Publishers Clearing House Employee Reviews in United States

Fun place to work
QA Tester intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2016
I have learned a lot. All of my colleagues were very helpful and supporting. Working environment is very friendly. I learned a lot.
Pros
free food, great office, friendly co-workers
Cons
can't think of any.
Productive fun place to work
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 18, 2016
Productive, but fun days. I learned so much. Original management awesome. Co-workers awesome. Wasn't hard work. Worked alone or trained other co-workers
Pros
Annual corn day, Bring your daughter to work day etc
Cons
Take over, and lots of change
Great work life balance
Associate Attorney (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMarch 1, 2016
Excellent company with great work life balance. Various offices and good mentors. Room for growth in most areas of the company. Respectful and pleasant working environment.
Good Experience
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 26, 2015
Working here has been a good experience for me. The people who work here are great and I have learned a lot about what its like to work in a corporate office like this.
Great forward thinking company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJune 9, 2015
I started out as the Executive Assistant to the VP of PCH Digital and was promoted two times as a result of great managers and mentors. The company has a great culture and I enjoyed the growth and forward thinking of the upper management.
Pros
Great benefits - Great compensation plans
Cons
Long Hours
Fast Paced and Fund Place
Team Lead, Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMarch 16, 2015
Worked in the Data Services Group. Was fast paced, but fun place.
Lots of varieties of free coffee/tea including Starbucks. Good Technologies and and Expert Team Members
Fast paced and high call volumes
CSR for scam department (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 27, 2015
Every day was just like the last with the exception of different circumstances of the consumer. I received calls from people crying, screaming or just speaking perfectly normal; with every dial tone, you never knew what to expect next. I read the same script but every situation was different and the information provided was always similar. During our downtime, the coworkers and managers would interact professionally until we received our next incoming call. The hardest part of it all was dealing with angry customers back to back without a break for almost 2 hours. It was a little stressful and it felt like their problem became your problem as well but I always gave customer satisfaction and maintained a calm and professional manor.The most enjoyable part of this job was that we all felt comfortable with each other and tried our best to cheer each other up whenever the days felt as if they weren't going too well.
Pros
flexible between day and night shifts
Cons
it was extremely repetitive and it was only a temporary assignment
Great managers and co workers
Marketing Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Travel is long depending on where you live. Great managers and mangement, friendly working environment. Met great people. Old fashion company.
Cons
travel, pay
Productive and fun place to work
Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYFebruary 3, 2015
PCH concerned with overall atmosphere of employee working conditions

PCH provided health information and outside lunch activities for all

PCH allowed for employees to work from home during inclement weather conditions
Pros
free lunches
Cons
commute far from home
A good entry level position is waiting for you.
Online Marketing Operations (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NY 11050October 21, 2014
Usual day involves anywhere from 1-6 meetings. The meetings can be 15 minutes or 2 hours it depends. I liked that i was involved in a variety of things outside email campaigns. Most of my subordinates do not have the critical eye that is sometimes necessary for the job, and frustrations arise when moral and team effort is very low. But I have learned a lot about working with and through people and am ready for the next step in my career .
Pros
some very professional, very helpful people work here
Cons
some very impatient, very indecisive people work here
- Develop focused digital marketing and cross promotion strategies based on market research. - Responsibilities include: Creating on site messaging te
Market Analyst (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 17, 2014
I learned about direct marketing, project management and the importance of a good user experience.
Relaxed atmosphere, fun and provides opportunity
Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJune 12, 2014
Relaxed atmosphere
Fun people
Provides opportunity

Learned all about database marketing, print production, sweepstakes
Pros
location, people, opportunity to grow, good health care benefits
Cons
pay
A great experience
Creative Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMay 5, 2014
A great experience filled with valuable learning. Everyone is very kind and collaborative.
Great Company
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYApril 15, 2014
PCH is a great company. Fun business model, good company culture. I would recommend working here.
Production and fun work enviornment
Sr. Online Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMarch 27, 2014
A typical work day for me is hard to come by. I have days in which normal work flow activities take place however most days I am being pulled into various different projects and ad hoc request. I work a great working relationship my both my co-workers and managment.
Productive and Relaxed Place to work
Senior Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 24, 2013
A great environment for creative individuals, stress free environment, great management, and awesome people
Very productive workplace
SENIOR MERCHANDISE BUYER FOR SPECIALTY MARKETS (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 27, 2013
Workload is intense. I managed just fine, however, it seemed overwhelming for others.
Pros
stable company
Cons
intense workload
data entry
Data Entry Associate (Former Employee) –  syossett,nyJanuary 21, 2013
enter customer order in computer system,maintained mail duties preformed professional data entry
I enjoyed my time working at PCH; employees were encouraged to communicate with management regarding any issues.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Syosset, NYAugust 27, 2012
I learned so much about marketing, computers, working on the web; co-workers were great. Some managers were wonderful.
The hardest part was to be in front of a computer for 8 hrs. The most enjoyable was to finish a job on the deadline.
Pros
freebies, trips, some times free lunches, excellent healthcare insurance. flextime for people with special needs.
Cons
short breaks, not all the offices enjoyed the same perks, like joining a weight watchers program, or cafeteria that employees could purchase food. inmediate managers sometimes were very demanding.