Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

Depends on the Contract
Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2017
Your experience truly depends on the strength of the contract that you are placed on. Make sure you have a clear understanding of how exactly you are going to be ranked and if there is a possibility of joining the other company full-time. In my experience, the time frame kept getting pushed back. Good option for new to pharma sells reps but experienced reps, I wouldn't waste my time.
Great work/life balance company
Respiratory Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 4, 2017
I enjoyed working for a flex-time position with Publicis since I was looking for a job that could give me the balance I was looking for during this time of my life.
Contract company
Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 27, 2017
I was placed in this company because the contract I was on was taken over by Publicis. I didn't have a good long time with them. Its a contract company so the job security isn't there, contract was abruptly ended prior to original end date.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Contract company
Poorly paid and treated as an employee
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAFebruary 24, 2017
If you cannot find another opportunity then working on any of their contracts should be your last choice or stay on unemployment, you will be happier.
Pros
Cons
Poorly managed organization
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, RN (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILFebruary 24, 2017
Working flex pharmaceutical sales is truly a great balance between work and family. It offers an opportunity to be employed in a position I truly enjoy while working flex-time or 24 hours per week.
Pros
Balance between family and work with flex time.
Cons
Alot of miles put on your car at times.
CSO not for everyone
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 21, 2017
The business model is good for the client, but unfortunately, takes advantage of those who have been downsized in pharma. The salary for DMs is not horrible and benefits are good. If you are a two-income household, this is a good position. Otherwise, down time between contracts can be difficult.
Good CSO Experience
District Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Enjoyed working with a group of talented managers and leadership team. Gained insight and relevant experience working with a contract sales organization.
Admin to Recruiter
Recruitment Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, NJFebruary 15, 2017
Sourcing, interviewing candidates for American Red Cross disaster programs across the US including nursing professsionals. working together as a team on projects.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Good place to gain experience
Managed Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 5, 2017
The work was good and management was great but it was a contract job and we never knew from one month to the next if we would have a job after our branded money-makers went generic.
Great work place
Great Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, PAJanuary 27, 2017
Enjoyed my time at Publicist Touchpoint Solutions. Colleagues and managers were awesome. Managers really help guide you. Great way to get into the Pharmaceuticals.
Pros
Great Benifits
Cons
Contract
A partner to Merck (Current Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 20, 2017
Great place to work! Excellent training! Excellent benefits! Great management! Flexible! Fair compensation! Fair vacation time! I cannot say enough about how great the employment is.
Great place for contract employment.
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 17, 2017
They do everything right. I have been impressed that they all the right tools and analytics of the big Pharma companies.
own your business
Adult Vaccine Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 2, 2017
Corporation and management was great and wanted you to succeed. You are truely running your own business. Very flexible and requires a hunters mentality to thrive in this industry.
Wonderful manager. Good support team in the office.
Contract Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 30, 2016
As far as contract companies go I feel Publicis is the best primarily due to the administrative staff that supports representatives in the field. It makes it feel like a small individualized company. They do keep you in their data base for future jobs which is a plus for contract pharmaceutical sales.
Exceptional Chance to Learn New Skills
Respiratory Specialty District Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, San Diego, LA, AZ, NVDecember 29, 2016
The job of a DM is at Publicis is the same as it is at most other companies; pay for performance. The difference is, DMs work for two companies: Publicis and the client. Working for two companies has helped me develop a high-level of collaboration skills, working with DMs and representatives of the clients and working with the Publicis leadership team to deliver strong, sustainable sales results. Publicis is a top-notch organization with exceptionally skilled leaders with experience with multiple disease states.
Pros
Products, working with various clients, great leadership, the chance to hire your own team, good base pay plus bonus
Cons
Contracts end
I enjoyed my flex position with Publicis Great over all experience working with this company ie products,management, training etc
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 26, 2016
As stated above, I enjoyed the flex contract that I have been part of the last 11 months. Good management, hours, and culture to work in. Wish the contract could have been extended.
Management tends to be very concerned about the work life balance of their employees.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PADecember 12, 2016
There were no 'typical days' by virtue of the nature of the pharmaceutical job.

Co-workers tended to be very professional.
It's a good start but not good for permanent job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PANovember 28, 2016
The supervisors where a bit under trained for the positions they had seemed I had to learn as I go and figure out most problems on my own. Most problems I had they knew not how to solve them.
great job if it wasn't contract
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 31, 2016
I called on clinics and pharmacies. Had a fantastic manager and upper manager(s) as well. The only downside was the fact it's a contract company, and no control why&when the contract ends, despite giving 150% when you go to work!
Pros
Work independently
Cons
contract job, so not as much security
Positive work environment. Knowledgable manager. Flex-time
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 18, 2016
Excellent job opportunity. Good direction on job requirements and day to day job expectations. Professional co-workers. Very supportive work environment.
Pros
Making own work schedule. Good direction, some flexibility with decisions in running territory.
Cons
At times, had more expectations than expected for part-time.