**You must apply at http://www.pse.com/careers.**
At Puget Sound Energy (PSE) we have a long tradition of service, and an exciting and innovative future ahead!
Consider PSE for the next step in your career.
Temporary Customer Service Seasonal Workers #45847
Puget Sound Energy’s Customer Access Center is looking for 60 Temporary Customer Service Seasonal Workers to join our team! These positions perform a variety of basic clerical and phone functions in our call center to support the company’s high call volumes during the winter. You will answer basic customer calls and respond to inquiries via mail, web and by phone. Prepare and/or process paperwork as needed. Shifts may include some Saturdays and/or Sundays.
This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role within PSE to help us better serve the environment, our customers and the communities in which they live. PSE provides an environment where all employees are valued, respected and provided with the opportunity to achieve maximum performance. Gain the energy to do great things through a career with Puget Sound Energy!
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Experience using Microsoft Office software
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity working in a web-based environment
- Experience working in a call center environment is desired
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is highly desired
- These positions are located in Bothell, WA.
- Starting wage is $14.57 per hour as determined by union scale.
- This is an IBEW Represented position and the successful candidate must become a member of the IBEW.
- Those who are selected through the initial round of interviews will be invited to an immediate and mandatory half day of testing in Bothell. This will include typing, data entry and customer service skills assessments.
- May require working irregular working hours and overtime.
- Will require coming to work during inclement weather conditions.
- This is a “safety sensitive” position. In addition to the standard PSE pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, subject to inquiries of former employers regarding drug and alcohol test results and random testing according to DOT standards.
- No benefits.
PSE offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. PSE is an Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage persons of diverse backgrounds to apply. Please apply online at http://www.PSE.com/careers
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources Staffing department at jobs @ pse.com or 425-462-3017.