PTS Employee Reviews in United States

Great diversity of areas to apply my knowledge and experience in the linguistic arena
In-house Senior Editor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 13, 2016
Specialized in the implementation and management.of translation software.

In charge of several corporate accounts as chief editor, managing a pool of up to 20 translators at the time.

Reviewed, edited and analyzed all content before going to print or published on the web.

Built glossaries and recommendations for customers, advising on the syntactically and lexically correct use of the language.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
University degree and experience was not compensated accordingly
Production I like it.
Production (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INOctober 6, 2015
I have been with this company for going on 9 years now. I learned many different jobs like refurbishment, pick, pack,ship & ect.
To me none of the jobs are hard to do as long as you have a open mind and willing to try and learned new thing. Which I am all ways open to learn more new things.I like to ask a lot a question when I am don't know or understand some thing.

I don't agree with the company closing the plant down.
Typical Day at work
Wind Turbine Q/C (Former Employee) –  Seymour, TXOctober 4, 2015
A typical day at work would start pretty much like any other Wind Farm Project. We would talk about safety and any close calls if any occurred. Sign in as being on site, for safety. Talk to site manager and get our assignment for the day.
Pros
Job was temporary
Cons
Lazy non productive unsafe workers
Excellent
Sr. Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 26, 2016
PTS provides manpower to its clients for temporary or permanent assignments. I found them to be very good in handling any issues between its clients and manpower.
Fun and fast paced
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2015
Great time working, coworkers are very friendly. Management always has your best interest. Long hours make it feel like a second home.
Pros
great money, opportuinity to meet connections
Cons
long hours, late nights
Great company to work for.
Local Driver (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 23, 2015
No general issues at all.
Great co-workers.
Overtime consistent .
High percentage of drop and hook.
No Stress from management.
PTS Jack around
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INMay 15, 2015
a day there isn't the best morale is always low. broken promises mad everyday. long hours short breaks, decent pay, overtime on n off. managers are snooty, coworkers are a colorful bunch of people.
Pros
pay was good.
Cons
short breaks. low morale. long days. random layoffs
Family atmosphere fun to work
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day was checking celluar phones to make sure that they had all the necessary work done on them that was required including the software.

I learned the importance of quality. I advanced to be a quality assurance auditor and when ever their was problems in other plants they would call me.

Management was great they treated you with respect and would always help out if necessary.

The co-workers were always great to get along with. We all enjoyed our job and would put our best foot forward for the company.

There really wasn't a hard part of the job. Everyone was trained well so there was never no questions on what to do next.

The enjoyable part of the job was the people. It made you want to go to work and get done what was necessary.
Pros
family business, co-workers enjoying their jobs. directions were given correctly.
Cons
uncertainty when the business was failing.
Its busy and based all on quick and safety
Driver (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAApril 3, 2014
At day at work is very fun ,but knowing that our guest want to be able to go home right when they come out we make sure they don't need to wait no more then 6 min for there car so all day is running all over the campus but always safe and with a smile no matter what because you want them to see the smile at the beginning and end of there day.
Pros
more fairness
Cons
favortisim and not knowing who your union rep is and not having confidently with boss, other should not know you buissness
Rewarding and fun job
Leader, Eisenhower Army Medical Center (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAApril 29, 2014
Working for the government was truly a great experience. The atmosphere was pleasant and professional. Getting to meet new people everyday was the best part of the job. I never knew the importance of how a controlled diet can effect your everyday life. Helping patients choose the right food choices and delivering meals was a wonderful experience.
Pros
vacations and bonuses
Cons
leaving
Clean work enviroment
Strip Production Tech (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 26, 2013
I work for this Company through a temporary staffing service. I enjoy working for this company because it is a non-physical job that consist of making diabetic medical products. It is very clean, sterile and comfortable to work in. I have learned how to produce medical equipment as well as a package properly. The management is very professional and easy to work for yet this is a temporary position and I am seeking full time employment. I enjoy working with my co-workers and I have grown a lot as a team player. The hardest part of my job is the time required to be there which is 5 am. The job itself is very easy. The most enjoyable part of my job is watching the product start as a raw product and finish as a complete project.
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
temporary position no room for advancement
Fun work place and wonderful co-workers, I loved working with PTS
Production/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brigham City, UTApril 11, 2012
The management at PTS was great they are very friendly and outgoing. co-workers where also outgoing and fun to work with as well. The hardest part of the job was when we where behind on the products and had to catch up in order to go home, But we always did good teamwork and got the jobs done.
Pros
meeting new people.
Cons
short breaks.
liked the people
data clearing (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INFebruary 3, 2014
liked working with the people i did.
didn't like the long walk down the halls to get back and forth to breaks
Pros
work at your own pace had your own space to work
Cons
long days kinda boring