PULMONARY MEDICINE ASSOCIATES

PULMONARY MEDICINE ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

Enjoyable but extremely hardworking place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Carmichael, CAJune 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: costly healthcare
On the job training and learning opportunities on site.
I learned a lot as an office assistant being able to float from one position to another.

We worked hard but at times it was enjoyable despite the fact we worked with some very sick patients.

My coworkers were very helpful in completing and going about some tasks that needed to be done.
Management was very much on the ball as far as overseeing the operation.

Management taught me how to listen and observe.
A very professional and enjoable work place.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 8, 2014
Working for Pulmonary Medicine Associates was a very rewarding work place. I learned a lot regarding the lungs and sleep apnea as this was a specialty office of the lungs and they did sleep studies. This was a large company and there was chance of advancement.
The management was great as were the other co-workers.
Great Medical Office.
Medical Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMay 30, 2013
In this fast paced office I was always willing to help a patient or lend a helping hand to an employee. I also assisted in rooming patients for the assigned doctor in a timely manner while taking quality vitals. Spirometry’s, six minute walks, EMR system, CPAP system information is only a few of the things I learned at the office.
Talking with patients I scheduled for, helping them in what they needed.
Out Patient Test Scheduler (Former Employee), Reno, NvMay 24, 2013
Pros: we always free lunches
Cons: only had 10 minutes for a break, they needed to have a break room, needed better health care insurance
I would schedule some test that was ordered from the day before. Call patients to inform them of their test and schedule their results appointments, and also give them prep information if needed.
I have learned to have a lot of patients becasue of the patients and their medical needs, some more than others. My employer was great!
I got along great with all of my co-workers. Hardest part of my job was scheduling the patient who was just disgnosed with cancer!!
Having fun speaking with the patients and listening to some of their stories they would talk about while i was scheduling their test. Some of the patients had no one to talk to. They were so cute!
One of the best employers I have ever worked with
OFFICE MANAGER/MEDICAL BILLING & CODING (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 11, 2012
Pros: worked well with others, enjoyed working directly with the dr and arnp, loved interacting with the patients and thier families
Cons: last 6 months rarely got paid on time
A typical days consists of answering phones, posting payments, taking hospital calls, checking mail, making deposits, daily close of the day, assisting Dr and staff with all area's of the medical office