Publicis Healthcare Communications Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place to get your feet wet
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 8, 2014
I have interned/freelanced for PHCG for quite some time. I have seen several management and business unit changes. It has provided me with an abundance of skills and capabilities that I hope to bring to my next career opportunity.

Daily tasks for my job as Recruiting Coordinator include managing communication between hiring managers and candidates, scheduling interviews, posting job openings, and writing and distributing offer letters. I directly support the Senior Recruitment Manager and schedule on average ten to fifteen interviews each week.

The most challenging part of my job (and often the most rewarding) is dealing with unexpected changes that may occur. Most often, its when an interviewer drops out of an interview at the last minute. This requires me to think on my feet and find a replacement as quickly as possible.

In addition, the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a candidate come full circle. From posting the open position, having the candidate apply, walking them through the interview process, and writing and distributing their offer letter. I get great enjoyment out of knowing that I have assisted with the development and progression of that persons career.
Pros
Laid back office environment, flexible
Cons
Disconnect between the NYC and Philadelphia teams