Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

Contracts vary. The workplace culture depends on the contract company.
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 6, 2017
Good job if you have a good contract company. Have had 2 contracts but very different jobs. Hardest part of the job is wondering if the contract will actually last as long as they say.
Great company, contract didn't continue after 9 months
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PADecember 3, 2017
Great company, fantastic manager but the company we contracted with decided not to renew our contract into 2018...We were tasked with developing the Nephrology community and to promote a novel Hepatitis C medication for Chronic Kidney Disease patients. Contract was supposed to be for 2 years but unfortunately was discontinued.
I worked with a great team that worked well together
Clinical Educator for a respiratory franchise (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 30, 2017
It was a great learning experience while at this job I learned a lot about Pharmaceutical sales. I covered 8 territories that included 5 states. There was a lot planning involved given the territory I was managing. I had fun getting in front of doctors educating them on new options for their COPD patients.
Showing no upward advancement
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCNovember 29, 2017
Looking for upward advancement into management. I have not seen the opportunities that I was originally informed in my interview. I feel this is a good company but the contract that I am currently in is not being upheld with either of my managers.
Pros
Company Care
Cons
Contract Position
Contract pharm sales - enjoyed it!
Specialty Sales Rep, Nephrology Sales (Current Employee) –  TennesseeNovember 20, 2017
PTS is a great company to work for. Big on compliance and very open communication. Culture is driven, in large extent, by the client organization, but PTS itself is pro-people, work/life balance, healthful living, etc.

Typical day as a specialty rep covering the better part of 2 large states meant a considerable amount of driving, which grew tiresome, but the challenge and fun of the sale, the clients called upon, was awesome!

Unfortunately the contract is being cut short by the client company, so that stinks, but the beauty of contract sales is that you are the first considered for a new contract.
Pros
Meaningful & enjoyable work
Cons
Don't know how long it will last.
Stressful
Contract Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 16, 2017
Great manager, unstable upper mgmt. Good product but lousy managed care. Product was too expensive compared to competitors. Contract was ended abruptly by Merck.
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PANovember 4, 2017
The company does not respect it's employees. It does not respect it's sales reps. The HR department is a shadowee group that shifts its position to best represent the Company's interests.
Great Teamwork
Talent Acquisition Specialist - National (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 4, 2017
Great teamwork, fabulous mentoring program.
Flexible projects, but there are gaps between them and not consistent work
Works well with children's schedule
Go in knowing it is a contract
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAOctober 26, 2017
I worked as a field rep on two contracts, both flex-time (3 days per week) and enjoyed the job. It is a contract company, so its not a question of IF, but WHEN you will be laid off without severance and often without notice. Nice gig if you like change, have another bread winner in the household, and can tolerate the absence of a paycheck sometimes for extended periods.
Pros
flexible, independent, good pay for work required
Cons
uncertainty of future
Unstable job security
Senior Cardiovascular Clinical Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAOctober 14, 2017
Typical day was productive. Minimal opportunities for career advancement within the organization. The environment for job security was unstable. My manager was motivating, informative and well knowledge with how to develop his employees.
wonderful company great benefits and HR as well as management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford CTOctober 10, 2017
Terrific company to work for.
I liked both My Publicis manager as well as my manager from my contracted company.
Terrific HR and a very helpful website to go along with benefits
Pros
Good compensation, good comunication
Cons
the temporary nature of contract work
messy, unorganized
PHARMACEUTICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXOctober 5, 2017
I was a csa for a couple of years. It was not a good role for me, I am more sales minded and it was hard to only deal with office on a customer service level. Another hard part was my computer was constantly crashing, then my main drug went otc and a bunch of us got laid off. No job security.
Pros
plan your day around calls
Cons
no job security, management constantly changing, computer issues
Typical Day in the field
Pharma Rep - CSA (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAOctober 4, 2017
A typical day in the field was prepping to visit with doctors and their staff. Routing which zip codes I was going to. Making sure I had the proper materials such as PIs that I was going to leave behind, etc.
Part-Time Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
Professional Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 21, 2017
If you're fortunate enough to secure a part-time pharm sales rep position, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is a wonderful company to work for. Great management, good pay.
It was a fun and great company to work for.
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 18, 2017
I sold a first in class delivery system product. It was challenging but fun. Anytime you get an opportunity to sell a new drug with a first in class delivery system is very exciting. However, getting physicians to try a new drug and delivery can be hard. I was very successful finishing the year ranked 27 nationally. Its a small company and the culture was great.
Great contract job
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Utah/IdahoSeptember 15, 2017
This was a great contract job that lead to being hired as a regular employee of the manufacturer. Publicis worked out very well for me and I would work with them again.
Good company, solid culture. Some client relationships could have been more congruent.
CARDIOVASCULAR SALES (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 28, 2017
Good solid company, I would recommend to a friend and would welcome the opportunity to return in the future. Client relationships could be better and more aligned.
Pros
job placement
Cons
relationships between client managers and Publicists sales force not congruent.
I enjoyed working at Publicis.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAAugust 21, 2017
I enjoyed working at Publicis. I had good management most of my time while employed. I would take this opportunity for more customer service experience. It is an excellent employer.
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 16, 2017
Publicis is a good place to earn pharmaceutical sales experience. Management has been excellent for me, and the overall culture is positive and competitive. The only downsides are that of typical contract pharma companies. It all depends on your product and client.
Pros
Good pay, decent benefits, work/life balance
Cons
Contract pharma
thoroughly enjoyed
Pharmaceutical consultant (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALAugust 9, 2017
very pleased with the work environment, managers, contract specifications etc would recommend for anyone. I have been interested in working with a company offering a more stable positions.
non contractual