Driving was always a blast meeting the crews was fun as well.
1. On call 12 hours a day
2. If you got in an accident say a car hit you police write up report even if you were not at fault expect not getting paid for your day. And to be laid off for a week.
3. Deer accidents, if you get three your gone.
4. Just because your on call 12 hours does not mean you will be home by the 12th hour, most time's you get on the board at 8am won't get a call until 7pm for a 15 hour drive.
1. TRANSFER to North Dakota minimum pay is $18 an hour! No mileage in ND just straight pay!
2. Could pick which 12 hour block you wanted.
3. Meet amazing people and learn a lot from the crews.
4. Always had a blast like a mini vacation