Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

thoroughly enjoyed
Pharmaceutical consultant (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALAugust 9, 2017
very pleased with the work environment, managers, contract specifications etc would recommend for anyone. I have been interested in working with a company offering a more stable positions.
non contractual
Good
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 9, 2017
Training was good. My regional manager helped a lot. My team became family. The offices were very open and welcoming to me. I enjoyed working with all
Productive and great place to work.
Territory Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 8, 2017
Very positive culture. I was very impressed with the training and the benefits. My manager was extremely helpful and professional. One of the best I have ever had!
good leadership, no job security
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 26, 2017
Disappointed in company culture . Great on boarding process but no job security. Company does not recognize or honor past employees with long standing positive track records deserving of considerations for new contracts once contracts have ended, No loyalty there.
Pros
Great support services, learning tools
Cons
Recruiters acting as hiring managers, lack of job security, no existing contract consideration. Company culture is less than desirable. has changed.
Good experience
Pharmaceutical Sales/ Diabetes Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJune 21, 2017
Positive environment. Excellent teammates. Good management. Pleasant experience. Could have done a little better job of placing displaced employees on new contracts.
Awesome
Musculosketal Specialty Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 14, 2017
Great place to work, really good contracts. As long as you come in and do your job, you will enjoy working for this company. The workplace culture is have fun, but get work done.
Fast paced high energy work environment
Director, Client Services (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAMay 28, 2017
Full Service Contract Sales Organization that does a great job of building and managing sales force teams for Pharmaceutical and Bio-Technology companies, including Incentive Compensation, CRM solutions, and HR Management.
Inside sales-Good benefits but that's really it
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAMay 24, 2017
It's ok don't do inside sales leads nowhere if you want field sales. Management doesn't communicate with each other a lot of mixed nessages. No real organization. The benefits are good.
Good Company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 23, 2017
I like this company and it has provided me with a lot of opportunities. I have enjoyed the products I have sold and relationships I have made. I wish the company would not have so many lay offs.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
too many lay offs
Proessional Contract Organization
Neuroscience Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMay 22, 2017
A day in the field with Publicis includes customer engagement, business analysis, time management and advanced product knowledge.
The hardest part of the job is access to physicians. The easiest part of the job is advancing your sales training skills.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Contract work
Inside Sales
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAMay 18, 2017
I worked at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions for two years. If you want to be treated like a child then it's the perfect place for you, because you will definitely be micromanaged. Managers are very unprofessional and participate in office gossip. They also steal a portion of the sales reps bonuses quarterly, which is why it's a small amount. Also, they only promote you if you've worked for the pharmaceutical company previously. Seems pretty shady right?
Pros
Work from home 2 days a week
Cons
Management, salaries, bonuses
contract company in learning environment
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 25, 2017
It's a contract company so your security is never really there. The workplace environment is flexible and salary is a little low and so is bonus structure. Management is ok. You do learn about drugs and disease states.
Pros
salary, bonus, flexibility, growth, car allowance, mileage
Cons
management, contract
Good Company for Contract Positions
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 25, 2017
This is a contract company.
Work environment is standard, sometimes contracts are positive, well run and productive, some contracts are not
Overall good company to work for
Publicis Touchpoint Review
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYApril 22, 2017
Publicis has been loyal to me through four contract positions. Publicis is a solid company which has placed me with outstanding client pharmaceutical companies. My experience with Publicis has given me exposure to many therapeutic areas and has expanded my knowledge of pharmaceutical products. It has been a pleasure each and every contract to be employed by Publicis.
Pros
n/a
Cons
desired salary, health benefits, 401K
Great culture and work life balance but volatile job security
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  KansasApril 6, 2017
Overall a great place to work. Nearly all management has been positive, encouraging, and helpful. Sales reps are truly passionate about their job. Compensation seems to be a bit lower than the competition and the territory sizes tend to be a bit larger. Benefits seem to be on par for the industry, and work/life balance cannot be beat. Pharmaceuticals is a volatile industry for sales professionals, but being on contract exaggerates this particular aspect of the job. Despite agreed upon end dates for the contracts between the parent company and Publicis, they often end earlier. Sometimes however they are extended, but again, don't seem to reach the end of the extension date.
Pros
Company car, great holiday schedule, and work/life balance
Cons
Slow-closing industry door on sales reps means tough access to offices, contracts are often just 1-2 years and often end early.
Good.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAMarch 16, 2017
It is a good company to work for and I recommend it for others. Good culture. Good executive leadership. Good job or retaining and/or bringing back employees.
Depends on the Contract
Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2017
Your experience truly depends on the strength of the contract that you are placed on. Make sure you have a clear understanding of how exactly you are going to be ranked and if there is a possibility of joining the other company full-time. In my experience, the time frame kept getting pushed back. Good option for new to pharma sells reps but experienced reps, I wouldn't waste my time.
Great work/life balance company
Respiratory Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 4, 2017
I enjoyed working for a flex-time position with Publicis since I was looking for a job that could give me the balance I was looking for during this time of my life.
Contract company
Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 27, 2017
I was placed in this company because the contract I was on was taken over by Publicis. I didn't have a good long time with them. Its a contract company so the job security isn't there, contract was abruptly ended prior to original end date.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Contract company
Poorly paid and treated as an employee
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAFebruary 24, 2017
If you cannot find another opportunity then working on any of their contracts should be your last choice or stay on unemployment, you will be happier.
Pros
Cons
Poorly managed organization