The Cambridge Institute of International Education is a rapidly growing, privately-owned educational consulting firm. By empowering American high schools, colleges and universities to build strong international student programs, Cambridge stimulates meaningful cross-cultural exchange and cultivates influential relationships among youths across the globe. The company proudly fosters a vibrate culture emphasizing teamwork, positivity, personal growth and passion. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts and featuring offices in Los Angeles, China and Korea, The Cambridge Institute seeks employees who share our zeal for international collaboration and wish to grow with a thriving company.
We are looking for a self-starting, enthusiastic, deadline-oriented Web Designer/Webmaster to join our team. In this position, you will be working closely with various stakeholders to create beautiful, dynamic and modern educational related sites. This position will report directly to the Marketing Director and collaborating with members within the marketing team.
- Responsible for both the creative as well as the technical aspects of designing and implementing a website
- Interpreting multiple sources of input to successfully create online brands that surpass stakeholders’ expectations
- Ongoing website maintenance and updates
- Perform normal administrative duties such as regular backups, upgrades
Desired Skills & Experience
Required Education and Experience
- 2- years of experience designing web properties (forward facing)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong talent for visual design and layout
- Familiarity with cross-browser issues and creation of compatible designs
- Ability to learn new programs relevant to web development is a plus; as well as database knowledge (PHP scripting, MySQL,etc)
If you have excellent organizational skills, are self-motivated, detail-oriented and have 2-3 year’s experience, or are a recent grad (preferably in the Graphic/Visual Arts or related field) with solid internship experience, please send your resume and portfolio with related web experience to email provided.
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit program including 401k plan with a match.
Must be authorized to work in the US.