Pulaski Bank Employee Reviews

Nice family bank to work for
Stacker/Loan Processer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 12, 2017
Never had a problem working for Pulaski Bank it was very laid back but busy. everyone now what was expected out of them and gt it done. it was a small bank sitting. not like a big call center environment.
Pros
I like working for smaller banks
Cons
My assignment ended to soon.
Very busy place
Loan Processor II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 15, 2017
Definitley a busy place to work however be prepared to have a heavy work volume, very serious about their numbers. On the other hand management when I worked there were willing to work with you when it came to family.
Unfortunately Pulaski was sold to Busey
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOAugust 28, 2017
It was a great place to work until Busey came in and made promised they did not keep. Then everything changed and people became worried about their jobs and then they changed. It was terrible to see what was happening to people that had worked their all of their lives 20. 30 years and then gone.
Pros
Pulaski great place to work
Cons
Once Busey purchased Pulaski everything changed - cut throat, etc
review summary
Mortgage Operations Assistant / Post Closing (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 2, 2017
An awesome company to work and grow with . The employees all work together as a team and upper management appreciates their employees and recognizes all .
Pros
room to grow
Cons
sometimes there volume is really low
Fun workplace
Teller (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 25, 2017
Providing customer service, cash handling, answering phones was a typical day at work. The customers were the most enjoyable and also the hardest part of the job at times.
Poor Mortgage Management
Mortgage (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 23, 2016
Operations manager was absolutely horrible. Processing was slow. Too many people touch a file. There was favoritism and it seemed everyone was related to someone there. If you don't have a relative there or aren't one of the favorites, you will have a hard time being successful. Loan officer assistants and processors had to work hours of overtime, most were unhappy in their job and turn over is high.
Pros
Small Company
Cons
Weak Management & poor work environment
bank merger
AVP-Treasury Management Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOSeptember 7, 2016
I joined Pulaski after going through a merger at my former bank, and less than 6 months after working for Pulaski, they announced that they were being acquired by Busey Bank.
Pros
Good people
Cons
stressful environment during merge preparation
Small, friendly office environment
Relationship Banking Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 27, 2016
Overall, Pulaski Bank (O'Fallon Branch) offers a very pleasant working environment. Pulaski is a small, boutique type bank. Customers are mostly small to mid-sized businesses and retail customers with large balances.
Pros
warm & friendly staff - many sales opportunities that produce bonuses
Cons
very difficult to schedule time off since staff is so small
Produce and a fun place to work
TELLER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 26, 2016
A typical day at the work place was busy but fun. My former co-workers made it that way. I learned how to work the new Teller system that the company had at the time. I also learned how to balance the ATM along with management. The hardest part of the job was trying to do one thing at a time, since I love to multi-task. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers. I grow to love them and would go out of my way to help them in whatever way I could.
Pulaski Bank
QC ASST AND LOA (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 7, 2015
Very poor management. Racial discrimination to some.
They set you up to fail - in some departments.

I don't feel comfortable putting information out on the net beyond this.
Pros
My last boss there
Cons
Human Resources
intresting
Teller (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 3, 2015
Company was great to work for, Great meeting new people and working with Great people as well.
Managers and supervisors were understanding and helpful
Stressed and Rude Co Workers
Assistant (Former Employee) –  somewhereAugust 26, 2015
I worked for Pulaski Bank and it was the most stressful place I worked for. Co workers rude and too many Clicks -- if you were not in their favor watch out. Management knew about the situation and did absolutely NOTHING.....
Very nice co-workers
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 17, 2015
There was a lot of joking among co-workers and great customers coming in to get help. The worst part of the job was doing damage control on fraud on customers accounts. I would have to call businesses to open an investigation into purchases, close accounts, opening new accounts order new cards, reimburse funds stolen and spent. I enjoyed helping the customers get their finances in order, and preparing for the future with savings, and IRA's.
Pros
lots of laughs
Cons
short breaks, we were very busy
Fast Paced and Friendly Environment
Quality Control and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOApril 16, 2015
I truly enjoyed working for Pulaski Bank but left to further my education and change my career. They are family oriented so it is fairly easy to balance work and home. Due to high volume near months end, it can get stressful and at times a bit chaotic, but the employees make it work. Many employees are willing to lend a helping hand to get the jobs completed. Teamwork!
Pros
Many holidays, Pto, family friendly
Cons
High stress
I disliked the job on my 1st day.
RESPA REVIEW SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  St LouisApril 9, 2015
From day 1 I knew this job would be a very short stay. I never brought any personal items from home because I never wanted to make this place my permanent home. The employees in my department were rude know it all. They never introduced themselves nor did they ever speak upon arrival. The OPS manager was very rude and the only time I saw my manager was when it was time to smoke. From the day I started, I worked OVERTIME, in which I never wanted to but I was obviously forced to do. I worked at some great banks and with some great people, but this was not one of them.
Pros
Cons
benefits, after 90 days you can apply for a new position
Nice Location, clean environment, professional
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Florissant, MOMarch 22, 2015
This bank is a very slow paced bank. Very quiet and everything is done manually. Very professional environment. Co-workers are quiet and do not interact often with each other. The hardest part of the job was it could get boring with very little work to do at times. The most enjoyable part was how clean and organized everyone was. Everything was new and kept clean at all times.
Loved my job ,
RELATIONSHIP BANKER l (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOMarch 10, 2015
I wanted so much to grow with the company. However it was not what I expected. My customer service is outstanding .I enjoyed working and meeting new people .
benefits
fast paced work enviornment
Post Closing Specialist I (Former Employee) –  st. louis, moAugust 25, 2014
work in your reputed organization, and use my abilities for the presentation of my responsibilities. My proficient and interpersonal skills would assist me in making precious involvement to the development of your organization.
A nice local bank
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 24, 2014
Good processing manager and co-workers. A fairly flexible work schedule.
Unethical
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  St Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2014
There are "clicks" within and the offices are in the basement of an old bldg. If you don't participate in the gossiping, you will be bullied and made to feel as little as possible. There is a ton of foul language on the floor as well showing no respect for co-workers and no work ethic. Also, Everyone that works there seems to be related to another employee and they can even be under or over a relative, nepotism at it's best. I would not recommend working here.
Pros
Cons
Unethical Practices