Pulaski Bank Employee Reviews

Very nice co-workers
Personal Banker (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 17, 2015
Pros: lots of laughs
Cons: short breaks, we were very busy
There was a lot of joking among co-workers and great customers coming in to get help. The worst part of the job was doing damage control on fraud on customers accounts. I would have to call businesses to open an investigation into purchases, close accounts, opening new accounts order new cards, reimburse funds stolen and spent. I enjoyed helping the customers get their finances in order, and preparing for the future with savings, and IRA's.
Fast Paced and Friendly Environment
Quality Control and Customer Service (Former Employee), Creve Coeur, MOApril 16, 2015
Pros: Many holidays, PTO, family friendly
Cons: High stress
I truly enjoyed working for Pulaski Bank but left to further my education and change my career. They are family oriented so it is fairly easy to balance work and home. Due to high volume near months end, it can get stressful and at times a bit chaotic, but the employees make it work. Many employees are willing to lend a helping hand to get the jobs completed. Teamwork!
I disliked the job on my 1st day.
RESPA REVIEW SPECIALIST (Former Employee), St LouisApril 9, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: benefits, after 90 days you can apply for a new position
From day 1 I knew this job would be a very short stay. I never brought any personal items from home because I never wanted to make this place my permanent home. The employees in my department were rude know it all. They never introduced themselves nor did they ever speak upon arrival. The OPS manager was very rude and the only time I saw my manager was when it was time to smoke. From the day I started, I worked OVERTIME, in which I never wanted to but I was obviously forced to do. I worked at some great banks and with some great people, but this was not one of them.
Nice Location, clean environment, professional
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Florissant, MOMarch 22, 2015
This bank is a very slow paced bank. Very quiet and everything is done manually. Very professional environment. Co-workers are quiet and do not interact often with each other. The hardest part of the job was it could get boring with very little work to do at times. The most enjoyable part was how clean and organized everyone was. Everything was new and kept clean at all times.
Loved my job ,
RELATIONSHIP BANKER l (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOMarch 10, 2015
Cons: benefits
I wanted so much to grow with the company. However it was not what I expected. My customer service is outstanding .I enjoyed working and meeting new people .
fast paced work enviornment
Post Closing Specialist I (Former Employee), st. louis, moAugust 25, 2014
work in your reputed organization, and use my abilities for the presentation of my responsibilities. My proficient and interpersonal skills would assist me in making precious involvement to the development of your organization.
A nice local bank
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 24, 2014
Good processing manager and co-workers. A fairly flexible work schedule.
Unethical
Underwriter (Former Employee), St Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: unethical practices
There are "clicks" within and the offices are in the basement of an old bldg. If you don't participate in the gossiping, you will be bullied and made to feel as little as possible. There is a ton of foul language on the floor as well showing no respect for co-workers and no work ethic. Also, Everyone that works there seems to be related to another employee and they can even be under or over a relative, nepotism at it's best. I would not recommend working here.
St. Louis Institution
JR. UNDERWRITER (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 25, 2013
Pros: work flow and bonus structure
Cons: basement office
I enjoyed the work flow at Pulaski. Loan officers had assigned Jr. Underwriters that worked only on their loans. You got to know how each other worked and made for a more seamless transition and a faster process.
Good
Administrator Assistant/Front Desk (Current Employee), Creve Coeur, MoAugust 7, 2013
Pros: working with the public
Cons: hours
Started as administration in Nov. 2012, with the administration group.
Okay work/life balance & benefits. So-so management.
Various positions (Former Employee), St. Louis MOMay 23, 2013
There are many good managers, however during my time I observed many in the Operations and HR that were not consistent with their employees and had their favorites that were protected and given numerous raises and title advances that were not warrented.
Culture was okay under the regime of past CEO who has since retired. Deteriorated fast after his retirement.
Mortgage Compant
Mortgage Loan Processor/ Suspense Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 13, 2013
Pilaski is a very busy workplace, with Friendly Staff and Family atmosphere.
Work
Teller (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 2, 2012
The customer's and work atmosphere is ok but there is a high turn over and not a good assurance of job security
The company was wonderful to work for. Unfortunately with the economy, my roll was eliminated
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Saint Louis , noJune 4, 2012
Loved the environment and the attention they showed towards their clients