Pulaski Technical College

Pulaski Technical College Employer Reviews

Productive State Job
patrol officer (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free school for employe's, great benefits
Very nice work enviroment, Co-Workers were great to work with and you receive outstanding benefits and great Salary
Informative workplace
Career Counselor (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARMay 12, 2014
Pros: you had the opportunity to meet some awesome people-you were changing people's lives.
Cons: the time went so fast.
A typical day consisted of many things, one had to multi-task at this job. You would have students with appointments and you would have some without. Every student had a different need-for those in their last semester, it was all about graduating, for the students in their first semester it was about getting them to the next semester. One had many fires – more... to put out. I learned alot from the job and I truly enjoyed working with the students and watching them grow into their career. One needed case management skills and people skills to be effective in this job. Co-workers was delightful to work with, they would their good/bad days as well, but at the end of the day-it was all about the students. – less
N/a
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARAugust 19, 2013
There is no room for advancement. The assistant manager and book manager were good to work with.
Fun place to work
Lab Assistant/ Student Worker (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: discount lunch
Cons: n/a
The most enjoyable part of the job is to be in work and educational environment.
Great Place to Work!
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: discount on college courses.
Cons: none that i can think of...
The staff, administration and students at Pulaski Technical College are all wonderful. The work environment is very pleasant. My co-workers were very dependable and hard working.
Pulaski Tech is a very good place to attend school
Labor Ready Temp Service (Former Employee), little rock,arJune 18, 2012
Pros: very nice staff
Cons: work study
I have been able to ac complish getting a collision estimating certificate.
PTC
Office Assistant (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARApril 13, 2012
I enjoyed my experience at Pulaski Technical College. I was enrolled as a student at the same time as being employed as a Work Study Student. I was an office assistant that assisted within the office and assisted students in schedules, graduation requiremenets, campus policies and procedures. Wonderful experience and I really enjoyed it.
Innovative and forward-thinking
Adjunct instructor of developmental writing (Current Employee), Campus Center Building on the main campusMarch 7, 2012
Pros: onsite tutoring services, abundant computers, up-to-date library
Cons: not enough full time positions available
Pulaski Tech is dedicated to staying up-to-date by continually researching and adding new technology. Some departments have people seeking new ways to help students learn and make sure they stay in school until they graduate. It is also a great place for students who had trouble in high school and those who have been out of school several years.