PTS

PTS Employer Reviews

Rewarding and fun job
Leader, Eisenhower Army Medical Center (Former Employee), Fort Gordon, GAApril 29, 2014
Pros: vacations and bonuses
Cons: leaving
Working for the government was truly a great experience. The atmosphere was pleasant and professional. Getting to meet new people everyday was the best part of the job. I never knew the importance of how a controlled diet can effect your everyday life. Helping patients choose the right food choices and delivering meals was a wonderful experience.
ITS BUSY AND BASED ALL ON QUICK AND SAFETY
Driver (Current Employee), Orange, CAApril 3, 2014
Pros: more fairness
Cons: favortisim and not knowing who your union rep is and not having confidently with boss, other should not know you buissness
AT DAY AT WORK IS VERY FUN ,BUT KNOWING THAT OUR GUEST WANT TO BE ABLE TO GO HOME RIGHT WHEN THEY COME OUT WE MAKE SURE THEY DON'T NEED TO WAIT NO MORE THEN 6 MIN FOR THERE CAR SO ALL DAY IS RUNNING ALL OVER THE CAMPUS BUT ALWAYS SAFE AND WITH A SMILE NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE YOU WANT THEM TO SEE THE SMILE AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THERE DAY.
liked the people
data clearing (Former Employee), Bloomington, INFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: work at your own pace had your own space to work
Cons: long days kinda boring
liked working with the people i did.
didn't like the long walk down the halls to get back and forth to breaks
Clean work enviroment
Strip Production Tech (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 26, 2013
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: temporary position no room for advancement
I work for this Company through a temporary staffing service. I enjoy working for this company because it is a non-physical job that consist of making diabetic medical products. It is very clean, sterile and comfortable to work in. I have learned how to produce medical equipment as well as a package properly. The management is very professional and easy to work for yet this is a temporary position and I am seeking full time employment. I enjoy working with my co-workers and I have grown a lot as a team player. The hardest part of my job is the time required to be there which is 5 am. The job itself is very easy. The most enjoyable part of my job is watching the product start as a raw product and finish as a complete project.
Fun work place and wonderful co-workers, I loved working with PTS
Production/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Brigham City, UTApril 11, 2012
Pros: meeting new people.
Cons: short breaks.
The management at PTS was great they are very friendly and outgoing. co-workers where also outgoing and fun to work with as well. The hardest part of the job was when we where behind on the products and had to catch up in order to go home, But we always did good teamwork and got the jobs done.

About PTS

PTS is the world's biggest name in IT relocation expertise. We work with many of the corporate giants on some of the biggest relocations. – Read more