Pueblo Community College Employee Reviews

Great Community College
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CODecember 21, 2016
Great Place to work, Great place to learn. Management is great, Teachers are great. Everything is great! A must if you live in the state of Colorado, especially pueblo!
Productive and Professional
CO-English Professor/Academic Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cañon City, CODecember 19, 2016
Supervisors are always happy to answer questions and provide feedback. I look forward to going to work because it's a rewarding job to help students reach their goals.
Productive and intellectual
Pharmacy Technician Student (Current Employee) –  StudentSeptember 12, 2016
I love it here. Furthering my education is very important to my children and myself. I will succeed and thrive for success.
Pueblo Community College
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COAugust 17, 2016
Great student enhancement and on the job learning skills with university courses. True life experiences and encouragement to seek your dreams. Very helpful staff!
Productive and fun working place.
Admissions Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CO 81004July 13, 2016
Pueblo Community College Admissions and Records department was my first job and it was an amazing over all experience. My co-workers, and bosses were such great people to work with/for. They were very encouraging and always pushed me to strive my best in work, school and life overall.
productive efficiant
Machining Tutor (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 1, 2016
very good company alot of support very work environment ability to grow and learn i really enjoyed being a part of this wonderful community at pueblo community college
Excellent workplace
Nursing Coordinator/Faculty (Former Employee) –  Cañon City, COMay 26, 2016
Excellent faculty opportunities provided. Highly effective management team, caring and supportive faculty. The ability to change the lives of students is guaranteed!
Pros
The ability to work independently
Cons
strong leadership & prioritization required
Loved the small buisness atmosphire.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 18, 2016
Working at Pueblo Community College was great even as a temporary job. I have a letter of recommendation from the director there and was also offer a position to work for the state only two weeks into working there. If we were not already planning to move here I would of taken it, but I loved the opportunity to be a part of the team at Pueblo Community College.
Work Study
Clerical Assistant for Business & Technology Dept (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 2, 2016
My work study was my first job and probably my favorite. I spent 3 years here and I was very happy with the teachers and the students. I did secretarial jobs and would work outside of my department which was business and technology.
Pros
Cons
Creepy students
great work environment
Assistant to the Director (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 14, 2016
The work environment was pleasant to work in and the employees were more like family than employees. The Director was professional yet personal at the same time.
Pros
Work experience was great
Cons
not a full time position
great place to teach
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Durango, COFebruary 16, 2016
Teach classes in reading writing, history, etc. benefits only available at more hours until recently. I love working here and teaching!!!
Pros
Great people to work for, night classes motivated students
Cons
only available to teach part time
Great working/learning environment. I love this institution!!
Welding Instructor (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COFebruary 1, 2016
PCC is a great place to learn, grow and thrive. As a former student and instructor at this one of a kind, second to none school, I give two proudly raised thumbs up! Thank you Pueblo Community College for great memories, and a great career!!
productive
Dish washer (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJanuary 18, 2016
the work at pcc was very productive the job took many steps to complete a daays worth of work at the dishpit it was a tedious job required allot of patience
Outstanding place to work
Welding Tutor/ Part time Instructor (Current Employee) –  San Juan buildingDecember 12, 2015
My experience here at Pueblo Community College has been a great one. I look forward to coming to work each and everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is teaching students how they can become great welders.
Pros
Working with the welding staff
Cons
Welding Shop is to small
College
Pueblo - Student / Clinical Rotation (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 30, 2015
Was not a place of employment for myself, where I went to nursing school. I think they have a great nursing program. I would recommend the program.
excellent college to learn from
Full Time Student (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COOctober 31, 2015
Learned how to file properly. Learned many skills I would need at a new job. Professional and courteous teachers. Fun environment for learning. All about personal growth and evelopment
Enjoyed it!
Professional Tutor (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COSeptember 27, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience tutoring and giving back to students. I only left to finish my last semester of Grad School and to start my doctorate. I would recommend this place to work. Good people there.
Not a great place to work
Part- Time Instructor (Former Employee) –  puebloAugust 9, 2015
Management was terrible and perpetuates a hostile work environment. Coworkers were petty and unreliable. There is no understanding of work-life-balance.
Fun and rewarding place to work!
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 23, 2015
Great place to work, with many opportunities to help students and make a real difference. The college is very responsive to community needs, and creates educational programs to support industry in our area.
Unorganized but friendly
Part-Time Instructor (Former Employee) –  PuebloJune 10, 2015
I was given a lot of space to do what I wanted but not a lot of direction. Everyone seemed very overworked in this department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pueblo Community College. Our community is ready to answer.

Pueblo Community College Reviews by Location