Publicis Touchpoint Solutions

Publicis Touchpoint Solutions United States Employee Reviews

great place to work
Territory Representative (Current Employee), canronApril 15, 2015
Great place to work. Good managers and senior management. Happy with benefits, pay, training and overall. I would recommend to others
Great job & company!
Customer Services Associate (Former Employee), tampa, FLApril 14, 2015
I great introduction into the pharma industry! I loved my managers and the freedom they gave me to meet company quotas under my own call schedule.
Great part time pay, contract ended too early
Territory Manager - Rochester, NY (Current Employee), Yardley, PAApril 13, 2015
Management was great to work with
Quality, professional people
Contract was not managed well with company
hard to get someone to listen
Liked part -time
Professional management and admin staff
District Specialty Sales Manager (Current Employee), Yardley, PAApril 11, 2015
I enjoyed working at Publicis. They are a large company that seems to get more and more contracts because they get the job done for clients. They always treated me fairly and honestly and I would love to continue to work for them.
Well Organized Company with experienced managers
Account Manager (Current Employee), Yardley, PAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Able to help out less fortunate people
Cons: lack of stability
Working for Publicis this past year was a great experience and required alot of organizational skills and persistence in order to launch a new medication for a rare circadian rhythm sleep disorder.
GE Sales Representative, Southern NJ (Current Employee), Trenton, NJApril 6, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Bad Maternity Leave
Lupin Pharmaceutical has excellent job culture. The company values their employees professional and personal lives. They believe in working hard but having a balance for a great personal life.
Decent place to work with professional coworkers
District Business Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Great leadership opportunity
Cons: Lack of stability
Publicis is a fairly well-run company with professional managers and representatives. Compensation run a little lower than with manufacturers, but it still is competitive, particularly when compared to other industries. There is not much stability in the industry overall, and perhaps there's even less stability with the contractors, but my experience has been positive so far.

I work in the field 4 days per week, and I'm in my home office on Friday

Great Pharma management experience

The most frustrating part of the job is the administrative load --- too many "good" ideas; not enough opportunity for self initiative, but this is industry wide.
Pharmaceutical Diabetes Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), MissouriMarch 24, 2015
good work life balance. getting promoted is hard to do. I really like my manager which makes working easier and enjoyable.
Culture is great
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Yardley, PAMarch 11, 2015
Responsible for launching and promoting a new novel compound for the treatment of side effects associated with long-term opioid pain management.
n/a
PROFESSIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARMarch 3, 2015
Working at Publicis has been a very fun and challenging opportunity. It has allowed me to further build relationships within the medical field.
Great company
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCFebruary 18, 2015
I really enjoy working here. My District Manager is amazing which helps and the work life balance is probably the best you can ask for. The only negative would be that it is contract so you are always worried about job security.
good
Merck Contractor (Current Employee), Yardley, PAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: good
Cons: good
good company, nice stepping stone. way to get into the industry. open sales positions. growth. managaement. good vacation. personal days.
Good Organization
Client Services Manager / Account Management (Former Employee), Yardley, PAJanuary 14, 2015
Company is experianced in the Pharma industry. Co-workers are friendly. Management needs to look into employee training programs and promotions.
Great company
A Service Partner to Boehringer Ingelheim (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Service physicians by providing support materials such as marketing and patient education materials, samples, co-pay assistance cards, and local managed care information
Productive and Fun if you like to travel
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee), PADecember 22, 2014
Pros: great compensation
Cons: lots of travel
Great Management, awesome compensation!! Hardest part of this job is Travel. Being allowed to educate is the most enjoyable part
Job dutues
Pharmaceutical Representative (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYDecember 22, 2014
Pros: healthcare and benefits
Cons: salary
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include providing exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers. Also I currently provide impactful service interactions to health care providers and key influencers that address perception of access and ensure awareness of affordability programs within my products. I also support my offices with formulary updates, access messaging, savings cards, samples and patient education materials.
Contract Company
Pharmacy Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 12, 2014
Working with health care providers to inform them of indication, mechanism of action, efficacy, clinical safety, dosing, and important safety information for portfolio products.
Great skills and experience gained
Pharmaceutical Representative (Current Employee), Yardley, PADecember 3, 2014
This was a great opportunity for me to transition from healthcare provider to pharmaceutical representative. Overall, I enjoyed the experience I have had to date with Publicis. I grew exponentially, both personally and professionally, while in this position and I am hoping that I can utilize my new skills in another pharmaceutical industry position or other career advancement. I was aware this was a contract position with more risk involved in terms of long term stability than my previous career, but unfortunately it does not seem the contract will last as long as anticipated due to changes in sales projections with the brand I represent.
Great company, low salary, great benefits
Diabetes Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: low pay, no commission
As a DCSA you are expected to do the same basic duties as a sales rep but without the commission and lower base. Other than that, company is pretty good.
Great Company
Representative (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: a lot of driving
Great place to work. Team environment with excellent management

1 2 3 4