PulsePoint Employee Reviews

The Google for Digital Media Distribution
Systems Administrator Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
The best job I've had to date yet. A typical day would be creating new users/ fixing things around the office. I would also be sent to the data center to fix servers if they went down. I've learned so much about systems administration at pulse point due to all my co-workers interest in seeing me grow intellectually.
Great place to work and grow
Data Analytics Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
I had my great internship at Pulsepoint this summer. It is a great place to learn, build-up your skills, and most importantly, have fun. As an intern, I was given a well-organized and planned intern plan on my day 1 and was assigned with a mentor. My mentor was very sharing, smart, patient, and responsive. They asked a lot "what you have learned" rather "what you have done for them". I felt I wasn't just an intern, but a part of the team and a part of the "culture". Little dreams matter and "interns" matter!
Pros
you will have so much to learn and you'll have more confidence in yourself after the internship, "free lunch, cup-cakes, ice-creams", "happy hours", "office yoga" will make you believe "have fun, or go home"
Cons
seriously, you have to study/work hard to stand out...coz ppl there are all very smart:-)
Very good company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 14, 2012
This is a great company to work for. Management truly cares about their employees. Excellent work life balance and great benefits. Very fun atmosphere as well

Compensation can be a bit better.
Pros
great environment, benefits, pto, advancement chances
Cons
not too many
Great Location - Wall Street
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2014
The work days are very busy. Fast pace environment. I became proficient at Great Plains while working at this company. Mgmt is great and I get along great with y peers.
Terrible management team
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  NewYorkDecember 8, 2014
Very toxic place to work in, especially finance department. No work-life balance
Pros
free lunch
Cons
unhealthy environment
Great company!
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 3, 2013
Great company and management! I learned how to be very flexible and wear many hats!

PulsePoint Reviews by Location