PTI Employee Reviews

Not much to offer
Office (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 13, 2017
Over worked and way under paid. Very stressful environment, management doesn’t respect employees and often treats their employees like school kids. You only get one sick day per year after two years of working there, if you get sick and call in, you are expected to make up your time before the end of the work week to ensure you have 40 hours, if you don’t have 40 hours, you get wrote up. Two weeks of vacation after 1 year, and 3 weeks after 5 years, but you will never exceed more than 3 weeks, although drivers are eligible for multiple paid sick days, paid personal days and they can get up to 5 weeks of vacation after 10 years. Office workers do not get the same perks of drivers.
Pros
Hours are flexible
Cons
Everything else.
They'll hire you no matter what.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Three Rivers, MISeptember 26, 2017
They'll hire anyone. The majority of people you work with are from a drug rehab center. It's an easy $10 per hour, but there's no set work schedule. Your manager will call you an hour before you're expected to be there.
Great job for less pay and for someone who can work lots of gours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INSeptember 13, 2017
Overall decent job not for the pay but for the environment and if you have children this may not be the job for you because mandatory over time and the hours they request are hard to fullfill
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Low pay and lots of hours
Fast paced
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Three Rivers, MISeptember 12, 2017
This is a fast paced quality control job inside aam.. at times you will more then likely be put on the floor to work closely with other aam employees. There down fall is that they lay off a lot as when they don't have parts to check for aam you are not guaranteed forty hours a week.
Cons
Needs to be more steady work hours
Dispatcher/Billing (Former Employee) –  Quitman, ARSeptember 11, 2017
I enjoyed my job and the work environment. It was fast paced and challenging. The owner of the company was very professional and held regular meetings to keep everyone informed encouraged input from his employees
Cool work place
Quality Inspection (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MIAugust 30, 2017
It's was cool love the work hours very easy sometimes they send us home early ,had understanding supervisors
I'm just moving so I'm just trying to find a better opportunity
Very good job
Pracces tech (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 23, 2017
I learned a lot at pti very good pleace to work. Know my position much veter the was /. I can do pull screws ,bore scope the barres ,alignment the motor to the gear box,. My best position i do process technician to unproven better quality .
productive nice people to work for
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INAugust 22, 2017
I had to inspect all the axles that came off the line to make sure there was nothing wrong with any of them. If there was I was to fix the problem to make sure they was ready for the truck.
Pros
they gave water to the employs cause it was so hot
Priductive
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Tawas City, MIAugust 10, 2017
Ok place to work decent people pay was ok a little room for advancement, but worked there for four years and hurt myself and they let me go. So as long as u don't get hurt I guess u have a job.
It was a nice productive relaxing job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 2, 2017
I like working at pti I never had a difficult time nor was the work ever difficult everybody got alone and worked together to get the job done , I would go back
Pros
Relaxed and easy
Cons
Short breaks
Ever changing
CNC Milling Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norwood, NJAugust 1, 2017
Typical work day assigning work to all departments. Looking at due dates, ensuring product is right before shipments. Learned a lot about medical implants and FDA regulations. Management was good but the owner was horrible. The employees were loyal and good.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
not getting paid on time
Not a fun place to work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lordstown, OHAugust 1, 2017
Management never really cared for the employees. Only the product. But I've managed to stay for three years. Until something better came alone. That's when I got the job at Avi Food Systems Inc
Pros
Cons
2 10mins breaks
Paychecks always bouncing
Authorizations Intake (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MOJuly 18, 2017
Typical day at work was going thru 3-6 computers on your own time to try and find one that worked properly so you could do your job.
I learned a lot about what not to do as a leader
Too many chiefs not enough indians, a lot of workplace drama, lots of men cheating on their wives as management
the hardest part of the job was putting up with all the bs
the most enjoyable part of the job was the actual job- authorizations intake- that was fun
Pros
it was a job
Cons
checks bounced regularly, no benefits, no sick days or vacation days
fast pace, slow pace depending on day.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 11, 2017
It is a non-structured schedule job. if you like flying by the seat of your pants, and everything being unpredictable this is a job for you.
You must enjoy driving at night and during the day. in all types of weather
The customers are nice, management works with you.
It is part time or full time.
The vehicles are fairly new, they keep maintenance up on them.

You choose if you or in union or not.
Forklift Driver/Assembler/Painter (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 5, 2017
Productive place to work but does have Lay offs when
Ford Motor Co is down. Fun environment with room for advancement.
very fast paced and detailed oriented Co
Cons
Lay offs
Talkie
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MOJune 16, 2017
I started each day talking, and it ended the same. This job requires a heavy use of multi-tasking. I enjoyed the fast-paced atmosphere; it is definitely for the verbose type.
Pros
Talking
Cons
Talking
worse place I ever worked
Employee (Former Employee) –  Hauser, IDJune 9, 2017
If you like being under appreciated, can be replaced at any second, backing stabbing, unfair labor practices that are being investigated by the federal government and may be settled sometime after you die.
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHJune 7, 2017
I worked here for a few years until it was closed down. I liked the people I worked with and enjoyed going to work there. Hopefully when they reopen, I can go back and reapply.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
low pay
Bad working environment
Transport Driver (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDMay 22, 2017
Poorly managed from the bottom to the top. Constant chaos and ever changing policies at the local branch level. Good pay, but being on-call for 12 hours at a time leaves little time for a life
Pros
Good pay
Cons
poorly run
Will hire anyone
driver (Former Employee) –  usaMay 12, 2017
These railroad crew transportation companies will hire anyone. On medication for suicidal thoughts; three heart attacks, feel you have been abducted by aliens and they altered your DNA to see in the dark without headlights? This is who they recruit to drive professional engineers and conductors up and down the interstates. Not just PTI but all the railroad crew transport companies want inexperienced "non-CDL" drivers who will not have any knowledge of the high risk of being a driver on call 24/7 without pay and minimum wage when called at 2am for a 7.30 am trip.
Pros
Being able to watch how quickly management can remove totaled vehicles from parking lot
Cons
After deer strikes at 75mph they don't harvest the meat