PUMA Group Employee Reviews

Strong and Productive workplace
Stock/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 8, 2017
A typical work day at Puma is you go into work with a positive attitude and strive to do your best with wherever they put you on the floor. If you are put in stock, your responsibilities include making sure most of the shipment gets unpacked and organized into the bays. On the floor your are either put on the cash register, in the apparel section, or in the footwear section. One of my weaknesses with the job is not being able to speak other languages. I can only speak English but i do know the basics of Spanish so when dealing with a customer that only speaks Spanish I either ask another associate that better understands the person to help or if everyone is busy I try my best to understand what the customer is trying to ask or what they are looking for.
Fun workplace
West Palm Beach Fl - Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 5, 2017
Very flexible with your schedule. The mangers are easy to talk to about your concerns. The customers are very nice and easy to help. The benefits of going to honda classic is a plus.
Great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLFebruary 24, 2017
Very productive atmosphere. The employees are friendly and very outgoing. Management is amazing. You always feel welcomed when walking in threw the door. Store is clean and organized.
Pros
Part time
Cons
Low pay
Great environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mercedes, TXFebruary 10, 2017
Great environment. Hours are decent as well as the pay. All employees are friendly, welcoming and easy to get along with. Overall a great store/ employees to work with.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Salary
Fun place to work, very fast paced, barely any hours
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 4, 2017
I had a good time with all my coworkers and it was a fast paced job but the hours we're really short, I was getting 5-10 hours per week
Corporate only looks out for their own.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 26, 2017
My time at Puma was not amazing at all. I helped open the Opry Mills store with a great team and slowly but surely they all started quitting. I was disappointed in how the corporate team treated the new employees that also helped open the store.
welcoming fast paced and energetic
Stock Manager at puma (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas premium outlets at pumaJanuary 24, 2017
very fast paced, and overwhelming. we got a lot of shipment and learned to plan ahead and use the right team for heavy shipment days. i had to see how much unit of shipment we where going to receive and calculate how much hours we where available to use for my team, i would receive shipment and start getting as much product out of boxes and place them on proper organized location in stock room and prepare for floor workers to sell product. keep track of shipment product, knowing what was received and and input how much we did receive. it was fun working fast paced with a good team and seeing the product before others. some days it ws very overwhelming when we got 150 boxes with 4 people but we manage to pull it together and get our duties complete.
Pros
clean, big, welcoming
Cons
short breaks, extremely fast paced, little hours
engaging and passionate workplace
Director of US Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 16, 2017
- typical day includes meetings with co-workers to discuss future business strategies for future product lines and how best to sell into accounts and to sales force.
- management works very independently, provides little direction to employees, it is critical that you know how to do your job.
- hardest part of the job is lack of communication and feedback from senior leaders.
- lack of financial resources to create impactful mar-com plans to promote products.
- most enjoyable was the people to who work there love what they do, they have a youthful mindset.
Pros
Work for an interesting & fun industry - golf, fun employee events
Cons
golf industry is shrinking which is impacting budgets
Very Cool Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 5, 2017
I workwd with a great tam there was no drama and everyone was laid back and cool. The pay was good and the hours were good for a Part time sales. Only problem was that they closed down our store before 2 weeks till closing very big disappointment to everyone, considering the fact that we beat all other stores in our region in numbers for year 2016.
Job discription
Sales (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYJanuary 2, 2017
Co-workers are friendly .
Managers are friendly.
Easy people to work with.
Always a good time at work.
Makes you excited to walk into work every day.
great for first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VADecember 31, 2016
This job definitely isn't for everyone but it taught me alot for a first job. Like how to interact with people from all over the world and how to correctly deal with money. Overall I loved this job and the people who worked there
Pros
good employees, hours, social
Cons
holidays, black friday
fun place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hilton Head, SCNovember 18, 2016
This job offers a positive vibe for employees and shoppers. A typical can consist of constant moving and un boxing new items. Management is great, they work with employees on being flexible as far as work schedule.
Pros
free gear
Cons
short breaks
Productive and friendly work environment
Sales Assosiate (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLOctober 8, 2016
It is a productive and friendly work environment. I love this job. I just wish I could work with them more often because how much I enjoy the company.
Pros
Fun and friendly work place
Loved to talk to customers
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoSeptember 9, 2016
I loved my job, but had an emergency for three months . Came back but they had another cashier. I liked night shifts, had the day to share time with my family. Loved to talk with my usual customers.
Pros
Time to organize the store
Cons
Did not relocate me back
Fun workplace and our goals were completed
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 15, 2016
Always on your toes, and making sure everyone that walked in our store left happy not unhappy. Making sure everyone felt welcomed
Productive and fast pace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Birch Run, MIJune 29, 2016
A typical day consisted me greeting customers, tending to their needs, completing a transaction on the cash register, keeping area neat and clean. I learned how to work in a fast pace environment. The management was nice and my co-workers were easy going. The hardest part was dealing with a handful of customers at once. The most enjoyable part was using the discounts.
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Not enough hours
A typical day on the job
Floor Sells Person (Former Employee) –  Harriman, NYJune 25, 2016
A typical day at puma was very moving. I always kept busy whether it was helping customers with a shoe size helping decide which style fit them best or keeping the floor clean as much as possible. This was my first retail job and I really enjoyed it!
Pros
discounts Great staff Great management
Cons
no transportation on my end
Graphic Designer in Activewear
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  48 west 38th stJune 24, 2016
Graphic Designer on Apparel Graphics, creating in-house graphics for prints , repeats , graphic tees.
Design graphics for better tees , off price tees for both Girls and Boys categories.
Market research and building inspiration boards for each new season, based on trends, sales info and buyers history.
Interactive and Fun
Freelance Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2016
I was contracted to design a children's activewear collection Spring 2015 girl's for PUMA. I was responsible for trend research and CAD design and presentation boards.
productive work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 2, 2016
clock in for 8 hour shift read emails response to emails about numbers and the store also tell associate the game plan then manage the store the best part of the day is talking with the customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PUMA Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2