Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Tardis as a strange place to try to get work accomplished
Senior MSL (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 26, 2016
A destructive and isolationist model/style that seems to be there to intentionally confuse/exploit/intimidate their tiny group of MSL employees

The team leader for the US Med Affairs team certainly has overt NPD. Don't walk- run.
Pros
Scientifically interesting product
Cons
Walking on eggshells seems to be where they're comfortable keeping their best employees
Overall review is good
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 30, 2015
Most enjoyable part of this job is helping patients improve their quality of life. The management and people at this company are very positive and supportive. it is not all about numbers and truly putting patients first.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Job security and opportunity for advancement
Work Environment
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 29, 2015
Touchpoint is a great place to build your experience while working along side a great company. I my case is was Astrazeneca. Touchpoint has the ability to ingrate you into their partnered company which makes you feel you are working for Astrazeneca. It is a great place to enjoy what you are doing and build relationships with counterparts all a crossed the US.
As a district manager, I was able to see reps grow through our field fides. This was able to happen because it was a newly built team I had hired. I was given the opportunity to coach individuals starting with the interview process to the time I was displaced due to a layering realignment.
As for co-workers, the Spectrum West team of DM's could not have been a better bunch. We all communicated highly and leveraged each other. Each DM brought something to the team which molded us together as a tight group.
The most enjoyable part of the job I have previously stated; it was seeing the development of the people around me and even in myself.
Great training and professional development opportunities
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabamaSeptember 30, 2015
Publicis provides great training and professional development opportunities. You are given everything you need to be successful within your position. Leaders are approachable and helpful. Compensation and benefits are favorable.
Fantastic Manager
Pharmaceutical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 23, 2015
This company gives you the resources you need to do your job to the best of your ability. My manager was always very helpful and knowledgeable.
New Leadership with Limited View
Manager (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PASeptember 8, 2015
Since new leadership has taken over at the begining of 2015, there has been a dramatic shift in priorities, culture, and how the organization treats their best assets (the people). Even low or entry level employees used to have at least monthly interaction with the executive team, now the only time we see them is when they are announcing a "reorganization".

Leadership has put people into roles they are either not ready for, or they have little-to-no understanding of what they are supposed to be overseeing. Or, and even worse in my opinion, they put someone in a role and expect them to excel in not only the new role, but their old job too. It kind of hard to learn a new job when you are still doing your old one.

They do not prioritize backfilling positions, or they fill a position with someone who has little to no experience in what is required for the new role. For example, juse because someone is good at sales doesn't mean they will be good at training, IT, operations or recruiting. Or someone gets a new role because they are a manager's favorite, and not because they have the skill set to meet the expectations of the role.

Although I used to love the challenege of taking on more responsibility, I am now seen as someone with limiteless ability to take on more and more. Even with more than 100% of my time allocated, I am still asked to take on more than I can handle. I cannot do my best when I am being pulled in 100 different directions.

I feel that my time and opionion is not valued. I'm told I am a suject matter expert, and am asked (not as often as I
  more... used to be) for my expertise. When I give it, it is ignored anyway.  less
Productive, eneficial
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  OKCAugust 31, 2015
Great working environment. I am relocating to Orange County or I would still be with this organization. Great place to work
Pros
Great Colleagues
Cons
None at this time
Productive Contract Assignments
Diabetes Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miami Dade County FLAugust 30, 2015
Contracts and metrics are very specific and detailed so you know exactly what it expected. Very good communication between all levels of management and employees.
Pros
Good managers
Cons
As with all contract assignments, some contracts may end unexpectedly due to an unforseen change of circumstances .
Publicis
Pharmaceutical Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAAugust 25, 2015
The company itself actually takes care of their employees but the job is not steady. Even with a contract of two years, the contract can end early.
Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAAugust 10, 2015
Calling on physicians at Piedmont Hospital Fayetteville, Peachtree City, and Stockbridge, Georgia. Engaging with Doctors and Nurses regarding Managed Care. Drugs: Prescription Nexium, Crestor, and Symbicort.
Pros
A great experience in the pharmaceutical world
Cons
Contract ended to soon
Rewarding Medical sales position
Calling on Pain specialist, GI's and Primary Care (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 5, 2015
Helping Physicians to change their prescribing habits to to better serve their patients. It has been very rewarding to assist physicians in providing relief to their patients.
Pros
Providing relief to patents in distress
Fast paced, innovative outsourced healthcare partner
Senior Vice President, Contact Center Operations (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 31, 2015
Every day is different at Touchpoint. A leader is outsourced healthcare sales, service and clinical solutions, Touchpoint can support clients at every stage in the product lifecycle.
Contract Position
Clinical Pharmacist Liaison / MSL (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 25, 2015
Great position, love the actual job duties and engaging with colleagues in the hospitals. My team nationswide was the best group of professionals I have ever interacted with.
Pros
Life work balance
Cons
Lack of communication
Great place to work but never a guarantee of job security
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Owensboro (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 22, 2015
I have been on several contracts with Publicis and overall they are a good company and I have learned a lot. My most recent contract was excellent, with great products, outstanding teammates, and the best manager I ever had. However, nothing is guaranteed in pharmaceuticals and my job was eliminated with little warning.
Pros
Autonomy, great benefits, generous car allowance or company car depending on contract
Cons
Less vacation time than most pharmaceutical companies, low job security
Excellent work culutre, great foundation for customer serivce and eventually sales.
Diabetes Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYJuly 7, 2015
This company really cares about its employee's and provides an excellent foundation for succeeding and moving forward in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as any other customer service or sales based company.
decent contract position
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  San joseJuly 5, 2015
Publicis does a good job with their communication and I had an amazing manager that made the job incredibly rewarding. My only issue was the promise of more opportunity and not having enough growth or change where wanted.
Sales Representative
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 5, 2015
Successful sell and managed a territory. I have extensive experience providing new business strategy and implementaion within the pharmaceutical and marketing industry
Successful experience with great products, and a great team.
Territory Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 1, 2015
Job requirements were clearly laid out. Enjoyed being part of a great district promoting established products in the Diabetes arena. Management was engaged, and easily approachable. Most enjoyable part of the day was calling on accounts, and making an impact on patient's lives.
Pros
Management, co-workers.
Calling on OBGYN's in NM and El Paso TX
Womens Heatlhcare Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 1, 2015
Great to learn more about the body and pharmaceuticals that can assist people going through different times of life. Co workers were great!
The call point was a real nice one.
Pros
having a job
Cons
laid off
Great Company Culture
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 11, 2015
It is the best Pharmaceutical Job I have had because the stress is less than Big Pharmaceutical companies but the expectations of achievement is the same.
Pros
Less Stress
Cons
Contracts end