PulteGroup, Inc Employee Reviews

Productive, rewarding and fun company to work for
New Home Customer Service Intern (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CASeptember 24, 2016
Make sure all homeowners are happy and problem free with there new home. I managed all different trades and built relationships with them so that any service requests from homeowners were done in a timely manner.
Sweat shop no family values no minorities in upper management
Loan orocessor (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 20, 2016
The reviews that say " great company" are from the company. Most employees run out of there. They care nothing about your family unless you are white. I had two files that I suspected fraud on and nothing was done. Told that if I didn't have more than 55 files I couldn't work overtime. If you have never worked for any legitimate mortgage company, under the age of 25, white with no children or family that you care fort hen Pulte is the place for you. Did I mention that you should be white?
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Everything the overt racism
Good Place to work
Division Contract Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2016
Flexible schedule, can buy extra vacation, relaxed environment. Overall, Pulte is a good place to work, but sometimes I felt like I was living in the movie office space.
Great company
Manager Admin Services (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2016
I loved my job! Great company, great culture - very consumer oriented. One of the few national home builders that were able to stay solvent during the market crash due to their vision of consumer satisfaction.
Pulte has many skilled, articulate employees willing to go the extra mile to please the new home buyer.
Field Manager (Former Employee) –  DC Metro job sitesAugust 29, 2016
Pulte has many skilled and articulate employees who are willing to go the extra mile to please the new home buyer and make their home buying/building a fantastic experience.
Great Company...just moved away from inventory homes
New Homes Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 28, 2016
Good company for right out of college kids....not enough money for seasoned sales agents due to no inventory. Training was good and benefits were nice...no budget to market though..and let people go for little or NO reason due to budget cuts...always struggling to keep your job and high stress level.
Pros
Family orineted and great training
Cons
slow downward progression towards little inventory to make money
Great company, excellent benefits
Purchasing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 27, 2016
Good training, relaxed work environment, fantastic benefits, no micromanaging by management. The compensation was very reasonable. They are also very flexible with your schedule if you have outside commitments.
Great atmosphere
AP Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2016
Everyone is willing to help each other in order to get the jobs done. The team leads were easy to work with, and did a great job of providing the tools necessary to get the job done.
Pros
Free breakfast on Fridays
Great Job and people! Learned alot about building homes!
Starts Processor (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVAugust 22, 2016
This job was great along with the people that I worked with. I learned alot about building homes. I started there and didn't know anything about building a house. But with the help of my co-workers I understood what it took, from the cement to the hardware! Everyone was great to work with. We were like a family. The hardest part of my job was leaving when the owner decided to sell the business.
Pros
Working and learning to do the job and seeing the final outcome.
Cons
Nothing that comes to mind at this time.
Job Description Needs Updating
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2016
Job description provided during hiring process did not equal to the work completed daily. Once they consolidate the work load and mold it to not be so complicated the job would have been very simple to complete. However, they have dissolved this department of the company as of August 2016.
Pros
Amenities
Cons
Job duities
Full autonomy of work life.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 18, 2016
Gave great time to management personal and business life. Did not provide adequate training nor support. No office life was a plus but little understanding responsibilities with no support was a great issue. Very reactive to share holders and upper management issues with little regard to their employees.
Pros
Creating own schedule. benefits.
Cons
Not knowing what is going on in the office, no field support or general guidance, no one to fight for your position but you.
Na
Vendor Contract Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2016
Having major lay offs at the moment, but an overall great company to work for. Continuously trying to improve the employee to become a great individual.
Pulte is the best Home Builder Employer in the Country
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 5, 2016
I truly enjoy working with this organization. The company culture is very collaborative, open, and accepting. Everyone works together to achieve in the spirit of excellence.
Pros
work environment
Cons
technology, decentralization
Best Company Ever
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 2, 2016
I have worked for many mortgage companies and Pulte is the best I have come across. Management is so helpful and the co-workers are very nice. Nice job stability and very professional company.
Pros
Stability, good pay, great benefits, nice work life balance
Great place to work.
Receptionist / Model Home Greeter /File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIJuly 9, 2016
Pulte Group Inc is a great company to work with, the entire staff are friendly and professional. I really enjoyed working here.
Very good company
Superintendent/ Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 8, 2016
Timely close-out of projects including completion of punch list. Prepared and maintained accurate and timely construction progress schedules; Worked with Subcontractors to monitor job progress from start to projects’ completion at front end for all interior finishes. Interface with home owners on monthly basis. Submission of all close-out documents (i.e.. manuals, certificate of occupancy to home owners). Distribute contract documents, Communicate & deliver project information to field personnel and subcontractors in a timely manner. Approved final Application for Payment to subs.
Pros
Free Lunches
Great co-workers
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2016
The people you work with day to day are great but management would say one thing and do something completely different. The hardest part of the job was telling the homeowners you could not help them.
Great place to work and learn.
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJune 29, 2016
Company really cares about its employees. Even while working hard (80 hours+ a week), the environment was fun and focused. They believe in paying for performance. I just happened to join at the peak of the housing market. They treated me very well.
Purchasing Data Input
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIJune 26, 2016
A typical day was the input of purchasing data for all locations. Periodically we would have to contact Purchasing Managers for verification on certain items.
Poor business practices
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2016
Very high volume loan processing center. Did not care for their work ethics in trying to get customers several mortgages on top of ones they already had in order to obtain a Pulte home. Most of the applicants were either foreign or elderly. Work crew was great, some of the hardest working people I ever had the pleasure to work with. Processing center closed in Charlotte luckily
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Too much work, questionable practices.