Publicis Groupe

Publicis Groupe Employer Reviews

Rosetta
VP | CREATIVE DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Hamilton, NJJune 16, 2014
Pros: compensation; close to where i live
Cons: leadership is inept
Co-workers were great. Leadership Management -- not so much.
productive and fun wok place
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 24, 2014
Learned different computer types
learned how to image computers and many more
Good experience
Staff Accountnat (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 17, 2014
Excellent overall experience. Wish I never left. Finance group is awesome, good people, good management, very little BS
Creative work place
Director, Finance and IT Controller (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 14, 2013
Creative work place with flat organizational structure. Good place to work with a small company feel. Sometimes slow to decision making when Paris is involved. Very Brand focused.
Great contracts! Best job I have ever had!
CNE (Former Employee), RochesterOctober 3, 2013
Pros: great salary, wonderful managers and co-workers
Cons: contract ended!
We worked hard but were rewarded greatly!
My first pharma job, learned ins and outs of being a great CNE
Worked with wonderful people
Hardest part of job was the home visits for me
Most enjoyable part of job was the collegial communication and fostering of "team",
Detail Oriented and Data Management
Executive Assistant/Financial Analyst (Temp) (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 29, 2013
Daily Audits

Accounting

Data Entry

File Management

I enjoyed learning the best process for preparing companies for quarterly audits
Very productive work environment
Client Financial Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: no cons
Very professional! Learned the back end of running advertising campaigns
Great people and inspiring staff
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 18, 2013
A typical day at work was managing my crew to help prioritize help desk calls and computer/network outages and make sure that all new hires were ready to hit the ground rolling on day one. Also meet with key executives weekly to iron out any specific needs or provide solutions for special requests. Hardest part of the job was trying to meet expectations – more... without having the necessary tools although the challenge brought an exciting aspect to each day. Met a lot of great people and continue to be friends with a lot of them today. – less
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAJuly 23, 2012
Pros: flexability
Cons: i would like to use my science background more in this position
I enjoy this job because I'm able to utilize my advocacy and education experience in assisting clinical staff and physicians to assist their patients in getting better access and afford their medications.
I have a great manager who is excellent at "coaching" me to better utilize my time.
Challenging work place at a global level
Senior Level Production Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2012
Pros: the people who work for me. their work ethics, their team spirit, and their all out effort when called upon.
Cons: upper management disconnect with the every day, lack of understanding workflow processes, lack of support from upper management
My typical day begins with assuring that the overnight projects are ready to be delivered by the client deadlines utilizing internal team of operators as well as any projects outsourced to our other global locations in an effort to load balance all our resources.

Due to load balancing our resources, I've learned to create and manage new workflow processes – more... based on our outside resources strengths and weaknesses.

Because I have a great team of committed professionals who's main goal aligns with mine in making sure that the client needs are our number one priority, it makes the challenge a team effort with everyone taking an active role to achieve at the highest level each is capable of. It becomes a fun and vibrant atmosphere.

The hardest part of my present position is having to navigate through our companies hierarchy in order to get and keep the resources needed to meet clients needs and maintain a stress free and exciting environment where teamwork prevails.

The most enjoyable part of the job goes without saying, the feeling of accomplishment we all get when completing some of our large out of home campaigns. Receiving emails from the clients and their vendors commending our handling of the projects from beginning to end and the manner in which they receive the project's completed elements. – less
A great workplace with inspiring managers
ASSISTANT ADVERTISING MANAGER (Former Employee), Strasbourg, C1September 16, 2014
Doing an internship in Publicis for six months was a real experience full of challenges.
great learning
Team Coordinator Reporting Analysts (Current Employee), gurgaon haryanaFebruary 25, 2014
Great learning there, you can learn good analytical skills.
Opportunity to work with the best folks in their relevant skillsets
Senior Event Manager (Former Employee), BucharestMarch 13, 2012
-Great benefits
-Cool office
-Nice area
-Awesome coworkers
GRANDE SOCIETE
Directeur Artistique (Former Employee), PARIS MARSEILLEJuly 15, 2014
EXPERIENCE PRO ++++++++
Apprentissage du travail en équipe
Muy estrategicos y creativos
Managing Director (Former Employee), GuatemalaJuly 23, 2012
Pros: capacitacion
Cons: nepotismo
Buena capacitación y respaldo estratégico internacional. Muy inestable trabajar para la red, depende de padrinos y no de logros.