Puma

Puma Employee Reviews

Benefits
Store Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2015
Great company to work for. Product and environment is wonderful. Face pace and energetic work environment. Excellent incentives for staff.
love this job
Sale Associate (Former Employee), orlandoJuly 9, 2015
Pros: free clothes
Cons: points if your late
puma is a great company, best retail store you can work at. Store is easy to fix and the employees are very friendly .The pay isn't great but its decent for retail.
It was a fun place to work at.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Calexico, CAJune 2, 2015
Pros: Free items every three months.
Cons: Too little hours.
A typical day at Puma was very nice, management was good , co-workers were really friendly , the hardest part of working at puma was dealing with the hours , i felt hours were not fair with all of the employees since just the ones friends of the manager would get actual hours, the thing i liked the most at Puma was helping all the different kind of customers we would get.
Footwear
Retail Merchandising, Assistant Footwear Buyer (Former Employee), Westford MAMay 28, 2015
Good position, big corporate business, nice people to work for. Independent work environment, stable employment, but
I was looking for something closer to home.
Shoes!
Supervisor (Former Employee), Primm, NVMay 19, 2015
Pros: good disount
Cons: Management was tough.
I have worn pumas since I was 11 years old. A typical day at work including: cleaning, replenishing the sales floor, stock, coaching sales associates, and helping customers. I learned a nicer way to coach a person, the difference between different shoes, and easier ways to think of things.
My time at Puma
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: Good experience, free lunch, exciting coworkers
Cons: Lack of training
Because I only worked for Puma two days in total, I can't say much about them. While it wasn't too bad, I did not like the lack of training provided to seasonal employees, as they were left to fend for themselves on the busiest day of the sales year. However, I can't complain about the managers. They were helpful when asked of them and weren't hard on temporary employees.
Good company
Seasonal Sales Associate at Puma (Former Employee), Glendale, AZApril 21, 2015
Pros: 45% discount 30 minute break if your working an 8 hour shift
Cons: Not a lot of hours
The management was good and it was a chill job. You must know spanish. You don't get a lot of hours especially if you are seasonal.
Mall of America- Mall Walkers!
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNApril 15, 2015
Pros: Free clothes every so often, easy work
Cons: Shorts breaks, bad pay
A typical day at work you'll find people wanting to try shoes on or get into some new clothes. Not to hard of a job. We don't get the best pay, every once and a while we get an allotment. Other than that the store can be pretty plain.
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 27, 2015
Pros: fun people
Cons: none
Was able to interact with new fun people laid back job great for after school. Was able to receive great discounts and the management was great in coaching me
Awesome
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAMarch 16, 2015
I love working there. The people are nice. Its a great job to start in the real world for teens and others geeting on their feet.
Company that is focused on giving back to the community
Manager, HR Operations (Current Employee), Westford, MAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good values team to keep employees motivated
Cons: expectations are extremely high - with very little to no training.
Expectations are extremely high - with very little to no training.

Forever Faster is definitely the mindset and the business - think faster, make faster decisions. Not always the best approach.
fun workplace
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Current Employee), San YsidroFebruary 10, 2015
Friendly staff, Everyone always tries to exceed customers expectations, always try to give customers options if they can not find exactly what they are looking for
Great job experience and met great customers
Cashier/Sales Associate, (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: half off on clothing and shoes
Cons: one rude manager
co-workers were very great had fun working with them. learned a lot fom the co-workers here.
Work isn't fun until i get my job done.
Sales Associate/Stock room assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: learned how inventory works.
Cons: slow pasts sometims
I don't rate my job on how fun it is but on how fast i am capable of getting my tasks done t get started on a new one on time.
Very good company
Full Time Supervisor (Current Employee), Anthem azJanuary 14, 2015
This company was a very good company to work for. A typical day at work would be customer service is priority. After the customers got the help they needed we processed shipment and made sure that the floor was full. I would either open the store or close the store counting the drawers and safe when doing both. Management was good other then the miscommunications from the higher ups. The associates were very positive and made the job very fun because they wanted to learn as much as they could.
Puma
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2015
Working as a sales associate at puma helped me develop better communication skills and costumer service. It was an overall good experience.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando,FloridaJanuary 8, 2015
Puma was a great place to work and a typical day would be a rush of customers waiting to get their requests fulfilled. Some of the time we might have to deal with all these customers alone but it isnt stressful because of the training received by the managers. The hardest part was dealing with multiple languages and the most enjoyable was meeting new people from around the world.
workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: good management, good work life balence, competitive
Cons: short breaks, takes a while to receive promotions, could have better pay.
The management is outstanding! Yours hours vary depending on performance and skill set. The breaks could be longer an pay could be more but all in all its a good competitive company to start with.
Supervisor (Current Employee), Elmhurst, NYNovember 21, 2014
As a manager it can be tough. One must be experienced in retail management and multitasking. High standards and expectations.Still is a fun place to work. A lot of events and sales. Great employee discounts.
PUMA is a worldwide Lifestyle Footwear, Apparel and Accessories manufacturer
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Westford, MASeptember 22, 2014
PUMA has positioned itself as a premier sport/lifestyle brand in the US marketplace.
Headquarters