Publishers Circulation Fulfillment

Publishers Circulation Fulfillment Employer Reviews

Fun, calm work enviroment
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), EsteroMay 12, 2014
Pros: free supplies
Cons: vehicle wear and tear
I can go into work and just start my job. There is no need to ask question. You go in grab your stuff get started and head out to go deliver. The only down fall I had was I got into an accident, that has nothing to do with the job though. Everything else was great.
fun workplace, great hours
Telemarking Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orland Park, IllinoisApril 4, 2014
Nice company, great for part time work, and independent employees.
Fantastic employer, fun place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee), Orland Park, IlApril 4, 2014
Pros: healthcare, location and hours
Cons: n/a
PCF was a fantastic employer. They ensured we maintained a family based environment and keep us upbeat. They provided us with education daily and ensured feedback on a weekly basis. We were and inbound call center in which they provided us with three breaks a day and a one hour lunch break. While employed, I learned how to handle irate customers. I – more... was also given the team lead role and further advancement was in the near future, until the sudden closure of our location. – less
The Most Unorganized, Unprofessional Workplace
Problem Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLDecember 10, 2013
Pros: pay, hour lunch break
Cons: benefits
I loved my job as far the customer service position but the supervisors at this place is HORRIBLE. I have never seen so many people with such nasty and rude attitudes when leading by example.
Driving more then asked and very long hours
Distribution generalist (Former Employee), Rockaway, NJDecember 5, 2013
-Long work hours overnight and driving for long periods of time

-management treats you unfair

-co-workers got along with and worked well with them

-hardest part of the job was asked to drive more miles then expected

-most enjoyable parts is finishing and going home and sleeping
Respectable Job
Newspaper Delivery (Supervisor) (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTDecember 3, 2013
Delivering newspapers to multiple locations. 6- 7 days of work per week
Never a dull moment
Operations Manager (Home Delivery Manager) (Former Employee), Mount Kisco, NYNovember 30, 2013
Pros: employee appreciation day
Cons: the hours of operations were very hard. i worked from 1 am to 9 am
I learned alot from being a manager for PCF. It has helped me hone my managerial skills. In 14 years with the company I learned about the different types of personalities that there are in the world. My co-workers were nice. There were no really hard parts of the job.
productive
PCF (Former Employee), Cranbury, NJNovember 26, 2013
good pay
bad hours (3rd shift)
good management
good environment
great experience
Fulltime Worker (Former Employee), Beltsville, MDNovember 25, 2013
Working with PCF was an fun experience. My co-workers was great, they were focus, hardworkers, understood & listen to eachothers thoughts & opinions
Publishers Circulation Fulfillment
Lead Distribution Generalist (Former Employee), queens,nyNovember 21, 2013
My day started at 1:00am inputting information in the computer and cross checking incoming materials versus the material we have listed
for that day's operation. The best part of the day is when everything checks out and you have no shortages. The hardest part may be when the distributions trucks arrive late or arrive with shortages. When this happens – more... the necessary calls are made and the coworkers band together to make a bad situation better by communicating and working together as a team. – less
This job was very great for me , this job gave me a chance to become a great customer service rep.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLNovember 13, 2013
Pros: great pay and overtime
Cons: short breaks
The most enjoyable part of my job was coming to work with my co-workers and helping our customers and assisting with anything i could do to help them. The hardest part of my job i would have to say would be having all the right answers for the customer if they were upset . I learned how to deal with Irate customers on a daily and how to be polite and – more... try to understand a customers needs. A typical day at work would be dealing with happy and unhappy customers enjoying my co-workers and going above and beyond to ensure my customers are happy with my service. Management was very helpful they went above and beyond to make sure we had the proper help. – less
New York Times CCR
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FloridaOctober 11, 2013
Pros: understanding management
Cons: no job security
Fun place to work, but job security is awful! I assisted customers with making changes, creating and cancelling New York Times subscriptions accounts. I also did trouble shooting on digital online New York Times accounts.
workplace was fun and comfotable
ASA Administrative Service Assistant (Former Employee), Bronx, NYOctober 8, 2013
Pros: made your own lunch schdule
Cons: no healthcare benefits
management gave you the freedom to do what you had to do. They did not micromanage.
Great Co-workers
Agent, Contact Center (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, and management
Cons: payroll department constantly making mistakes in commissions and overtime, site closed
Great Co-workers, and management. Interesting customer base, learned a great deal about circulation and deliveries. Hardest part of the job is soft sales(upgrades or convincing people to keep their service).
Customer care
Customer Service/Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJSeptember 24, 2013
Ensure that all customer accounts are up to date and resolve any customer issues.
Good pay, short hours
Delivery service provider (Former Employee), Montgomery, NYAugust 7, 2013
Pros: good pay, short hours
Cons: no days off, no night life
PCF inc. is a great place to work and pays well if you deliver a lot of papers on your route. You can make good money only working 3-4 hours a day. Only downside I would say is not having a nightlife due to the fact you work 7 days a week including all major holidays during the night time.
Good Start to new beginning
Supervisor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 29, 2013
Enjoyed learning about Jax with working with company. Flexiable Management team.
Great place to work for
Sales Team Leader (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILMay 23, 2013
PCF was an incredible place to work. If the office didn't close down I would still be there today. Great vacation time, 401k, insurance and pay.
productive fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 20, 2013
• Responsibilities include: inform customers and prospective customers of current events taking place, creates and updates database records, records and scans payments, follow-through on, requests or complaints; resolve issues promptly; place follow-up telephone calls to customers as necessary, address questions/concerns and garner financial support, – more... and generate new commitments and renewing commitments from prior subscribers. – less
Busy Enviroment
Distribution Assistant (Former Employee), Neptune City, NJApril 2, 2013
Pros: none.
Cons: nonstop
A very busy company, everything is accounted for and accuracy is at its best.