PSR

PSR Employer Reviews

Fun and productive workplace
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: employees and upper management
Cons: hard to advance
Employees were great. Everyone had fun daily and were often friends outside of the office. I learned a lot about accounting and the healthcare industry. The work/life balance is very favorable.
Provider Services
Patient Service Rep (Current Employee), Murray, UTFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: stong company
Cons: no direct contact with patients
I receive calls from Providers and Dr. offices to check status of claims, authorizations and elig.
Very productive place
Schedular (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: monthly lunches for employee's awards are given for hard work
Cons: merger caused more work less workers
PSR is an energetic place. You have to be self motivated. The expectations can be overwhelming if you have a family and are not willing to put the extra hours in. Supervisors are willing to educate and help in anyway to make the departments run smooth.
Enjoyed patient relations
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Seaford, DEDecember 2, 2013
Cons: short breaks (if any), no consistancy in hours
A typical day would consist of checking in patients, authorizing insurance, making them feeling comfortable while in a study. Unfortunately , through out my time at Delaware open MRI, their was a change in management. Procedures an policies were revised. There was not a head or chain of command to follow for quit some time. My co-workers were very friendly – more... and helpful within the office as well as with patient relations. – less
Fun and productive enviornment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Columbia, MOSeptember 12, 2013
I do clerical and clinical work so there is a lot of opprotunity for gaining new experience. I cherish my coworkers because they are supportive and we have grown very close. The most enjoyable part of this job is getting to know the clients and seeing them regularly.
Fun and educational environment
PSR Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 28, 2013
Pros: education on life lessons and balancing medication with everyday life.
Cons: better food for the consumers
I have learned that working in the mental field our consumers are normal people just like you and I, they just have a chemical imbalance that will not allow them to do all of the same things that we are able to do on our own. They are geniuses in their own right and if we really listen to them, they can actually teach us more than we know.
Now sold
Admin (Former Employee), WashingtonNovember 1, 2012
Pros: met friends i have still to this day.
Cons: seattle traffice.
This was my company that I still hold with pride for all the hard work and dedication I put into it.
Great place to work at, great people.
Patient Service Rep (Former Employee), Petersburg, VAAugust 25, 2012
It was a wonderful experience to work here, the only reason I left was because I left the state.
upscale productive passionate and compettititve work place
PATIENT SERVICE REP. (Former Employee), Pompano bch, Fla.July 20, 2012
Pros: 1 hour lunch, great pay, great benifits, great hours
this job was more of an fast with your fingers and toes type of job it was more of a challenge then a hard part of the day because your dealing with people whom are angry about the scripts not being filled, there insurances are out, no money to pat for there visit, phones ringing ,call backs, next day appointment verification filing paperwork and managing – more... money all at one time so there is no good or bad its a challenging day at all times. – less
parients were very nice most of the time
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 9, 2012
the front desk I covered part time but i worked closley with the patients in the las as well as assistanted the doctors.
work as medical rep with huge experience in multinational company
Work as Professional Medical Representative (Former Employee), doha,qatarApril 16, 2014
starting A.m business from 8 to 12 p.m then
start P.M work from 2 P.M
Doctors meeting arrangement
team work and co operation with my team
fast task learning
COOL
Student Physicians for Social Responsibility (Current Employee), INDIAApril 13, 2014
LOVES TO WORK HERE.COOL ENJOYABLE AND FUN.LOT OF WORK.GAIN A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE
uma empresa média
conferente de carga e descarga e avarias (Former Employee), Manaus, AMMay 21, 2013
digamos um pouco estressante,trabalho em aquipe,a gerença não muito agradavel,otimos amigos de trabalho,o descanso..