive Experience
Human Resource Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 16, 2014
Having worked for PSI for more than a year, I would highly recommend the company to anyone. The management team is caring and supportive. The supervisors I work with are available to answer questions, offer guidance and help resolve problems. Each PSI employee I work with is professional, dedicated and focused on providing the best quality services to the students with whom they work. I would not hesitate to refer friends and family to work at PSI.
Pros
convenient schedule (school based hours/ breaks) plus knowledgable, caring staff
Cons
the pay rate. the convenient schedule is worth the trade-off for me and my family.
As a contractor for this company...........
School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, OhioMay 12, 2014
I have had a great experience with PSI. This was my first year contracting in a different state and it couldn't have been a better first experience. The management staff is so helpful and very friendly. PSI employees are a team and treat everyone as a valued member of that team. They have taken the time to understand my specific situation and worked with me to make my work experience positive. I truly appreciate the support, kindness and understanding during my first year transitioning into a different state. They have provided training opportunities and made me feel like a valued member of a wonderful team. They are up to date on their regulations and understanding of state law in the area of education and relay that quickly to their staff. I truly appreciate the opportunity to work for such an amazing company that truly cares about what they do and the their employees.
Pros
management, staff, flexible work environment and a team mentality
Cons
none at this time

4.9