Psomas

Psomas Employer Reviews

Stable, Sane and Rewarding
Administration (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: comforatable, supportive work environment
Cons: very little mobility within company
Covering all aspects of office administration, facility management, operational functions, fleet management. Heavy C-level support with BOD, CFO, Group Leaders, Team Leaders, VPs and Associates and all of accounting. Internal client relationships are key to success.

Management is tough. Co-workers are awesome. Not a lot of upward mobility for non-technical – more... personnel outside of the Engineering realm.

The hardest part of the job is not being part of the team that is at the heart of technical expertise for the company - Engineering.

The people here are wonderful - and it has been an extremely stable and comfortable place of employment for many years during the economic downturn. – less
Engineering
Civil Engineering Designer II (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 20, 2013
Working with Psomas I was able to hone my engineering skills on several key Public Works Projects.
productive enviroment
Rodman (Former Employee), Murray, UTMarch 12, 2013
Pros: learning the equipment
Cons: the dead dry heat of utah
Gear up and stock the truck with all supplies needed for the day. i learned alot about gps and mapping for just being a rodman. i can catch mistakes the party chief might look past. loved the people and the management.
Productive and lots of room for growth.
Cad Support Specialist (Former Employee), Riverside, CAMarch 5, 2013
Pros: meetings that helped improve our skillset.
Cons: felt i couldn't do enough to show my gratitude.
Working with my project manager and a well built team. We delivered submittals on time to the city/county. With weekly meetings to help aid in any situation we may need improving, showed good support from such a big firm. I loved the support I received from human resources and the office.
Good Multi-disciplinary Consulting Firm
Senior Planner (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 16, 2012
Pros: interesting clients/projects
Survey, engineering, and planning consulting company with good people and interesting clients/projects.
I found what i enjoyed to do
Cad Support Specialist (Former Employee), RiversideJuly 2, 2012
Pros: good food and good times and working hard
This company was one i was bought into formely known as CEG.It was exciting to see myself transition into another firm without seeking another position.I experienced the best of both world's.I enjoyed the project manajers and assistants that i worked with.They made it an awesome experience to work for such a firm.Which comes to why it affected me so – more... much when the economy dropped on us.We had good laughs and good times.Glad i was a part of it. – less
Great company to work for
Land Surveyor/Instrumentman (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMay 1, 2012
I would have retiered form Psomas if I was given the opportunity.