Publishers Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House Employer Reviews

A good entry level position is waiting for you.
Online Marketing Operations (Current Employee), Port Washington, NY 11050October 21, 2014
Pros: some very professional, very helpful people work here
Cons: some very impatient, very indecisive people work here
Usual day involves anywhere from 1-6 meetings. The meetings can be 15 minutes or 2 hours it depends. I liked that i was involved in a variety of things outside email campaigns. Most of my subordinates do not have the critical eye that is sometimes necessary for the job, and frustrations arise when moral and team effort is very low. But I have learned – more... a lot about working with and through people and am ready for the next step in my career . – less
- Develop focused digital marketing and cross promotion strategies based on market research. - Responsibilities include: Creating on site messaging te
Market Analyst (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYJuly 17, 2014
I learned about direct marketing, project management and the importance of a good user experience.
Relaxed atmosphere, fun and provides opportunity
Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYJune 12, 2014
Pros: location, people, opportunity to grow, good health care benefits
Cons: pay
Relaxed atmosphere
Fun people
Provides opportunity

Learned all about database marketing, print production, sweepstakes
A great experience
Creative Copywriter (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMay 5, 2014
A great experience filled with valuable learning. Everyone is very kind and collaborative.
Great Company
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYApril 15, 2014
PCH is a great company. Fun business model, good company culture. I would recommend working here.
Production and fun work enviornment
Sr. Online Production Coordinator (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMarch 27, 2014
A typical work day for me is hard to come by. I have days in which normal work flow activities take place however most days I am being pulled into various different projects and ad hoc request. I work a great working relationship my both my co-workers and managment.
Productive and Relaxed Place to work
Senior Web Designer (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYSeptember 24, 2013
A great environment for creative individuals, stress free environment, great management, and awesome people
Very productive workplace
SENIOR MERCHANDISE BUYER FOR SPECIALTY MARKETS (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYJuly 27, 2013
Pros: stable company
Cons: intense workload
Workload is intense. I managed just fine, however, it seemed overwhelming for others.
No rush just do your job
Senior Computer Operator (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYNovember 18, 2012
Pros: nice people and a friendly environment
Cons: wish it was more busy
Very laid back environment and a small to midsize employee base.
I enjoyed my time working at PCH; employees were encouraged to communicate with management regarding any issues.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Syosset, NYAugust 27, 2012
Pros: freebies, trips, some times free lunches, excellent healthcare insurance. flextime for people with special needs.
Cons: short breaks, not all the offices enjoyed the same perks, like joining a weight watchers program, or cafeteria that employees could purchase food. inmediate managers sometimes were very demanding.
I learned so much about marketing, computers, working on the web; co-workers were great. Some managers were wonderful.
The hardest part was to be in front of a computer for 8 hrs. The most enjoyable was to finish a job on the deadline.

About Publishers Clearing House

If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers – Read more