Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Psych On Site, Inc. has immediate openings for Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
Provide professional, psycho-social assessments and psychotherapy counseling as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team at nursing home facilities.
Full-time and part-time positions available. Our clinicians have the autonomy to create their own schedules.
Duties and Essential Functions:
- Function as an essential member of the treatment team by providing professional, social services to residents and their families at nursing home facilities.
- Work in collaboration with the psychologist/psychiatrist, nursing staff and other team members to contribute to the goal of providing integrated and focused quality health care services.
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of an effective treatment plan and perform interventions according to the treatment plan and/or the nursing home policies.
- Record treatment notes in medical charts according to industry standards and company policy.
- Timely submit billing and copies of medical charts to appropriate parties and as requested.
- Perform other assignments as needed.
Qualifications: Current state license where the facility is located and requisite education and experience to perform the job duties.
Please send resumes by replying to this posting or via fax to 713-533-1408. .