Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

A place to be in
Speciality Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick NJApril 17, 2015
My first step into contractual job is through Publicis and I have enjoyed every bit of my days in Publicis and still in it. It's a wonderful organization to work for. A very caring top and middle management who continuously think about their employees.
Publicis has a very good work culture, and have clarity in what their expectations are from us. The company is on a very strong footing as it has been growing exponentially.
Given a choice I will make publicis my home and would want to work and perform as long as my company wants me to.
I am proud to be working for Publicis.
Pros
Affiliation with big pharma companies, allows us the opportunity to be a part of mega product promotion
Cons
Contracts period, wished it could be longer than a year or two
great place to work
Territory Representative (Current Employee) –  canronApril 15, 2015
Great place to work. Good managers and senior management. Happy with benefits, pay, training and overall. I would recommend to others
Ok workplace to gain experience
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAApril 23, 2015
Company has been good entry level position, not as stressful as a sales representative job. Company culture is off balance, upper management gives demands and deadlines, yet is terrible at responding or working issues when those below them need them. Co-workers have been great and supportive as well as my district manager. Other areas of upper management just need to figure out what they're actually doing.
Pros
work life balance, less stress
Cons
pay is so-so, bonus payouts are figured in strange ways
Work Life Balance +
Pharmaceutical (Customer Service) (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJune 7, 2015
Pros:

Great intro to the Pharmaceutical Industry.

You control your daily schedule so quarterly bonuses are achievable!
District Management is extremely supportive and your team members are only an ear shot away. Training was Top Notch and held at a major pharmaceutical company where clinical simulations were included.

Major Cons:

You put a lot of miles on your personal vehicle (Car allowance and mileage reimbursement need to be adjusted).
This is contract work so your job could end at ANY TIME.
If displacement occurs, there are NO guarantees another contract is available. Always have a back up plan.
Pros
Experience, Training, Scheduling, Contacts, District Manager
Cons
No job security, Mileage, Car Allowance
Productive and Fun if you like to travel
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  PADecember 22, 2014
Great Management, awesome compensation!! Hardest part of this job is Travel. Being allowed to educate is the most enjoyable part
Pros
Great Compensation
Cons
Lots of Travel
Publicis is a very good company
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Minnesota DistrictAugust 30, 2012
I am the district sales manager for 9 sales representatives in a three state district. I over see the daily sales and operations to help drive our sales to achieve the goals that our company has asked us to achieve.
Pros
very good compensation and excellent leadership
Cons
contract work that can end at any time
Great Work / Life Balance
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Marshall, MNJanuary 9, 2013
make your own hours, great goals and bonus program. Management that leads you to meet the goals. great people to work with that will always help when needed. Good vacation, benefits program
Great company to work for.
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  North Miami, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Great company to work for. Great salary, benefits & culture. The only con is that jobs are through contracts.
Cons
No permanent opportunities, only contracts.
Work Environment
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 29, 2015
Touchpoint is a great place to build your experience while working along side a great company. I my case is was Astrazeneca. Touchpoint has the ability to ingrate you into their partnered company which makes you feel you are working for Astrazeneca. It is a great place to enjoy what you are doing and build relationships with counterparts all a crossed the US.
As a district manager, I was able to see reps grow through our field fides. This was able to happen because it was a newly built team I had hired. I was given the opportunity to coach individuals starting with the interview process to the time I was displaced due to a layering realignment.
As for co-workers, the Spectrum West team of DM's could not have been a better bunch. We all communicated highly and leveraged each other. Each DM brought something to the team which molded us together as a tight group.
The most enjoyable part of the job I have previously stated; it was seeing the development of the people around me and even in myself.
Great company, low salary, great benefits
Diabetes Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 2, 2014
As a DCSA you are expected to do the same basic duties as a sales rep but without the commission and lower base. Other than that, company is pretty good.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
low pay, no commission
Clinical Nurse Educator
Clinical Nurse Educator Contract (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 11, 2014
Company was wonderful to work for until the lasts couple of months. I'm not sure what changed the culture.
Pros
Compensation
Great Company
Representative (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 1, 2014
Great place to work. Team environment with excellent management
Pros
great benefits
Cons
a lot of driving
Good Company
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXNovember 4, 2012
Good company to work for, but there are a lot of extra things they dont tell you about the job, that you find out later on.
Pros
benifits
Cons
more traveling than they say so
Contract sales - position eliminated via contract
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Field Sales E. Fl.August 8, 2013
Good product, good customer base as per assignment. Overall working conditions were good - salary, benefits, etc.
Great place to work in an industry that seems geared toward contract positions.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PADecember 27, 2012
The toughest part of the job is lack of job security, because employers can eliminate contracts at any time. However, nepotism runs deep in the company and employs previously placed receive preference for placement as they arise. District manager says he's been with the company 8 years; different contracts but very small lapses in employment.
Pros
great work/life balance, rewarding, challenging.
Cons
use of own vehicle for some contracts, lack of job security.
Great place to work and grow
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 3, 2015
Publicis has a great reputation in the contract industry for finding and placing people.
Their training is thorough and excellent. Management definitely wants their people to succeed. Their doors are always open, at every level.
As a "people person", I could not have found a better job!
The only frustrating part of the job is that it is a contract position.
In the pharmaceutical industry, contracts can end before they are planned to end. However, Publicis works hard to find something for people who perform, and who want to stay with them.
Productive Contract Assignments
Diabetes Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miami Dade County FLAugust 30, 2015
Contracts and metrics are very specific and detailed so you know exactly what it expected. Very good communication between all levels of management and employees.
Pros
Good managers
Cons
As with all contract assignments, some contracts may end unexpectedly due to an unforseen change of circumstances .
Great skills and experience gained
Pharmaceutical Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PADecember 3, 2014
This was a great opportunity for me to transition from healthcare provider to pharmaceutical representative. Overall, I enjoyed the experience I have had to date with Publicis. I grew exponentially, both personally and professionally, while in this position and I am hoping that I can utilize my new skills in another pharmaceutical industry position or other career advancement. I was aware this was a contract position with more risk involved in terms of long term stability than my previous career, but unfortunately it does not seem the contract will last as long as anticipated due to changes in sales projections with the brand I represent.
Great company
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 18, 2015
I really enjoy working here. My District Manager is amazing which helps and the work life balance is probably the best you can ask for. The only negative would be that it is contract so you are always worried about job security.
Well Rounded Individual Aspiring Industry Change
Professional Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 29, 2014
Creative, passionate, loyal and dynamic professional with a broad-based transferrable skill set in sales, marketing, and management. Thrives in fast-paced environment with the unique ability to focus on the big picture without losing sight of the details while maintaining focus on achieving bottom-line results. Decisive team leader with exceptional ability for developing and leveraging comprehensive strategies that support brand objectives and achieve sales goals. Earned a reputation as a high-energy leader always willing to take on challenges. Consistently exceeds sales targets using innovative marketing strategies with a key focus on customer needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3