Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Good company - good benefits
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 15, 2016
I have worked 5 contracts with Publicis. Each of them have been very different. I've enjoyed the managers I've had and the interaction with teammates both with Publicis and the client company. The pay tends to be lower than seen with other contract companies and even though a contract is supposed to extend through a particular date - there is no guarantee that it will.
Pros
Variety
Cons
No real job security
The position started with realistic goals and evolved into a very unpleasant job with very difficult to achieve expectations.
Albany District Manager (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJune 5, 2016
Working for Publicis required a great deal of travel, which made it very difficult to experience a work life balance.

The original concept of the project was very realistic and workable. Over time the concept changed with management movement. The expectations were unrealistic, based on the current environment in physician offices.

For the more conscientious representatives, the, generally, unachievable expectations created real frustration for the field representatives and managers.

The field game plans changed constantly. This created a great deal of confusion.
Pros
Worked with some very competent peers.
Cons
Unrealistic expectations for field management and representatives from upper management.
Tardis as a strange place to try to get work accomplished
Senior MSL (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 26, 2016
A destructive and isolationist model/style that seems to be there to intentionally confuse/exploit/intimidate their tiny group of MSL employees

The team leader for the US Med Affairs team certainly has overt NPD. Don't walk- run.
Pros
Scientifically interesting product
Cons
Walking on eggshells seems to be where they're comfortable keeping their best employees
Highly skilled Field Sales team
Sales Specialist - AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSApril 14, 2016
Publicis has a highly skilled sales force with tons of experience. The work life balance and family atmosphere with this job is perfect. Compensation is not the best and incentive pay falls far behind the industry standards. There is no professional advancement program in place and since it's a contract company job security is non existent.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Compensastion & Job Security
Contract sales
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FLJune 16, 2016
I have been on a few contracts with Publicis. They are a great place to work. Good Work/Life Balance. Compensation is low, in comparison to other contract companies. They use old technology to do expense reporting, which takes longer and is totally unnecessary. No company cars, car allowance is lower than expected, $500-700. per month plus .19 per mile. Territories are HUGE. By the time you pay car payment, insurance, maintain your car, pay for gas, oil changes, new tires when needed...you end up losing money on the car, plus by the time the contract is over, your car is of no value.

Most of the contracts I have been on expect 8-10 calls today and the physicians on call plan are mostly low decile, hard to see physicians that the contracting company reps can not see.

Salary and bonus' are lower than National Average with Publicis.
Pros
Contract, always learning, great District Managers, awesome Medical Insurance
Cons
low pay, low bonus, no company car, low car allowance, low $ for Mileage
young environment
Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAMay 19, 2016
Not much room for growth within company. Contract could be severed abruptly and no severance package is given. Very low salary for some areas.
Excellent Company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Greenville (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 23, 2016
Great organization. I have worked for Publicis for the past five years and would recommend it to anyone. Superb management team!
Overall review is good
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 30, 2015
Most enjoyable part of this job is helping patients improve their quality of life. The management and people at this company are very positive and supportive. it is not all about numbers and truly putting patients first.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Job security and opportunity for advancement
Great training and professional development opportunities
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabamaSeptember 30, 2015
Publicis provides great training and professional development opportunities. You are given everything you need to be successful within your position. Leaders are approachable and helpful. Compensation and benefits are favorable.
Work Environment
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 29, 2015
Touchpoint is a great place to build your experience while working along side a great company. I my case is was Astrazeneca. Touchpoint has the ability to ingrate you into their partnered company which makes you feel you are working for Astrazeneca. It is a great place to enjoy what you are doing and build relationships with counterparts all a crossed the US.
As a district manager, I was able to see reps grow through our field fides. This was able to happen because it was a newly built team I had hired. I was given the opportunity to coach individuals starting with the interview process to the time I was displaced due to a layering realignment.
As for co-workers, the Spectrum West team of DM's could not have been a better bunch. We all communicated highly and leveraged each other. Each DM brought something to the team which molded us together as a tight group.
The most enjoyable part of the job I have previously stated; it was seeing the development of the people around me and even in myself.

Want to know more about Publicis Touchpoint Solutions?

Ask a question
Productive Contract Assignments
Diabetes Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miami Dade County FLAugust 30, 2015
Contracts and metrics are very specific and detailed so you know exactly what it expected. Very good communication between all levels of management and employees.
Pros
Good managers
Cons
As with all contract assignments, some contracts may end unexpectedly due to an unforseen change of circumstances .
Great place to work but never a guarantee of job security
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Owensboro (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 22, 2015
I have been on several contracts with Publicis and overall they are a good company and I have learned a lot. My most recent contract was excellent, with great products, outstanding teammates, and the best manager I ever had. However, nothing is guaranteed in pharmaceuticals and my job was eliminated with little warning.
Pros
Autonomy, great benefits, generous car allowance or company car depending on contract
Cons
Less vacation time than most pharmaceutical companies, low job security
Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAAugust 10, 2015
Calling on physicians at Piedmont Hospital Fayetteville, Peachtree City, and Stockbridge, Georgia. Engaging with Doctors and Nurses regarding Managed Care. Drugs: Prescription Nexium, Crestor, and Symbicort.
Pros
A great experience in the pharmaceutical world
Cons
Contract ended to soon
Successful experience with great products, and a great team.
Territory Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 1, 2015
Job requirements were clearly laid out. Enjoyed being part of a great district promoting established products in the Diabetes arena. Management was engaged, and easily approachable. Most enjoyable part of the day was calling on accounts, and making an impact on patient's lives.
Pros
Management, co-workers.
Work Life Balance +
Pharmaceutical (Customer Service) (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJune 7, 2015
Pros:

Great intro to the Pharmaceutical Industry.

You control your daily schedule so quarterly bonuses are achievable!
District Management is extremely supportive and your team members are only an ear shot away. Training was Top Notch and held at a major pharmaceutical company where clinical simulations were included.

Major Cons:

You put a lot of miles on your personal vehicle (Car allowance and mileage reimbursement need to be adjusted).
This is contract work so your job could end at ANY TIME.
If displacement occurs, there are NO guarantees another contract is available. Always have a back up plan.
Pros
Experience, Training, Scheduling, Contacts, District Manager
Cons
No job security, Mileage, Car Allowance
Great place to work and grow
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 3, 2015
Publicis has a great reputation in the contract industry for finding and placing people.
Their training is thorough and excellent. Management definitely wants their people to succeed. Their doors are always open, at every level.
As a "people person", I could not have found a better job!
The only frustrating part of the job is that it is a contract position.
In the pharmaceutical industry, contracts can end before they are planned to end. However, Publicis works hard to find something for people who perform, and who want to stay with them.
Rewarding Medical sales position
Calling on Pain specialist, GI's and Primary Care (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 5, 2015
Helping Physicians to change their prescribing habits to to better serve their patients. It has been very rewarding to assist physicians in providing relief to their patients.
Pros
Providing relief to patents in distress
Excellent work culutre, great foundation for customer serivce and eventually sales.
Diabetes Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYJuly 7, 2015
This company really cares about its employee's and provides an excellent foundation for succeeding and moving forward in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as any other customer service or sales based company.
Fast paced, innovative outsourced healthcare partner
Senior Vice President, Contact Center Operations (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 31, 2015
Every day is different at Touchpoint. A leader is outsourced healthcare sales, service and clinical solutions, Touchpoint can support clients at every stage in the product lifecycle.
Excellent training and support from management
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 11, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Publicis, but unfortunately they lost the contract we were working on and everyone was terminated. Publicis has been very hands on with trying to find me another position and that speaks volumes to me about the class and work ethic at Publicis. Highly recommend working there!
Pros
managers and team mates were supportive
Cons
only part time

4.3