Publicis Touchpoint Solutions

Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employer Reviews

Good
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 4, 2013
Not a bad company for contract work. Great management, not much job security.
Publicis is a contract company, that I have had a positive experience with my three contracts with them in the last 5 years.
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 22, 2013
I have gained knowledge and expertise selling specific products to specialist, in the doctors office as well as in the long term care setting.
Great Benefits, Awesome coaching from manager, and flexible schedules
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Maine, New Hampshire, MassachusettsNovember 6, 2013
I liked the solitude of driving to many different places in my territory, seeing all that it has to offer. Interacting with the people in the offices and providing a service for the doctors and patients made me feel good about the work that i do.
Very flexible and reputable company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Valparaiso, INOctober 28, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: part-time
Consistently asking for business while utilizing all the available resources by making total office calls
Great company to work for
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Fresno, CAOctober 6, 2013
This is an amazing company to work for; not only do they care about their employees and recognize our accomplishments, this speicalizd poistion gives an opportunity to transfer into the highly competitve pharmaceutical industry. My management team is amazing and my co-workers are the top performing employees in the region. The best part of my job is being able to make my own schedule. I love being able to meet new people and make lasting impressions on people I meet in the industry.
Contract Company
Territory Manager-contract (Former Employee), ChicagoSeptember 26, 2013
Contract rep promoting product that was unsuccessful in meeting primary company goals and expectation dropped co-promotion due to financial losses
Good company with very good products
Senior Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Yardley, PASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: great selling tools
Cons: very large territory which meant lots of windshield time.
Great products and wonderful people. Large territories but great access to customers. Selling tools were helpful and knowledgable managers. very little paperwork which allowed me to do what I do best, Sell. The hardest part of the Job was dealing with managed care issues. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting established in a new territory.
pharmaceutical sales
Professional Sales Specialist - Palm Harbor, FL (Former Employee), Yardley, PAAugust 22, 2013
Sales consultant for physicians concerning Lipid lower medications.
Contract sales - position eliminated via contract
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Field Sales E. Fl.August 8, 2013
Good product, good customer base as per assignment. Overall working conditions were good - salary, benefits, etc.
Enjoyable Work
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDJune 27, 2013
Pros: flexible scheduling, easy work
Cons: driving all the time
Very flexible hours and very rewarding job. The management is great and you are basically your own boss during the week. You don't really work with anyone besides yourself and interact with doctors and nurses. Very good job!
Placed on Two Contracts
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJune 26, 2013
Was hired on two different contracts, and felt like the company values past employees.
Contract Company
Gemini Specialty Sales Representative - AZ (Current Employee), Edison, NJJune 8, 2013
Publicis is a contract company with many different contract available to those seeking contract employment.
Drug Representative
Drug Representative (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VaMay 28, 2013
My day consisted of calling on 10-18 different doctors offices every day. I would provide customer support to their office by answering questions about health insurance companies to questions about the different drugs I carried and provided to their offices.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIMay 13, 2013
Pros: paid time off, great hours
Cons: needed highter pay
Absolutely loved my job. such a fun and great enviornment to work in!
Allowed Creativity
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta GAApril 18, 2013
Allowed Creativity and Growth, Rewards. Contracts with potential longevity, great management
Good job but not enough socialzation
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDApril 9, 2013
Pros: create own schedule, flexible hours, work from home
Cons: in car all day, no real co-workers
I enjoy working as a customer service representative, but the driving and sitting a car all day does get to me. I would rather be in an office and be in one area.
Fast-paced, productive company.
PHARMACEUTICAL FIELD CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 31, 2013
Pharmaceutical representative role with a customer service focus providing sample optimization, patient education materials and statewide and local formulary update.

Great company to work for!
Great Work / Life Balance
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Marshall, MNJanuary 9, 2013
make your own hours, great goals and bonus program. Management that leads you to meet the goals. great people to work with that will always help when needed. Good vacation, benefits program
Publicis was great work life balance was excellent
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Houston,TXJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no company car
I went to doctors offices and hospitals to provide customer service,deliver literature,patient education,and formulary status info.
The job was great I learned some of the ins and outs of the pharmaceutical industry,and it help develop my sales skills. My co workers were great we were like family always kept in touch and still meet up when ever possible. The job was not really hard the toughest thing was some of the Dr. they are so busy its hard to talk to them but when they see you are there to benefit them and their patients they are alot more receptive. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I knew that I was helping people that needed help while providing a service, and it came easy to me because I just like helping people so it didn't feel like work.
CNS Specialty District Manager (Current Employee), Yardley, PAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: highly professional, dedicated to achieving excellence
Cons: contract work, potential for lay offs.
This is a great organization. Smart, talented leadership team that cares for its contracted employees.