Psych On Site partners with long-term care facilities to deliver personalized care, behavioral health services and therapeutic wellness programs for the young adult and the elderly population. As part of an integrated behavioral healthcare team, our clinicians provide a variety of therapies including individual psychotherapy, psychotropic medication management, behavior management and rehabilitation support services.
Psych On Site is currently seeking full time and part time Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) to provide services to our partnering facilities in Livingston, Texas and the surrounding area.
The clinician will provide psychological evaluations and treatments to our geriatric population. Working as part of a interdisciplinary team, providing individual, group, and family therapy addressing education and adjustment related to depression, anxiety, Alzheimer's and neurological disorders.
Duties and Essential Functions:
- Function as an essential member of the treatment team by providing professional, social services to residents and their families at nursing home facilities.
- Work in collaboration with the psychologist/psychiatrist, nursing staff and other team members to contribute to the goal of providing integrated and focused quality health care services.
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of an effective treatment plan and perform interventions according to the treatment plan and/or the nursing home policies.
- Record treatment notes in medical charts according to industry standards and company policy.
- Timely submit billing and copies of medical charts to appropriate parties and as requested.
- Perform other assignments as needed.
Current state license where the facility is located and requisite education and experience to perform the job duties.
Please send resumes by replying to this posting or via fax to 713-533-1408. To contact our office directly, please call 713-528-2328.