PSSI Employee Reviews

Decent workplace
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Hyrum, UTJuly 20, 2017
Productive workplace, not too bad to be a part of. Overall it's very independent work with long breaks if complete area early. Left because of lousy management.
Pros
Very independent work
Cons
Lousy management
If u stay on task its easy to move up
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJuly 18, 2017
you will work at least five to six days a week, every week. You will get paid every week which is a plus. I never had any problems with my check or with my money not coming on time. I do the work, and I get paid for it.
it's a fly by job
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHJuly 5, 2017
When I say fly by I mean the time seems to fly by because their is always something to do. I learned how lockout tag out equipment, learned what chemicals to mix and what not to mix example. bleach and acid = no. Hardest part I would say is the work, well the work itself is not hard it's just they got like 28 workers there and a whole factory to clean and people are not good on attendance, So when you get 2-4 call offs a day makes harder to keep up the whole factory. I think overall the most enjoyable part was using the high pressure hose to knock pull garbage across the floors.
Pros
alot people quit so fast advancement
Cons
no breaks.
it was a lot of work
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WA 99301July 3, 2017
i was a crew lead i trained abot 10 people a day we cleaned machines sanitized them and dried them for production. i was always on time treated my workers with respect and very well organized.
Medical Assistant
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Owasso, OkJune 6, 2017
arrive at 8:00 am and start seeing patients right away, the mood the provider was in would predict how the day would go. We would see 15 to 20 patients per day in a Family Practice and Pediatric setting.
I learned how to balance multi providers in a infant to elderly environment. The Clinic was understaffed and everyone had 2-3 jobs to take care of but I really enjoyed the patient care. I didn't much care for the limited amount of time that I was expected to do my job.
Pros
the benefits
Cons
always being short staffed
Pay sucks but easy job
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Long Prairie, MNMay 27, 2017
The job is easy but the pay sucks and the can't seem to find people to work if the pay was higher then be able to find people. The manger isn't bad just wish pay was better.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Pay Sucks
bad job bad boss bad pay
Power Washer (Former Employee) –  Osceola, IAMay 8, 2017
Over all the job is just bad bad worker bad bosslbad pay it hours smells bad. Bosses lie way to much the bosses smell one old lady that works there her self may be why it smells
Pros
long breaks
Cons
suck job
It;s Ok
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 1, 2017
It is an ok job, the work is easy. But the hours of operation are difficult to adjust to. I thought after a couple of weeks I would get the hang of working graveyards, but it just isn't for me
that job suck
Lead Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MOApril 20, 2017
the first day you walk in they will hit you with bs. they always put someone elses work on you. they let people leave early and you would have to finsh their work even if you have not done what you suppose to or is done with what your doing. its not a team its more like the bosses are playing favorites.
Pros
Cons
you get 1 break beside your lunch even tho you work in a factory, in Missouri thats illegal
Packers Sanitation Services
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAMarch 30, 2017
Working at Packers Sanitation Services was a great experience for me. The people helped ensure I knew what I was doing and watched out for each other's safety.
Good fun productive workplace
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 15, 2017
I like Pssi it's a good company I'm currently working 3rd shift and want a 1st shift job. The job is not hard easy to learn and co workers are nice to work with
Pros
Straight deposit
Cons
Two breaks
Productive and fun you basically make your schedule
Factory machine wash (Former Employee) –  Osceola, IAMarch 1, 2017
basically you get the first two hours of just nothing but sitting around I mean I could have done much more work than just sitting and specially being paid for all those that is kind of a perk to otherwise the job was not so bad I would go back.
Pros
The People are nice
Cons
Not enough hours in the day
Trabajo muy activo
Supervisor de Produccion (Current Employee) –  Colorado estados unidosFebruary 22, 2017
Buena compañía pero no es México quisiera regresar al pais
Pros
La paga
Cons
Es fuera de mexico
Not a fun job.
Machine washer (Former Employee) –  Dresden, MOFebruary 8, 2017
Wasn't paid enough that was required, people weren't very helpful or nice to me. Wouldn't accept a doctor's note. Hard to understand the job. Putting the machine together was hard.
Pros
1 hr of break
Cons
Not enough pay
Excelled
Sanitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Liberty, IAFebruary 1, 2017
I not only excelled with this company but I gained a lot of experience from them.. Being as it was my first job they taught me valuable skill that I would carry on to my other jobs and that I will hold forever..
Nice enviorment.
Sanitation worker (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, DEFebruary 1, 2017
I like the work place. Every body was nice of course u had some knuckles head that at any job. I learned a Lil bit Creole and Spanish language and it was awesome.
Pros
Free lunch on holidays, paid days off
Cons
Good benifits
Its Work
Line 5 Worker (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJanuary 28, 2017
You will be Cleaning, and Sanitizing a Chicken Line that consists of several machines. Disassemble/Reassemble, and know the proper working procedure for the machine.
you need work, they provide it
NDT Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2017
ndt job firm, short to mid time length jobs however I have not worked for them in a while so not sure about now. The boss is fair and the pay was reasonable, I would completely recommend this place
fue una buena experencia
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2017
Lo que mas me gusto de ese trabajo era viajar y conocer gente.
Pros
seguro medico
Cons
estava afuera de mi casa por mucho rato
Job is good, and the pay is good.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJanuary 9, 2017
I come in at 11 oclock PM and work till 7 or 8. I am in charge of cleaning a big machine and its area. i see myself progressing in the near future. The best part is the incentive pay, show up on time and get an extra dollar per hour.
Pros
pay style
Cons
none-