**DO NOT APPLY VIA INDEED.COM. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH INDEED.COM WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE VISIT HTTP: //WWW.PSE.COM/CAREERS TO APPLY**
At Puget Sound Energy (PSE) we have a long tradition of service, and an exciting and innovative future ahead!
Consider PSE for the next step in your career.
Records Specialist #29343
Puget Sound Energy’s Drafting and Records Department is looking for a Records Specialist to join our team! The Records Specialist maintains records and procedures per standardized record keeping practices. They will provide expertise and assistance in records identification, determination of retention periods, storage and destruction methods. The ideal candidate will provide support for short-term records and off-site records storage. Assists in processing information; sorts, classifies, analyzes and codes material into systems or into storage areas. Retrieves information for users and maintains accurate charge-out system where applicable.
This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role within PSE to help us better serve the environment, our customers and the communities in which they live. PSE provides an environment where all employees are valued, respected and provided with the opportunity to achieve maximum performance. We offer a comprehensive pay package that includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan and an employee assistance and wellness program. Gain the energy to do great things through a career with Puget Sound Energy!
- Provides assistance to manage records necessary for day-to-day operations.
- Assists in conducting records inventories and updating of the retention schedule.
- Prepares records for storage and assists in the disposition process.
- Manages requests for records retrievals.
- Sorts and analyzes documents to determine official business record. Classifies records according to the corporate records retention schedule.
- Analyzes document information to determine metadata.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Ability to lift 35+ pounds on a continual basis.
- Demonstrated competency with computers and software – Word, Excel, Access
- Familiar with Open Text Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system.
- Experience with document migration.
- Knowledge of utility/ engineering records.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- 1 yr related work experience or records certification at the practitioner level (such as AIIM ERMP).
PSE offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. PSE is an Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please apply online at http://www.PSE.com/careers