Now Hiring for Shift Supervisor (Dallas)
A Dallas quick-service restaurant focused on better-for-you food options is currently looking for an experienced Shift Supervisor for the closing shifts
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing productive and successful shifts in the absence of other management staff. To facilitate remarkable guest experiences by modeling team behaviors that delight our guests and meets our high quality standards, by preparing great tasting food according to established recipes and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed in the absence of other management staff
- Demonstrate and promote guest satisfaction as a core company value
- Maximize sales and profits by upholding sales and service techniques to ensure a great guest experience
- Model ways to delight guests and team members to deliver an excellent guest experience
- Maintain sparkling clean restaurants, serve high quality food, and show genuine concern for guests.
- Performs cash handling functions including setting up tills, counting down tills, preparing/delivering bank deposits to the cash office and getting change for cashiers as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 45 lbs. from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for other cashiers.
- Basic Math skills
- Complete Food Handler's training certification
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have a strong work ethic.
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to unleash your talents, submit your resume along with salary requirements