Public Health - Seattle & King County Employee Reviews

challenging but rewarding work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 10, 2017
Great place to help serve some of King County's vulnerable residents. Solid learning based culture. you get to see how your work makes a difference in the community.
Dedicated hardworking people working in difficult political environment.
Tobacco Prevention Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 25, 2014
Public Health - Seattle & King County is a national leading public health department with many nationally recognized programs and people. This is not "government as usual." The department by and large is full of very dedicated and hard working people working in a sometimes difficult politically sensitive environment.
Diverse Community
Administrative Specialist (I, II, III, Lead) (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAAugust 1, 2013
I enjoyed and appreciated the diverse community we worked with and for. Being a community service employee was a fulfilling roll and career.
Pros
Free training and improvement classes. Advancement opportunities. Teamwork environment.
Cons
Due to King County budget restraints, my position was eliminated.