Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

Great place for contract employment.
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 17, 2017
They do everything right. I have been impressed that they all the right tools and analytics of the big Pharma companies.
own your business
Adult Vaccine Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 2, 2017
Corporation and management was great and wanted you to succeed. You are truely running your own business. Very flexible and requires a hunters mentality to thrive in this industry.
Wonderful manager. Good support team in the office.
Contract Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 30, 2016
As far as contract companies go I feel Publicis is the best primarily due to the administrative staff that supports representatives in the field. It makes it feel like a small individualized company. They do keep you in their data base for future jobs which is a plus for contract pharmaceutical sales.
Exceptional Chance to Learn New Skills
Respiratory Specialty District Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, San Diego, LA, AZ, NVDecember 29, 2016
The job of a DM is at Publicis is the same as it is at most other companies; pay for performance. The difference is, DMs work for two companies: Publicis and the client. Working for two companies has helped me develop a high-level of collaboration skills, working with DMs and representatives of the clients and working with the Publicis leadership team to deliver strong, sustainable sales results. Publicis is a top-notch organization with exceptionally skilled leaders with experience with multiple disease states.
Pros
Products, working with various clients, great leadership, the chance to hire your own team, good base pay plus bonus
Cons
Contracts end
I enjoyed my flex position with Publicis Great over all experience working with this company ie products,management, training etc
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 26, 2016
As stated above, I enjoyed the flex contract that I have been part of the last 11 months. Good management, hours, and culture to work in. Wish the contract could have been extended.
Management tends to be very concerned about the work life balance of their employees.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PADecember 12, 2016
There were no 'typical days' by virtue of the nature of the pharmaceutical job.

Co-workers tended to be very professional.
It's a good start but not good for permanent job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PANovember 28, 2016
The supervisors where a bit under trained for the positions they had seemed I had to learn as I go and figure out most problems on my own. Most problems I had they knew not how to solve them.
great job if it wasn't contract
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 31, 2016
I called on clinics and pharmacies. Had a fantastic manager and upper manager(s) as well. The only downside was the fact it's a contract company, and no control why&when the contract ends, despite giving 150% when you go to work!
Pros
Work independently
Cons
contract job, so not as much security
Positive work environment. Knowledgable manager. Flex-time
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 18, 2016
Excellent job opportunity. Good direction on job requirements and day to day job expectations. Professional co-workers. Very supportive work environment.
Pros
Making own work schedule. Good direction, some flexibility with decisions in running territory.
Cons
At times, had more expectations than expected for part-time.
Contract sales
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FLJune 16, 2016
I have been on a few contracts with Publicis. They are a great place to work. Good Work/Life Balance. Compensation is low, in comparison to other contract companies. They use old technology to do expense reporting, which takes longer and is totally unnecessary. No company cars, car allowance is lower than expected, $500-700. per month plus .19 per mile. Territories are HUGE. By the time you pay car payment, insurance, maintain your car, pay for gas, oil changes, new tires when needed...you end up losing money on the car, plus by the time the contract is over, your car is of no value.

Most of the contracts I have been on expect 8-10 calls today and the physicians on call plan are mostly low decile, hard to see physicians that the contracting company reps can not see.

Salary and bonus' are lower than National Average with Publicis.
Pros
Contract, always learning, great District Managers, awesome Medical Insurance
Cons
low pay, low bonus, no company car, low car allowance, low $ for Mileage
Good company - good benefits
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 15, 2016
I have worked 5 contracts with Publicis. Each of them have been very different. I've enjoyed the managers I've had and the interaction with teammates both with Publicis and the client company. The pay tends to be lower than seen with other contract companies and even though a contract is supposed to extend through a particular date - there is no guarantee that it will.
Pros
Variety
Cons
No real job security
The position started with realistic goals and evolved into a very unpleasant job with very difficult to achieve expectations.
Albany District Manager (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJune 5, 2016
Working for Publicis required a great deal of travel, which made it very difficult to experience a work life balance.

The original concept of the project was very realistic and workable. Over time the concept changed with management movement. The expectations were unrealistic, based on the current environment in physician offices.

For the more conscientious representatives, the, generally, unachievable expectations created real frustration for the field representatives and managers.

The field game plans changed constantly. This created a great deal of confusion.
Pros
Worked with some very competent peers.
Cons
Unrealistic expectations for field management and representatives from upper management.
Excellent Company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Greenville (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 23, 2016
Great organization. I have worked for Publicis for the past five years and would recommend it to anyone. Superb management team!
young environment
Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAMay 19, 2016
Not much room for growth within company. Contract could be severed abruptly and no severance package is given. Very low salary for some areas.
One of the better contract pharma companies.
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 30, 2016
Publicis is amongst the largest contract pharma companies, and one of the better CSO's out there. Salary is lower than if one were to have comparable experience at a direct hire pharma company, but not significantly so. Bonus is considerably less, however. Benefits are on the higher end for contract pharma, vacation on the lower end. The reality is that many very good people have been displaced over the years with top pharma companies, most times through no fault of their own other than being in the wrong geography based on where jobs were still available. The old days of pharma companies working to keep good talent, even if the position is of less responsibility, are over. When you are cut, you are gone. As a result, contract pharma typically has a much higher level of talent than it is typically given credit for having. For many of us, we realize that the contract pharma world is most likely where we will end up staying due to the incredible instability of the pharma world in general. One thing that Publicis should consider is a bridging pay system to keep good employees around for a few months in between contracts, particularly managers, as it appears to be getting more and more difficult for companies to find good managers. I would rate much higher if the lack of stability was not such a major factor in working here, but the truth is that this is the pharmaceutical world in general. It is greater in the contract pharma arena, however,
Pros
Benefits, Overall work environment
Cons
Lack of bridging systems to keep employees in between contracts
Tardis as a strange place to try to get work accomplished
Senior MSL (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 26, 2016
A destructive and isolationist model/style that seems to be there to intentionally confuse/exploit/intimidate their tiny group of MSL employees

The team leader for the US Med Affairs team certainly has overt NPD. Don't walk- run.
Pros
Scientifically interesting product
Cons
Walking on eggshells seems to be where they're comfortable keeping their best employees
Highly skilled Field Sales team
Sales Specialist - AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSApril 14, 2016
Publicis has a highly skilled sales force with tons of experience. The work life balance and family atmosphere with this job is perfect. Compensation is not the best and incentive pay falls far behind the industry standards. There is no professional advancement program in place and since it's a contract company job security is non existent.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Compensastion & Job Security
Overall review is good
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 30, 2015
Most enjoyable part of this job is helping patients improve their quality of life. The management and people at this company are very positive and supportive. it is not all about numbers and truly putting patients first.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Job security and opportunity for advancement
Work Environment
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 29, 2015
Touchpoint is a great place to build your experience while working along side a great company. I my case is was Astrazeneca. Touchpoint has the ability to ingrate you into their partnered company which makes you feel you are working for Astrazeneca. It is a great place to enjoy what you are doing and build relationships with counterparts all a crossed the US.
As a district manager, I was able to see reps grow through our field fides. This was able to happen because it was a newly built team I had hired. I was given the opportunity to coach individuals starting with the interview process to the time I was displaced due to a layering realignment.
As for co-workers, the Spectrum West team of DM's could not have been a better bunch. We all communicated highly and leveraged each other. Each DM brought something to the team which molded us together as a tight group.
The most enjoyable part of the job I have previously stated; it was seeing the development of the people around me and even in myself.
Great training and professional development opportunities
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabamaSeptember 30, 2015
Publicis provides great training and professional development opportunities. You are given everything you need to be successful within your position. Leaders are approachable and helpful. Compensation and benefits are favorable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3