PulsePoint

PulsePoint Employer Reviews

Great place to work and grow
Data Analytics Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
Pros: you will have so much to learn and you'll have more confidence in yourself after the internship, "free lunch, cup-cakes, ice-creams", "happy hours", "office yoga" will make you believe "have fun, or go home"
Cons: seriously, you have to study/work hard to stand out...coz ppl there are all very smart:-)
I had my great internship at Pulsepoint this summer. It is a great place to learn, build-up your skills, and most importantly, have fun. As an intern, I was given a well-organized and planned intern plan on my day 1 and was assigned with a mentor. My mentor was very sharing, smart, patient, and responsive. They asked a lot "what you have learned" rather – more... "what you have done for them". I felt I wasn't just an intern, but a part of the team and a part of the "culture". Little dreams matter and "interns" matter! – less
Love my job!!
Software Engineering (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2014
Pros: great perks and benefits, 401k match, $10, 000 referral bonus
Cons: fast paced industry with frequent changes (not a con for me but may be for others)
Pulsepoint is awesome! I am seriously the biggest cheerleader for this company and regularly hit up my friends for recommendations/referrals. Did I mention the company pays $10,000 for employee referrals?? Awesome perk.

The culture is great - everyone is young and has a work hard, play hard mentality.

The management here is also something to highlight. – more... I respect and admire my managers and leaders so much. They are always giving me constructive criticism and are open to feedback. I can always go to them for help and I feel very comfortable with them. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday.

I started here about 6 months ago and I can see myself here for years to come. So much growth potential and opportunity. If you put the effort in, it pays off in the end and will be recognized and acknowledged. – less
Great Location - Wall Street
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 26, 2014
The work days are very busy. Fast pace environment. I became proficient at Great Plains while working at this company. Mgmt is great and I get along great with y peers.
Great company!
Program Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 3, 2013
Great company and management! I learned how to be very flexible and wear many hats!

About PulsePoint

We help brands engage the right consumers at scale by fusing the science of programmatic distribution with the art of content – Read more

PulsePoint Photos