Publishers Clearing House Employee Reviews

Productive and non stressful place to work
Online Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYSeptember 19, 2017
Everyone has a set goal of what needs to be accomplished, but there's a relaxed environment to make getting work done easy. There are many departments and everyone is willing to help out to make the company successful.
Great company!
PROOFREADER (Former Employee) –  Jericho, NYSeptember 12, 2017
PCH is a great company to work for. No one bothers you as long as you do your job. I was fortunate enough to work with good people especially my mentor.
I wouldn't leave my job if not for the long and expensive commute.
Pros
Great benefits, free sodas, coffees, teas, chocolate milk
Cons
Long and expensive commute from where I live.
Good Amenities
Senior Online Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 2, 2017
Good work place but little accountability. The management of my department allowed every department walk all over us and my overall job was covering up everyone else's mistakes.
Video Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2017
The company overall is a great place to work at. My department, Production at PCH, there is not room for advancing in job titles and duties. Only way to move up in my department is if someone leaves or gets fired.
Pros
benefits, employees, location
Cons
Job advancement
no room for growth
Product Analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 3, 2017
Publishers Clearing House has a very good reputation of helping employees grow. I worked there for over 9 years and loved my colleagues. The salary is not very competitive
benefits
Cons
pay
Old school comany with old school habits and culture
Director/Producer Video (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJune 15, 2017
The environment is highly political, and management is not open to new ideas or talent which are always seen as a threat rather than a plus. Hours are very reasonable, pay is middle of the road, benefits are excellent. Just don't expect to advance or have your new ideas taken seriously.
Pros
great benefits and time off
Cons
management is stuck in the 90's (when most of them started at the company)
Great Place to work
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMarch 28, 2017
PCH has a great work culture and great people working in the company. Always enjoyed going into working and interacting with coworkers. It is a very easy going culture with a great mix of work and play.
Cons
not great communication
boring
Friendly's Restaurant-Albertson, NY- Waitress (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMarch 14, 2017
usuallt boring not much to do looked at a lot papers and shipping and handling there ewas a really cool raffle though. Good for networking amd meeting new people
It's a great place to work along with a great culture!
Email Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJanuary 3, 2017
PCH has a great work environment with room opportunity for growth. Management is wonderful and very understanding. Benefits and perks are also a plus!
Fun place to work
QA Tester intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2016
I have learned a lot. All of my colleagues were very helpful and supporting. Working environment is very friendly. I learned a lot.
Pros
free food, great office, friendly co-workers
Cons
can't think of any.
Productive fun place to work
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 18, 2016
Productive, but fun days. I learned so much. Original management awesome. Co-workers awesome. Wasn't hard work. Worked alone or trained other co-workers
Pros
Annual corn day, Bring your daughter to work day etc
Cons
Take over, and lots of change
Great work life balance
Associate Attorney (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMarch 1, 2016
Excellent company with great work life balance. Various offices and good mentors. Room for growth in most areas of the company. Respectful and pleasant working environment.
Good Experience
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 26, 2015
Working here has been a good experience for me. The people who work here are great and I have learned a lot about what its like to work in a corporate office like this.
Great forward thinking company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJune 9, 2015
I started out as the Executive Assistant to the VP of PCH Digital and was promoted two times as a result of great managers and mentors. The company has a great culture and I enjoyed the growth and forward thinking of the upper management.
Pros
Great benefits - Great compensation plans
Cons
Long Hours
Fast Paced and Fund Place
Team Lead, Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMarch 16, 2015
Worked in the Data Services Group. Was fast paced, but fun place.
Lots of varieties of free coffee/tea including Starbucks. Good Technologies and and Expert Team Members
Fast paced and high call volumes
CSR for scam department (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 27, 2015
Every day was just like the last with the exception of different circumstances of the consumer. I received calls from people crying, screaming or just speaking perfectly normal; with every dial tone, you never knew what to expect next. I read the same script but every situation was different and the information provided was always similar. During our downtime, the coworkers and managers would interact professionally until we received our next incoming call. The hardest part of it all was dealing with angry customers back to back without a break for almost 2 hours. It was a little stressful and it felt like their problem became your problem as well but I always gave customer satisfaction and maintained a calm and professional manor.The most enjoyable part of this job was that we all felt comfortable with each other and tried our best to cheer each other up whenever the days felt as if they weren't going too well.
Pros
Flexible between day and night shifts
Cons
It was extremely repetitive and it was only a temporary assignment
Great managers and co workers
Marketing Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Travel is long depending on where you live. Great managers and mangement, friendly working environment. Met great people. Old fashion company.
Cons
travel, pay
Productive and fun place to work
Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYFebruary 3, 2015
PCH concerned with overall atmosphere of employee working conditions

PCH provided health information and outside lunch activities for all

PCH allowed for employees to work from home during inclement weather conditions
Pros
free lunches
Cons
commute far from home
A good entry level position is waiting for you.
Online Marketing Operations (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NY 11050October 21, 2014
Usual day involves anywhere from 1-6 meetings. The meetings can be 15 minutes or 2 hours it depends. I liked that i was involved in a variety of things outside email campaigns. Most of my subordinates do not have the critical eye that is sometimes necessary for the job, and frustrations arise when moral and team effort is very low. But I have learned a lot about working with and through people and am ready for the next step in my career .
Pros
Some very professional, very helpful people work here
Cons
Some very impatient, very indecisive people work here
- Develop focused digital marketing and cross promotion strategies based on market research. - Responsibilities include: Creating on site messaging te
Market Analyst (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 17, 2014
I learned about direct marketing, project management and the importance of a good user experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Publishers Clearing House. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2