Purchasing Power

Purchasing Power Employer Reviews

Typical Call-Center Environment
Customer Service/Case Management Specialist (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMarch 4, 2015
Pros: recreational area, free mattress prize, good hours
Cons: bad management team, no employee consideration, lack of training, "revolving door" attitude
IRT was the call center where Purchasing Powers customer service dept. was located in.... The management team could use some proper training and learn better developmental skills on team building. Also, quality assurance was not very helpful on improving customer service, we would only get assessed on a basic level with no extra training available. Program training was never complete, it was typical for a new employee to come on the floor without fully understanding the programs we used for daily calls/tasks. The best part was when we were working in the newer building of IRT, where IRT's direct management team would include us in fun activities and let us use their recreational area that included a comfy couch for break time naps and tv/video games for entertainment purposes. And I finally had a great work schedule after a year of being there.
Fun place to work with incredible co workers
A/R Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: location, coworkers, product
Cons: management style
Company did not have proper procedures or processes in place. Company had too many future projects, rather than creating guidelines and documentations
Oracle financials functional consultant
Oracle Order to Cash Business analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2014
Oracle financials functional consultant and good to work here.
Ability to showcase abilities
Vice President, Sales (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2014
Pros: high growth
Allowed to manage business unit without micro management from Executive Suite.
Working with children is always great
Sales and Returns (Former Employee), Miami FloridaMarch 28, 2014
I love working with others no matter the age. Its always a great experience helping others.
Dysfunctional if you are in IT Dept
anonymous (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2013
Pros: free snacks
Cons: difficult parking, hypocritical/reactionary upper management, poor morale, childish hr events, high turnover
I highly discourage anyone to work here if you are in the IT department. Upper management does not know how to run an IT shop, people are trying to get out (high turnover) and it's very stressful just trying to keep old systems running. Test environments are in shambles. Project management is in its infancy so it's a constant battle of putting out fires and keeping your head above water. No software development processes stick. HR is infantile. Seriously, consider looking elsewhere as this place is where you go to destroy your career and not learn new technologies.
good place to work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2013
good place to work. Company is still growing; however it does not seem like alot of growth
Family Oriented Environment, little growth however
Account Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2013
I liked working here.There was something always exciting going on to keep employees happy. In two years I never experienced or heard of office drama, he say, she say stuff, etc. I would work there again, but I have moved in in career.
Fast growing & fast pace company
Associate Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2013
Pros: health insurance
Cons: disorganized at times
A typical day at work is interacting with several departments such as, Merchandising, Creative and Account Managment to strategize and execute direct marketing activities.

The hardest part of my job sometimes is juggling all the projects with various departments that the B2C team is executing on.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. Also, seeing the positive results of my team's projects on the botton line.
Free Cokes/bad management
BIlling (Current Employee), Atlanta GaJanuary 7, 2013
Cons: horrible working environment billing department nightmare/bad management
Terrible company to work for. Worse company I have ever worked for warning you will not be happily employed extreme amount of cut throat employees/billing
Free Cokes
BIlling (Current Employee), Atlanta GaJanuary 7, 2013
Cons: horrible working environment billing department nightmare
Terrible company to work for. Worse company I have ever worked for
Productive and upbeat workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 19, 2012
Great Company with room for growth within company.
A typical day would be handling high call volume and
many customer complaints.

I've learned more about customer quality care and polished up on my responsibility with my customer.

Management was great. They were very helpful and understanding.

The hardest part of the job was explaining to customers that I could not grant extensions or reconnect services.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to answer all customer questions and being able to go over and beyond my job duties to reassure customers.
Expanding Company try for direct hire avoid temp positions
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2012
Pros: great office environment, friendly people, and etc.
Cons: temps stay temps for much too long.
It's an expanding company located in Midtown. However, I say try to get in through direct hire only. Times may have changed since I worked there a year ago, but temps typically remained in "temp" status for at least three years before full-time consideration.

Co-workers are kind, nice office environment. Friendly people. Lots of hires, office activities, games in the break room, and etc.
Fast paced fun and relax work envorinment
Accounting Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 10, 2012
Pros: one of the pros was the fact that they provided snacks and the heatlh care was paid for
Cons: job security
A typical day would be coming pulling your cash uploads for the day and start processing your excel file, each employee had a list of clients to handle so you knew who paid on what day. I learned a lot more about building files in excel and improved on my customer service skills by having to speak to not only HR Reps but they employees of each client.I have built a lot of life long friends from working at this company because it is ran like a family. What I would say was the hardest part of the job was that everything was time sensitive, but it was also one of the things i loved about the job at the same time.
Fun place to work.
Order Management Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2012
Purchasing Power is a very fast past working environment. In my position as a Vendor Compliance Specialist, I have learned so much about Oracle, Order Processing, Vendor SLA, recognizing revenue, Inventory and more. My co-workers are very helpful and are team players. I enjoy working at Purchasing Power because there is never a dull moment. Purchasing Power is dedicated to putting their customers as well as their employees first.