Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Responsible for overall front office activities including the reception area, mail distribution, patient activity, filing, scheduling, answering phones, and delivery of quality patient services.
Front Desk Receptionist & Patient Billing
- High school diploma. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Experience with EHR software practice management.
- One to three years experience with computerized bill/receivables systems in an outpatient medical setting.
- Medical Receptionist training preferred.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to establish an excellent rapport with public.
- Excellent computer, telephone and organizational skills.
- Self-starter; can work well independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain pleasant demeanor while greeting and checking in patients using Practice Management/Electronic Health Records (EPM/EHR) software.
- Acts as patient biller working with patients to verify income, insurance coverage and collects patient payments.
- Prepares office lobby and waiting room before session.
- Makes sure patients have proper instructions and necessary forms.
- Restocks health center literature and straightens waiting room after session in preparation for next session.
- Covers telephones and scheduling appointments.
- Assist with billing and accounts receivables.
Fax Resume (866) 553-5184