Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Contract sales
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FLJune 16, 2016
I have been on a few contracts with Publicis. They are a great place to work. Good Work/Life Balance. Compensation is low, in comparison to other contract companies. They use old technology to do expense reporting, which takes longer and is totally unnecessary. No company cars, car allowance is lower than expected, $500-700. per month plus .19 per mile. Territories are HUGE. By the time you pay car payment, insurance, maintain your car, pay for gas, oil changes, new tires when needed...you end up losing money on the car, plus by the time the contract is over, your car is of no value.

Most of the contracts I have been on expect 8-10 calls today and the physicians on call plan are mostly low decile, hard to see physicians that the contracting company reps can not see.

Salary and bonus' are lower than National Average with Publicis.
Pros
Contract, always learning, great District Managers, awesome Medical Insurance
Cons
low pay, low bonus, no company car, low car allowance, low $ for Mileage
Good company - good benefits
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 15, 2016
I have worked 5 contracts with Publicis. Each of them have been very different. I've enjoyed the managers I've had and the interaction with teammates both with Publicis and the client company. The pay tends to be lower than seen with other contract companies and even though a contract is supposed to extend through a particular date - there is no guarantee that it will.
Pros
Variety
Cons
No real job security
The position started with realistic goals and evolved into a very unpleasant job with very difficult to achieve expectations.
Albany District Manager (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJune 5, 2016
Working for Publicis required a great deal of travel, which made it very difficult to experience a work life balance.

The original concept of the project was very realistic and workable. Over time the concept changed with management movement. The expectations were unrealistic, based on the current environment in physician offices.

For the more conscientious representatives, the, generally, unachievable expectations created real frustration for the field representatives and managers.

The field game plans changed constantly. This created a great deal of confusion.
Pros
Worked with some very competent peers.
Cons
Unrealistic expectations for field management and representatives from upper management.
Excellent Company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Greenville (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 23, 2016
Great organization. I have worked for Publicis for the past five years and would recommend it to anyone. Superb management team!
young environment
Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAMay 19, 2016
Not much room for growth within company. Contract could be severed abruptly and no severance package is given. Very low salary for some areas.
One of the better contract pharma companies.
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 30, 2016
Publicis is amongst the largest contract pharma companies, and one of the better CSO's out there. Salary is lower than if one were to have comparable experience at a direct hire pharma company, but not significantly so. Bonus is considerably less, however. Benefits are on the higher end for contract pharma, vacation on the lower end. The reality is that many very good people have been displaced over the years with top pharma companies, most times through no fault of their own other than being in the wrong geography based on where jobs were still available. The old days of pharma companies working to keep good talent, even if the position is of less responsibility, are over. When you are cut, you are gone. As a result, contract pharma typically has a much higher level of talent than it is typically given credit for having. For many of us, we realize that the contract pharma world is most likely where we will end up staying due to the incredible instability of the pharma world in general. One thing that Publicis should consider is a bridging pay system to keep good employees around for a few months in between contracts, particularly managers, as it appears to be getting more and more difficult for companies to find good managers. I would rate much higher if the lack of stability was not such a major factor in working here, but the truth is that this is the pharmaceutical world in general. It is greater in the contract pharma arena, however,
Pros
Benefits, Overall work environment
Cons
Lack of bridging systems to keep employees in between contracts
Tardis as a strange place to try to get work accomplished
Senior MSL (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 26, 2016
A destructive and isolationist model/style that seems to be there to intentionally confuse/exploit/intimidate their tiny group of MSL employees

The team leader for the US Med Affairs team certainly has overt NPD. Don't walk- run.
Pros
Scientifically interesting product
Cons
Walking on eggshells seems to be where they're comfortable keeping their best employees
Highly skilled Field Sales team
Sales Specialist - AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSApril 14, 2016
Publicis has a highly skilled sales force with tons of experience. The work life balance and family atmosphere with this job is perfect. Compensation is not the best and incentive pay falls far behind the industry standards. There is no professional advancement program in place and since it's a contract company job security is non existent.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Compensastion & Job Security
Overall review is good
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 30, 2015
Most enjoyable part of this job is helping patients improve their quality of life. The management and people at this company are very positive and supportive. it is not all about numbers and truly putting patients first.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Job security and opportunity for advancement
Work Environment
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 29, 2015
Touchpoint is a great place to build your experience while working along side a great company. I my case is was Astrazeneca. Touchpoint has the ability to ingrate you into their partnered company which makes you feel you are working for Astrazeneca. It is a great place to enjoy what you are doing and build relationships with counterparts all a crossed the US.
As a district manager, I was able to see reps grow through our field fides. This was able to happen because it was a newly built team I had hired. I was given the opportunity to coach individuals starting with the interview process to the time I was displaced due to a layering realignment.
As for co-workers, the Spectrum West team of DM's could not have been a better bunch. We all communicated highly and leveraged each other. Each DM brought something to the team which molded us together as a tight group.
The most enjoyable part of the job I have previously stated; it was seeing the development of the people around me and even in myself.
Great training and professional development opportunities
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabamaSeptember 30, 2015
Publicis provides great training and professional development opportunities. You are given everything you need to be successful within your position. Leaders are approachable and helpful. Compensation and benefits are favorable.
Fantastic Manager
Pharmaceutical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 23, 2015
This company gives you the resources you need to do your job to the best of your ability. My manager was always very helpful and knowledgeable.
New Leadership with Limited View
Manager (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PASeptember 8, 2015
Since new leadership has taken over at the begining of 2015, there has been a dramatic shift in priorities, culture, and how the organization treats their best assets (the people). Even low or entry level employees used to have at least monthly interaction with the executive team, now the only time we see them is when they are announcing a "reorganization".

Leadership has put people into roles they are either not ready for, or they have little-to-no understanding of what they are supposed to be overseeing. Or, and even worse in my opinion, they put someone in a role and expect them to excel in not only the new role, but their old job too. It kind of hard to learn a new job when you are still doing your old one.

They do not prioritize backfilling positions, or they fill a position with someone who has little to no experience in what is required for the new role. For example, juse because someone is good at sales doesn't mean they will be good at training, IT, operations or recruiting. Or someone gets a new role because they are a manager's favorite, and not because they have the skill set to meet the expectations of the role.

Although I used to love the challenege of taking on more responsibility, I am now seen as someone with limiteless ability to take on more and more. Even with more than 100% of my time allocated, I am still asked to take on more than I can handle. I cannot do my best when I am being pulled in 100 different directions.

I feel that my time and opionion is not valued. I'm told I am a suject matter expert, and am asked (not as often as I
  more... used to be) for my expertise. When I give it, it is ignored anyway.  less
Productive, eneficial
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  OKCAugust 31, 2015
Great working environment. I am relocating to Orange County or I would still be with this organization. Great place to work
Pros
Great Colleagues
Cons
None at this time
Productive Contract Assignments
Diabetes Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miami Dade County FLAugust 30, 2015
Contracts and metrics are very specific and detailed so you know exactly what it expected. Very good communication between all levels of management and employees.
Pros
Good managers
Cons
As with all contract assignments, some contracts may end unexpectedly due to an unforseen change of circumstances .
Publicis
Pharmaceutical Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAAugust 25, 2015
The company itself actually takes care of their employees but the job is not steady. Even with a contract of two years, the contract can end early.
Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAAugust 10, 2015
Calling on physicians at Piedmont Hospital Fayetteville, Peachtree City, and Stockbridge, Georgia. Engaging with Doctors and Nurses regarding Managed Care. Drugs: Prescription Nexium, Crestor, and Symbicort.
Pros
A great experience in the pharmaceutical world
Cons
Contract ended to soon
Rewarding Medical sales position
Calling on Pain specialist, GI's and Primary Care (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 5, 2015
Helping Physicians to change their prescribing habits to to better serve their patients. It has been very rewarding to assist physicians in providing relief to their patients.
Pros
Providing relief to patents in distress
Fast paced, innovative outsourced healthcare partner
Senior Vice President, Contact Center Operations (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 31, 2015
Every day is different at Touchpoint. A leader is outsourced healthcare sales, service and clinical solutions, Touchpoint can support clients at every stage in the product lifecycle.
Contract Position
Clinical Pharmacist Liaison / MSL (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 25, 2015
Great position, love the actual job duties and engaging with colleagues in the hospitals. My team nationswide was the best group of professionals I have ever interacted with.
Pros
Life work balance
Cons
Lack of communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3