PulsePoint Employee Reviews in United States

The Google for Digital Media Distribution
Systems Administrator Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
The best job I've had to date yet. A typical day would be creating new users/ fixing things around the office. I would also be sent to the data center to fix servers if they went down. I've learned so much about systems administration at pulse point due to all my co-workers interest in seeing me grow intellectually.
Terrible management team
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  NewYorkDecember 8, 2014
Very toxic place to work in, especially finance department. No work-life balance
Pros
free lunch
Cons
unhealthy environment
Great place to work and grow
Data Analytics Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
I had my great internship at Pulsepoint this summer. It is a great place to learn, build-up your skills, and most importantly, have fun. As an intern, I was given a well-organized and planned intern plan on my day 1 and was assigned with a mentor. My mentor was very sharing, smart, patient, and responsive. They asked a lot "what you have learned" rather "what you have done for them". I felt I wasn't just an intern, but a part of the team and a part of the "culture". Little dreams matter and "interns" matter!
Pros
you will have so much to learn and you'll have more confidence in yourself after the internship, "free lunch, cup-cakes, ice-creams", "happy hours", "office yoga" will make you believe "have fun, or go home"
Cons
seriously, you have to study/work hard to stand out...coz ppl there are all very smart:-)
Love my job!!
Software Engineering (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2014
Pulsepoint is awesome! I am seriously the biggest cheerleader for this company and regularly hit up my friends for recommendations/referrals. Did I mention the company pays $10,000 for employee referrals?? Awesome perk.

The culture is great - everyone is young and has a work hard, play hard mentality.

The management here is also something to highlight. I respect and admire my managers and leaders so much. They are always giving me constructive criticism and are open to feedback. I can always go to them for help and I feel very comfortable with them. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday.

I started here about 6 months ago and I can see myself here for years to come. So much growth potential and opportunity. If you put the effort in, it pays off in the end and will be recognized and acknowledged.
Pros
great perks and benefits, 401k match, $10, 000 referral bonus
Cons
fast paced industry with frequent changes (not a con for me but may be for others)
Great company!
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 3, 2013
Great company and management! I learned how to be very flexible and wear many hats!
Very good company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 14, 2012
This is a great company to work for. Management truly cares about their employees. Excellent work life balance and great benefits. Very fun atmosphere as well

Compensation can be a bit better.
Pros
great environment, benefits, pto, advancement chances
Cons
not too many