Publicis Touchpoint Solutions

Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

Nice place to work; pleasant atmosphere
NA (Former Employee), Yardley, PAMay 12, 2015
The job involved maintaining and filing employee expense reports. The job was repetitive and not stimulating. The employees were very helpful. This was a temporary position that lasted a little over a year. The position was phased out due to digitizing of the process.
Excellent training and support from management
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 11, 2015
Pros: managers and team mates were supportive
Cons: only part time
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Publicis, but unfortunately they lost the contract we were working on and everyone was terminated. Publicis has been very hands on with trying to find me another position and that speaks volumes to me about the class and work ethic at Publicis. Highly recommend working there!
Fun CSO with great benefits andwork atmosphere
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: base bonus benefits
Cons: you're isolated in your territory/ bad DM. The CA DM lives Temeculia...3 hours from LA...
Definitely an up-and-down job, but hey that's pharmaceuticals.
Good job if you have kids or you like contract sales.
Job culture is awesome, and a company where many reps start.
A good learning experience
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMay 4, 2015
This was a great opportunity. I travelled a lot and was introduced to the pharmaceutical industry. There is still a lot I need to learn though.
productive and well organized
Diabetes Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), evanston, ILApril 24, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no cons
travel to medical offices/ clinics each day managing healthcare information and savings cards. worked and communicated with co-workers on a daily basis and held weekly conference calls discussing new products, updates etc. The most challenging part of this job was being able to get access to every target each day many times discussion time was 5- 10 minutes.
The most enjoyable aspect was the flexibility of the job as well as direct interaction with the staff each day.
Healthy work enviorment
GI Specialty Territory Manager (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 24, 2015
Respectful, good support and helpfull IT and HR departments. The field management was ternured and helpful. A good contract situation
Ok workplace to gain experience
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Yardley, PAApril 23, 2015
Pros: work life balance, less stress
Cons: pay is so-so, bonus payouts are figured in strange ways
Company has been good entry level position, not as stressful as a sales representative job. Company culture is off balance, upper management gives demands and deadlines, yet is terrible at responding or working issues when those below them need them. Co-workers have been great and supportive as well as my district manager. Other areas of upper management just need to figure out what they're actually doing.
Productive work place to educate physicians on pharmaceutical Products
Title Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Flushing, NYApril 21, 2015
Productive work place to educate physicians on pharmaceutical Products. Good work like balance, great benefits, good management. Great counterparts to work and communicate with.
A place to be in
Speciality Sales Rep (Current Employee), New Brunswick NJApril 17, 2015
Pros: Affiliation with big pharma companies, allows us the opportunity to be a part of mega product promotion
Cons: Contracts period, wished it could be longer than a year or two
My first step into contractual job is through Publicis and I have enjoyed every bit of my days in Publicis and still in it. It's a wonderful organization to work for. A very caring top and middle management who continuously think about their employees.
Publicis has a very good work culture, and have clarity in what their expectations are from us. The company is on a very strong footing as it has been growing exponentially.
Given a choice I will make publicis my home and would want to work and perform as long as my company wants me to.
I am proud to be working for Publicis.
My Experience at Publicis
DCSA for Astra Zeneca (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: 401K, benefits, bonuses, car allowance
Cons: Low Salary for the industry, late bonuses
A typical day at work is to visit and share brand messaging with about 10 accounts (offices with HCP's and KI's) a day per territory guidlines. I've learned how to build relationship with key influencers that help make favorable decisions towards my brands. Managment is very involved and helpful, although to some extent this position feels like running your own business. All of my co-workers are team players. We didn't see each other often but be had conference calls frequently. The hardest part of this job is having to interact with the "no" help desk or the help"less" desk. Everytime I've come across a software issue I wasted countless hours going back and forth with them only to keep repeating myself and never getting resolution. The most enjoyable part about this job, however, was the flexibility and not having to sit inside of an office behind a desk all day.
great place to work
Territory Representative (Current Employee), canronApril 15, 2015
Great place to work. Good managers and senior management. Happy with benefits, pay, training and overall. I would recommend to others
Great job & company!
Customer Services Associate (Former Employee), tampa, FLApril 14, 2015
I great introduction into the pharma industry! I loved my managers and the freedom they gave me to meet company quotas under my own call schedule.
Great part time pay, contract ended too early
Territory Manager - Rochester, NY (Current Employee), Yardley, PAApril 13, 2015
Management was great to work with
Quality, professional people
Contract was not managed well with company
hard to get someone to listen
Liked part -time
Professional management and admin staff
District Specialty Sales Manager (Current Employee), Yardley, PAApril 11, 2015
I enjoyed working at Publicis. They are a large company that seems to get more and more contracts because they get the job done for clients. They always treated me fairly and honestly and I would love to continue to work for them.
Well Organized Company with experienced managers
Account Manager (Current Employee), Yardley, PAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Able to help out less fortunate people
Cons: lack of stability
Working for Publicis this past year was a great experience and required alot of organizational skills and persistence in order to launch a new medication for a rare circadian rhythm sleep disorder.
GE Sales Representative, Southern NJ (Current Employee), Trenton, NJApril 6, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Bad Maternity Leave
Lupin Pharmaceutical has excellent job culture. The company values their employees professional and personal lives. They believe in working hard but having a balance for a great personal life.
Decent place to work with professional coworkers
District Business Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Great leadership opportunity
Cons: Lack of stability
Publicis is a fairly well-run company with professional managers and representatives. Compensation run a little lower than with manufacturers, but it still is competitive, particularly when compared to other industries. There is not much stability in the industry overall, and perhaps there's even less stability with the contractors, but my experience has been positive so far.

I work in the field 4 days per week, and I'm in my home office on Friday

Great Pharma management experience

The most frustrating part of the job is the administrative load --- too many "good" ideas; not enough opportunity for self initiative, but this is industry wide.
Pharmaceutical Diabetes Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), MissouriMarch 24, 2015
good work life balance. getting promoted is hard to do. I really like my manager which makes working easier and enjoyable.
Culture is great
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Yardley, PAMarch 11, 2015
Responsible for launching and promoting a new novel compound for the treatment of side effects associated with long-term opioid pain management.
n/a
PROFESSIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARMarch 3, 2015
Working at Publicis has been a very fun and challenging opportunity. It has allowed me to further build relationships within the medical field.

1 2 3 4 5