Pueblo Community College Employee Reviews

Fun and rewarding place to work!
Instructor (Current Employee), Pueblo, COJune 23, 2015
Great place to work, with many opportunities to help students and make a real difference. The college is very responsive to community needs, and creates educational programs to support industry in our area.
Unorganized but friendly
Part-Time Instructor (Former Employee), PuebloJune 10, 2015
I was given a lot of space to do what I wanted but not a lot of direction. Everyone seemed very overworked in this department.
Great experience
Science Lab Assistant/Work Study (Former Employee), Pueblo, COMay 25, 2015
This was an excellent experience. I learned a lot about all aspects of science. I met a lot of awesome people as well. I would strongly recommend getting a lab work study.
Learned alot in what i was studing for
Student (Former Employee), Pueblo, COMay 11, 2015
A typical day learning different subjects. I learned have to manage my time to study. My Instuctors were very interested to listen to and my classmates help me as well. The hardest part was testing timeand the most enjoyable was when school was over.
Great place to work overall
Educator/Advisor (Former Employee), Pueblo, COApril 18, 2015
PCC was one of the best places I ever worked. It was a great environment of caring and collaboration. Everyone was willing to help. The hourly pay was good, but no opportunity to work full time. Only able to work a maximum number of hours. Would have stayed if I had not relocated.
Great place to work.
Instructional Designer and PT Faculty (Current Employee), Pueblo, COApril 12, 2015
Positive environment - students improving themselves. Typical odd balance between faculty and staff. Faculty are on a contract and most are unavailable for any work for weeks on end over breaks. That is their right. However, it makes getting anything done difficult.
State system is cumbersome as is any government entity. Exercise patience.
Always on the go
Resource Specialist - Gateway to College (Current Employee), Fremont County CampusMarch 31, 2015
Enjoyable place to work in an ever changing environment. Fast paced and challenging duties. The program is growing and will continue to thrive with constant dedication
Fun place to work as I was learning on the job tasks for my future emoloyment in my chosen field of Electro/Mechanical Maintenence.
Intern (Former Employee), Pueblo, COMarch 18, 2015
Pros: on the job training
Cons: intern no pay
Great college
Student (Former Employee), pueblo, COFebruary 13, 2015
Awesome program if you want to learn the skills and knowledge needed to be proficient in the face paced enviroment of welding.
Work Study in Weld shop
Work Study (Former Employee), Pueblo,COJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: schedule/experience
Cons: rate of pay
I was a work study in the Weld shop while I finished my associates in Welding. This allowed me to continue my education and get more shop experience that the average student would not.
Great
Welder/Metal Prep/ Fabricator Helper (Former Employee), Pueblo, COJanuary 7, 2015
I enjoyed working for this college. Learned alot of hands on skills in my trade.
Good people, tense situations
Dishwasher (Former Employee), COOctober 14, 2014
Pros: everyone was fun to be around
Cons: constantly paid minimum wage, even with the 5 cent raises.
The people who constantly come through the job are usually fun to work with. The bosses are great. I've only had 3 bosses in my stay there and each were great at looking out for us employees.
Some days I'd go to work and just want to die at the amount of silverware that we'd manage to go through. Seriously, I hate eating with silverware now because of this job.
inspirational work place environment
R (Former Employee), Pueblo, COOctober 11, 2014
Pros: excellent learning environment; self development and growth
Cons: difficult to work and also maintain high grades as a student
Provided students and faculty with the ability to access information through books and technology of computer software programs. I enjoyed a learning environment that is progressive and stimulating while helping others to apply and develop their knowledge in becoming more educated.

The challenging aspects of this position was that I performed this job in addition to being a student
excellent
Network Lab Assistant (Former Employee), pueblo coloradoOctober 8, 2014
even though it was an internship the people there were nice and supportive
Great place to get education.
CNC/Manual Machine Operator (Former Employee), Pueblo, COSeptember 8, 2014
Quick education and amazing faculty. Learned everything about CNC Lathes and Mills.
Great place
Work study (Former Employee), PuebloJuly 29, 2014
Awesome people, supportive environment. It was a pleasure every day.
Work Study
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Pueblo, COJuly 22, 2014
This job was easy to maintain while being enrolled in college courses. It taught me how to work functionally in an office setting.
this was a school job not a review or actual company
Student Assistant (Former Employee), Pueblo, CoJuly 9, 2014
I was able to further my skills than most students who just got the degree by being active in clubs available at the school mainly machining skills usa and a grant sponsored by nasa where we helped design and build a satellite transmitter station for remote/autonomous robots to progress to.
Great Science Department and Art Department
Student (Former Employee), Pueblo, COMay 28, 2014
Pros: english, math, science and art departments have excellent teachers
Cons: foreign languages department consists of spanish or french
Quality education for a reasonable price.
Great teachers for visual learners in the Science, English, Math and Art Departments
Gained office experience
Work Study (Former Employee), Pueblo, COMay 19, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: low pay
Supervisors wre very nice and understandable. And I was able to have a flexible schedule to fit school into