Pulte Homes

Pulte Homes Employee Reviews

The people / cultrue of the company were great
Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 16, 2015
Pros: I really enjoyed working for this company
Cons: The economy caused a reduction in the work force
I really enjoyed the job, co-workers and management team. They cared about ensuring a positive work culture. They also valued employee and customer feedback.
Interesting and varied prospect and model communities.
Host (Current Employee), Jacksonville, Fl.March 30, 2015
Pros: Work various communities and customer demos
Cons: No advancement opportunity
Provided opportunity to work alone to present company products and programs in varied locations and to different prospect demographics.
Mainly casual and easy work environment
Purchasing Coordinator (Current Employee), Bloomfield Hills, MIMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Calm and Easy atmosphere, Great Management
Cons: Currently relocating to Atlanta, Georgia
This has been a great place to work. The management helps out with projects when the department experiences high volume workloads. Helpful co-workers, great collaboration.
Great company
Superintendent (Former Employee), Duluth, GAFebruary 20, 2015
Pulte Homes is a great company to work for especially if you are an entry level construction management employee. They really look out for their employees and families too.
High Turnover rate
Purchasing Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: good location
Cons: everything else
A terrible place to work for. They lied about the job description and try to treat people like kids. I have never worked at a place where they give you "errors" and count them against you. Most of the co-workers were nice but some are weird.
Great Culture
Vice President of Operations (Former Employee), TampaJanuary 30, 2015
Great opportunities for advancement, nice environment to work in. An exciting industry.Team atmosphere with everyone working together to achieve goals.
Doing what you say, and satisfied home owners.
Warranty Manager/safty (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: working close with my co-workers to resolve issues
Cons: dealing with a disatisfied home owner.
Dealing with 8-23 service request that are generated per day due to warranty on demand. We pod schedule for trades and CSM's from Santa Fe to Los Luna's Monday through Friday 8-4.
I have learned that anything can happen in a new home.
There are 2 Customer Service Managers and 2- Warranty agents in office.
The hardest part of my job is to recover large line item list's from 11th month visits x 5 in one day and having repair plans ready for WA's by 9:00 A.M. next morning.
Customer satisfaction after dealing with repairing issues within the warranty period.
Fun, productive, mentoring
Office Manager (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great team to work with, always learning more
Cons: reviews
I work with a very fun and caring team, we are always ready to put our best foot forward and accomplish our tasks. Management is very supportive. I love every opportunity to learn and grow
bunch of guys that loved there job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Plymouth, MAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: the great people
Cons: the long hours
it was a great place too work, everybody got along so well and we had such a good work environment. I loved working there with the guys I so much respect for it was a blast.
Strong work structure, processes, training, capacitation and organization.
CAD Technician-Product Design Department (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch every week
when starting every body says hi or good morning, your tasks are already assigned, I sat in my own work station, I had team members that were assigned to answered my questions and to report to them. I got a lot of team work experience there; very professional management, co-workers were so approachable; meeting deadlines was the most difficult part when worked with multiple projects; working in red lines was fun as well as starting new projects based on existing plans.
i
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), phoenix, azSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
It was a place I worked at, it was Pulte. Fun fun fun please let me move on. why do I have to do this to applie for a job?
Division is Gone
Superintendent / Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 10, 2014
This division has closed it's doors. I have no idea how the others are to work for.
Loan team leader
Team Leader and Loan Counselor (Former Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 9, 2014
Conferred with the underwriters to resolve problems with mortgage applications.
Supervised and managed a backlog of mortgages in the Arizona, Florida, and California markets.
Conduct interviews with clients and placed them into the appropriate loan programs that best suited.
Utilized my bilingual skills to conduct interviews with the Hispanic cliental throughout the U.S.A.
Sensitive to the customers’ needs and requirements.
fun work place
Tool Repair Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2014
Pros: very fun to work
Cons: heat
repair construction equipment as needed. learned how to work on nail guns, power trowels, plate compactors, jumping jacks, air compressors and generators. hardest part about job was working in the heat.
Professional Environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 4, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: job security
Safe environment, friendly co-workers and management! Most enjoyable part is work at your own pace.
Awesome Company
Account Specialist (Former Employee), FloridaJune 18, 2014
I enjoyed my time with Pulte due to downsizing was laid off in Florida, but have nothing but great respect and a huge amount of respect for not only the company but the employees. This company taught me a lot about work, teamwork, but overall how a company can be successful.
like not having to work outside.
Pre-fabricated housing, over head crane operator (Former Employee), Hamtramck, MIJune 18, 2014
love being able to learn how to work the overhead cranes. I like working the after noon shift.
Hard Work Desent pay
Field Mechanic (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVMay 8, 2014
I enjoyed working there,everyday was a learning experience.My supervisor new the job that I was performing and had realistic expectations.There were day of extreme heat ,but that is Las Vegas.
Very fast
Framer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 25, 2014
Pros: the experience
Cons: short breaks/ short term
I would get my paper work for all the orders of the week. They skilled me in how to drive a fork lift, how to take orders.
Construction Management Review
Subdivision Manager / Warranty Manager (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: competition and bonuses
Cons: management not sticking to policy, when they needed to.
Get all the sub-/trade contractors started on theri home repairs.
Do quality control inspections on any new homes.
How to work with people no matter whether they are happy, mad or sad.
Very goo, co-workers and very candid.
When the company would not back up their policy.
Seeing an excited new homeowner.

1 2 3 4

About Pulte Homes

PulteGroup pulls its weight in providing homes for American families. The company became the top homebuilder in the US when it merged – Read more