PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS LLC

PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS LLC Employer Reviews

Enjoyable work environment
Attendant (Current Employee), Winchester, VAMarch 8, 2015
Pros: working with children
Cons: no benefits
Provide care for a 13 year old with Prader-Willi Syndrome. Work with him on activities after school and on the weekends. Prepare lunch and snacks. Make sure he knows I am there for him and keep him entertained.
Public Partnerships is an amazing company
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee), Bumpass, VAFebruary 26, 2015
Public Partnership is a wonderful company who provides wonderful caregivers to families who need help to care for loved ones. The pay is good and very flexible hours.
Allows me to have income while caring for my mother.
Caregiver/Provider (Current Employee), Greeley, COFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: spending valuable time with mom while learning about the health issues she has.
Cons: can't think of any.
Love this company! After seven years of caring for mom I finally don't have to rely on her income to live. This makes it possible for me to feel like a real grownup. Though there are long days involved, I am in our home and have opportunities to take time for myself. Public Partnerships is always there if I need them. Filing my hours is quick and easy online with auto deposit of my wages. Mom is responsible for the selection of the other employee who makes it possible for me to get away and take a breather when needed. I can't really think of a hardest part to the job other than perhaps fatigue. Where else can you work from home and get to know a parent on a basis of adult to adult instead of parent/child? The best part is developing a positive friend to friend relationship with mom.
Laid back, yet a wonderful learning opportunity
Homecare Attendant (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day includes several hours in the morning and afternoon. What I learned was how to properly take care of a patient in need
Taking care of the Elderly
Home Health Direct Care Worker (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: extensive cleaning
This job was a great job to have. The pay was great for an home health aide's pay, its just the mess you would have to deal with from your patient/client. They act like big babies, wanting you to clean up every mess they make, and would purposely make a mess for me to clean. Lets not talk about them going to the bathroom on themselves.
Enjoy working with the patient but no benefits
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVDecember 29, 2014
I absolutely enjoy working with the patient(s) and their family. However job does not offer benefits, which is a big down fall. Other than the benefits Public Partnerships LLC is a good place to work.
No room for advancement
Direct Care Worker/Home Heath Aide (Former Employee), Hershey, PADecember 2, 2014
There is no room for advancement and no benefits. The hours are flexible and the pay is good. Overall a good company to work for if you are looking to stay in the same position and do not need benefits. Someone is always there if you need something and they are easy to reach by phone. They are very helpful and assist with everything you need.
Great Experience
Patient Care Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, SCOctober 6, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: when resident expires
Each day you learned something new, met someone new and were always treated like family. The hardest part of any healthcare job is losing one of the patients.
Fast paced, multi-task responsibilities, and the ability to help others.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Headquarters in Boston MA, my office in Phx, AZSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: worked in downtown phoenix, great pay and benefits
Cons: small office, and cost of parking in downtown phoenix
In my position, I processed weekly payroll for several agencies and approximately 200 care providers. Processing included receiving emailed or USPS mailed time-sheet invoices, vetting them for errors, printing and mailing checks. I also streamlined the 'Unclaimed Property' processes, and followed through with re-payment if it was due. My position also assisted consumers and their care providers/agencies via multi-line telephone system. My co-workers and management were great. We were all like family, and worked well together. The position was very busy, but enjoyable. The best part of the job was that I knew that I was helping someone with their paychecks or issues they had.
Loved working with my patient.
In-home Aide (Former Employee), Danville, VAJune 25, 2014
Hardest part was when I coulnt make my patient feel better and the best part was knowing that I made her feel better.
Personal Attendant
Personal Attendant (Former Employee), Spotsylvania, VAJune 3, 2014
Pros: the pay was great and gaining a new friend.
Cons: dealing with his bladder discharge. bathing his personal areas.
I was a personal attendant in this position. I helped a cerebral pulsy patient with his everyday needs. I bathed him, clothed him, fed him, helped him with his work duties. There were a lot of times that we just sat together and watched television. I learned a lot about how to care for someone that was unable to move and do things for themselves. His mother was the management for us and was very happy to have her there to teach me what to do and what not to do. I did not have any co-workers it was just me on the shift. The hardest part of the job was when I had to bathe him or take care of his bladder discharges. The most enjoyable part was when I would assist him in taking him out to go places. Also when we just sat and talked and watched television with one another. He loved to watch Saved By the Bell in the mornings.
Honestly if you live in Pa and you want to do participant directed care don't
Direct Care Worker OLTL (Current Employee), Levittown, paMarch 28, 2014
Pros: the pay (only reason i'm putting up with their bs)
Cons: the company likes to screw around with you
This company will give you as ton of B S. I first received paperwork in Dec 2013 to be my mom's direct care worker. Public partnerships claims they never received the paperwork. Fine one slip up possibly not their fault. Then they have us go to Philly and meet with a person to refill out the paperwork saying that it would go through easier. Fine then we get a call saying that the wrong dates were on the forms so we had to resubmit some of the forms (only the ones with the wrong dates). A few days later we called and they say they never received the paperwork so we had to resubmit it. Then when everything finally goes through and it comes time for pay day I look at my bank account (because through all the paperwork I also set up direct deposit) and low and behold no paycheck in the bank. So I call up to find out where the check is and I find out they never received the paperwork for direct deposit and I would have to resubmit it and added bonus it would take 2 to 3 paychecks to correct. Well now I'm more than annoyed because this company is making money of the paycheck while it is being mailed to me. So in short if you want to be messed around with go to this company you will be vary happy but otherwise try to find another option.
Took care of elderly man.
Caregiver/Attendant (Current Employee), Staunton, VirginiaJanuary 31, 2014
A typical day at work consists of feeding him through his feeding tube, cleaning, being there if he rang for me, feeding him again and administering medications, and more cleaning then I got to be off.
patient care
Supervisor-Shirley Barker (Former Employee), Appalachia, VAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: the schedule was very flexible
Cons: no benefits
I was able to work my schedule around my children. I was a very enjoyable job.
Rewarding and energectic
Care Attendant (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VANovember 19, 2013
Pros: flexible and independent
Cons: income low with no benefits
Assisting, training and paying close attention to behavoir.

What I've learned in a greater way is patience.

Management was extreemly making sure every detail is covered.

Co-workers were freindly and easily to approach.
The hardest part of this job is to get consumer to be repititious in a good deed/task; also having to end contract and say farewell to consumer because they have moved on to more independency housing.

The most enjoyable part of this job is to see consumer grow and apply what they have learn in every day challeges.
Productive and safe workplace
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Reading, PAOctober 31, 2013
_taking care of resident daily with adls, took him shopping and to doctor appointment, cooked meals and did household chores for him.
Family Oriented; employees can learn alot by multi-tasking
Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: family oriented, ability to learn alot
Cons: expensive healthcare
A typical day at work varied for my department. Although we had assigned tasks, we also served as program support. The hardest part of the job was assisting several departments with different tasks, while also maintaining deadlines for my work assignments. Being able to do that definitely enhanced my ability to prioritize and multi-task. My co-workers and I regarded each other as family and worked very well in a team setting.
so so
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), ILAugust 29, 2013
There was never anyone to help with any questions you may have. i believe the company went out of business. you always had to worry about when u were gonna get paid
NO Communication or Teamwork
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), ColoradoAugust 9, 2013
Pros: m-f 8-5; close to where i live
Cons: no advancement potential, no feedback, no communication
Typical day as a CSR includes getting yelled at for things we can't control (payroll/paperwork processing speed or errors) or things like mistakes made by clients and employees that they blame on CS. There is NO communication about daily issues and NO training. Phone calls are scored pass/fail, so One mistake in the script and it's a fail! Plus you never get to hear your calls so who knows if it was my mistake or the reviewer's.Hardest part of the job is the lack of backup. The supervisor is never around, the training is haphazard and communication is non-existent. The pay is static--got a whoop-de-doo 12 cent/hr raise after a year. Opportunities for advancement are non-existent.My co-workers are Awesome--one of the reasons I stay. Most enjoyable part of the job?Going home!
Working with people
PCA (Former Employee), Chelsea, MAAugust 8, 2013
Working with the elderly and meeting their needs is very important. You do the job you are hired to do so that your client is happy. The hardest part of the job is when your client leaves but you know you did all you could for them so that their lives were easier.

PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS LLC Salaries