PSSI Employee Reviews

Fun Place
Janitorial (Current Employee), Swedesboro, NJAugust 17, 2015
Very laid back even though it is an overnight shift the supervisor is very understanding and listens to all your concerns
The company is great
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: company gives you a chance
Cons: bad site manager
The benefits are good. the pay is good as long as your advancing up. Its never the company itself that can make you fail its your site manager and yourself.
Interesting
Area Manager (Former Employee), NebraskaJuly 27, 2015
Pros: New Challenges
Cons: healthcare, Bonuses
The interesting part of working at PSSI is that you had a different challenge everyday. Every day you had a new challenge. I was able to learn how to solve problems with little time and how to react under pressure. The hardest part was not being recognized for your efforts or not being properly treated.
Fast paced and driven workforce.
Site and Assistant Site Manager (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Job is not repetitive.
Cons: 3rd Shift makes spending time with family troublesome.
A day of work starts off by a daily safety meeting and a recap of the day before. An adequate amount of management presence is required on the floor to assure the employees are working safely and efficiently. My co-workers and I enjoy our jobs and feel rewarded when we have a successful day. The hardest part of the job is it being 3rd shift. It becomes complicated to balance your home life and job. The most enjoyable part of it is that it is never a boring. Every day has its own set of challenges.
that place pssi is very unorganized in their upper management and something needs to be done about it
power washer (Former Employee), beardstown ilJune 22, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: you were a only allowed a 20 minute break in an 8 hour shift
working for pssi in beardstown is the worst wok experience in my life the supervisors would always talk down to you a lot of back stabbing and a huge problem with people abusing drugs very unsafe work environment.
very clean
Laborer (Former Employee), Lexington, NEMarch 30, 2015
Pros: ??
Cons: hours
hard work, how to deal with chemicals
didn't like management, my co-workers was fun the hardest job was power hose, employees
The money is good but management treats the people under them like dogs.
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Vicksburg, MSMarch 20, 2015
Pros: work 4 hours get paid for 8
Cons: no breaks
I like the fact that they give a raise the first three months but you have to constantly ask for it meanwhile they talk to you like you are a child.
good working enviroment
Cleaning (Former Employee), Muldrow, OKJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: you get payed 40 hrs even if they are not worked
there is not much i can say there was only 3 days for me at work 2 at the plant on regular schedule and 1 cleaning
Work Place
Washer (Former Employee), Mt. Pleasant TxDecember 29, 2014
Cons: the chemicals
Love it working there people are united , help each other.
new experience for me to work only with mans , it was kinda challenging. I had a 1 month training where i learn how to use the different chemicals, waterholes, and also how to built the pipes and get every thing back on time
I learned alot about the cleaning industry.
Scrubber/Cleaner (Former Employee), Marshalltown, IADecember 24, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: the work enviroment.
I would clean and scrub the machines and equipment at JBS in Marshalltown, Iowa. My co-workers were helpful. The hardest part of the job was not being able to see. I enjoyed cleaning.
Bad smell
Hoser (Former Employee), Waterloo, IADecember 15, 2014
Even tho I disliked working for Pssi I stuck it out , bad smells unfriendly co workers. I helped out my Hispanic co workers a lot more than others. Also in my last few weeks at Pssi I put in overtime every Friday & saturday
Productive and great experience
Chemical Mixer (Former Employee), Tremonton, UTNovember 12, 2014
Pros: vending machines
Cons: no breaks or lunch time until assignment was completed
A typical day at PSSI was mixing chemicals and dispensing to employees to clean and sanitize areas in the locations we were assigned. I learned about different chemicals and how they react. The management was very professional and organized. My co-workers were helpful and professional. The hardest part of my job was the hot temperature and slippery conditions. The most enjoyable part of my job was the lunch room area.
NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK
CLAIM RESOLUTIONSPECIALIST (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2014
WILL NEVER WORK THERE AGAIN
BAD MANAGEMENT
WORK WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH
WOULD NOT HIRE PEOPLE WITH BILLING EXPERIENCE.
No Advancement
Lead Laborer (Former Employee), wichita ksOctober 10, 2014
Cons: no advancement
good work but hours/pay aren't enough to survive off of cant afford to pay bills with the money being made
Productive, fun workplace!
Sanitation (Former Employee), Elberton, GASeptember 1, 2014
Pros: bonus if we didn't get downtime, great lunches
Cons: no breaks, no benefits
My typical day at work with pssi has always gone right. Everything is usally ran by you and your speed. I learned how to use my mechanic skills more. The managers are awsome and always on their job. I enjoted being around my co-workers everynight. The hardest part about the job was getting down in the drain and trying to get it to flush! The most enjoyable part is, we sprayed water all night!
Great work enviorment
Summer Lead Help/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Wakefield, NEAugust 13, 2014
Great Management. Lots of hours and flexible work schedule.
work place was bad
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTAugust 7, 2014
Pros: vending machines, 30min break, coffee
Cons: horrible suppervisor and manager, no team work at all
I would work graveyard shifts put on my overall wet suit my steel toe boots and start my night I learned very little management wouldn't show me how to do the I would have too learn on my own what chemicals to mix how to wash my section on my own the hardest part would have to be the dock area with meat in tight spaces. The most enjoyable part of my night would be break time o
cleaning machinery (Former Employee), Winder, GAJuly 22, 2014
I enjoyed working there working so many hours and not much time off made it difficult to balance my personal life
No longer there
Level 2 techinician/QA (Former Employee), COPPEL TXJuly 2, 2014
Not very stable ,various shifts,interesting culture.
Cash bonuses was great and over the speaker appreciation.
Part of Management!!!
Safety Person (Former Employee), Smithfield, VAJune 23, 2014
It was great!!! I was a part of management and I experienced my job with good co-workers.