Publix Warehouse

Publix Warehouse United States Employee Reviews

Productive Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: Health Insurance
Cons: Constant Breaks
Typical day starts off receiving orders and unloading packages from trucks. I learned how to Maintain a clean work environment by cleaning and maintain equipment used for unloading and loading the inventory. Also, fulfilled orders for drivers and loaded or unloaded trucks daily by hand, two wheeler or pallet jack if one was available or needed. Management pretty much walked around if workers were not working at the pace they wanted. Co-workers were let go and hired just as fast as the work day was over. We all started off as temps until we could get hired on to the job if you were good at your craft or position. The hardest part was trying to get everyone on the same page because it was all about team work. The most enjoyable part was working together to get the work done. As long as everybody was working together the job was going to get done on time.
Good
Selector (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: lunches
Cons: money
Great work place. do your job and you'll have no problems at all when dealing with people. money is okay . do your job and never call off unless its urgent .
Productive and Great learning experience
Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 1, 2015
Pros: Great knowledge
Cons: Nothing about this job was a disappointment
Throughout this job I learned a large amount of knowledge about warehouse work and in turn I learned that it was something that I want to do for the rest of my life. I greatly enjoy the hard work and the knowledge that Publix placed into my brain, it is something that I will always have in my mind.
really prodoctive base on our performance
Forcklift Driver (Former Employee), 100 NE 183 st miami fl 33182March 11, 2015
Pros: they gave free lunch
Cons: they gives a good 30 minutes breaks
my review is just im aluable to work with any company and to be the best employee they never had and publix is a very good company for people to work with their co-workers they very friendly always try to help you when you need help with what you doing.
For me from what i learn from publix warehouse will help me a lot to any other company i be working for by my skills and also my experiences will push me foeward to contribute to any big company as publix warehouse
publix sanatation worker
Dock Worker (Former Employee), Ducula,GaMarch 5, 2015
Pros: free dinners, exellent benefits took very good care of there employees.
Cons: nothing
excellant company to work for.took very good care of there employees.very good benefits and wages.would still be there if i did not fracture my thumb.very,very good company to work for.
good place to learn build career
Machine Operator/Quality Control (Former Employee), jacksonville flFebruary 28, 2015
great job teaches you how to operate a machine .management is good help you out whenever there's a problem . the most enjoyable part is you can move up and learn more
Publix has a team atmosphere and a winning mentality
Driver (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLFebruary 4, 2015
Publix strives to develop a strong team and pushes to develop the employees to reach the highest potential. While still being a family oriented company.
great place to work for
Order Selector (Current Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLFebruary 3, 2015
great place to work for, fun fast pace, good people, free lunch, 401k, blue cross, great pay, good hours... I learned from the people that has been there for 10 or mores years, very helpful.
company
Dock Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: cant think of any
this company was a great company to work for with room for improvement
Staying on tast.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Lakeland, FlaDecember 4, 2014
Picked product orders for multiple stores, restocked racks and inventory, shipping and receiving.
Overall good place to work
Selector (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLDecember 1, 2014
Pros: free hot meals
Cons: easy to make mistakes
Typical day starts with stretching and kick off meeting, then you select. I learned how to be extremely efficient in my work thanks to having to keep a percentages. Co-workers are pretty much friendly and helpful.
Good work place
Produce Selector (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLNovember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Its a fast paste environment with lots of team work from coworkers.
publix
Order Puller (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLNovember 24, 2014
overall I had a good time working there just left to continue my education.they have a great system set up for you to further your self within their company.Load and Unload trucks. Get the product that I was told to get, wrap the pallet when im done selecting it. take it to the truck and load it on the truck. had to work in A timed matter. Also rode on a walkie rider. I learned how to work at a nice timed pace. the management was wonderfull. the co-workers was execellent we helped each other complete the job when help was needed the hardest part of the job was sometime complete the work order on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work for such a wonderfull company
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 21, 2014
Pros: nice break time
productive
warehouse selector (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 15, 2014
hands on with management,great place to work!Very fast pace have to be ready to lift up to 60lbs.
production accuracy lifting binding
forklift operator (Former Employee), dacula gaNovember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch bonuses great pay
Cons: great bennifit package
Operate a stacker machine to move items out racking area to be picked from/also operate rf scanner to understand what area to pull product and accuracy. Operate clamp forklift to break down orders.
 Operate forklift to load trailers and position items to be staged.
 Transmit information by radio to let truck drivers know when to pull in trailers to be loaded, also inspect product
Fun work place
Daily Selector (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: enjoyable job
Cons: short breaks
very enjoyable, I learned to work long and hard hours. atypical day would be nice and joyous.
order selector
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Dacula, GASeptember 15, 2014
shipping and handling, using the forklift, picking products for them to be shipped
will explain
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 15, 2014
To establish a long-term career and apply my knowledge and skill as a warehouse associate.
Great Employer
Operator (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits, awesome 401k/ stock options plan
Cons: taxing on the body(physically)
Management is always there to help out with any information or questions you may have. Willing to work with employees to help in any way possible. Great environment to work in.

1 2 3 4 5