Purchasing Power Employee Reviews

Great place to work for young up and comers
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 28, 2017
Great facility and free parking
Fun Friday Happy Hour in office lounge
Nice fun atmosphere for young workers
Fast pace E-commerce company
Innovation is key
Unique platform
Challenging
Pros
Free health insurance for employees
Cons
great people to work with
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2016
day starts with testing and ends meeting with manager.

learned automation methodologies and new tools.

enjoyably part is its space to learn new tools.
Great place for work-life balance for employees
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2016
Friendly fun environment to work
Atmosphere charged with excitement
Although long hours for contractors; the work hours are flexible
The most enjoyable part of this job was providing solutions for the business
Productive fun place to work
Learning and Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2016
Interacted with new hire and seasoned employees daily via training workshops and new product launches. Created power point presentation, held webinar session with out of state call centers. created training workbooks,spoke at new hire onboarding sessions company wide. updated company knowledge site with new client and customer information, attended training workshops and seminars. Hardest part of the job was creating presentable presentations. Enjoyable part was educating employees and new hires.
Pros
fun fridays, free beer, wine and food
Company Culture is Awesome Not Your Typical Corporate Environment
Sr. Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2016
Never a dull moment at this company. Coworkers who feel more like family. Like every place, management can be hit or miss, depending on the department, however, the culture of the company fosters and encourages a healthy work-life balance. The employee only benefits are unmatched.
Pros
Excellent benefit, Great culture, True Open door policy, TVs throughout the building, Convenience store kiosk, large screen tvs, ping pong & pool tables in break room
Cons
Depending on the position there may be little to no growth potential
Great Growing company
WEB & UX DESIGN SPECIALIST (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 6, 2015
Great company to grow in. There is a bit of a hierarchy issues with the order of commands. They compensate well. I had a great tine being with them.
Pros
great creativity, great projects, great compensation.
Cons
job security, advancement opportunities limited.
Productive and fun work place with pool table
Office Manager/HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 9, 2015
Making sure all office/coffee/toner supplies are ordered. Speaking with Vendors. Assisting with new hire orientations.Making sure the office is running smoothly.

Hardest part of my job is knowing i cant meet everyone's expectations all the time. I am only one person.

Most enjoyable part of my day is finding solutions to day to day problems.
Pros
We have Fun Fridays
Cons
Commute
Typical Call-Center Environment
Customer Service/Case Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLMarch 4, 2015
IRT was the call center where Purchasing Powers customer service dept. was located in.... The management team could use some proper training and learn better developmental skills on team building. Also, quality assurance was not very helpful on improving customer service, we would only get assessed on a basic level with no extra training available. Program training was never complete, it was typical for a new employee to come on the floor without fully understanding the programs we used for daily calls/tasks. The best part was when we were working in the newer building of IRT, where IRT's direct management team would include us in fun activities and let us use their recreational area that included a comfy couch for break time naps and tv/video games for entertainment purposes. And I finally had a great work schedule after a year of being there.
Pros
Recreational Area, free mattress prize, good hours
Cons
bad management team, no employee consideration, lack of training, "revolving door" attitude
Fun place to work with incredible co workers
A/R Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2015
Company did not have proper procedures or processes in place. Company had too many future projects, rather than creating guidelines and documentations
Pros
Location, coworkers, product
Cons
Management style
Oracle financials functional consultant
Oracle Order to Cash Business analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2014
Oracle financials functional consultant and good to work here.
Ability to showcase abilities
Vice President, Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2014
Allowed to manage business unit without micro management from Executive Suite.
Pros
High growth
Cons
Working with children is always great
Sales and Returns (Former Employee) –  Miami FloridaMarch 28, 2014
I love working with others no matter the age. Its always a great experience helping others.
Dysfunctional if you are in IT Dept
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2013
I highly discourage anyone to work here if you are in the IT department. Upper management does not know how to run an IT shop, people are trying to get out (high turnover) and it's very stressful just trying to keep old systems running. Test environments are in shambles. Project management is in its infancy so it's a constant battle of putting out fires and keeping your head above water. No software development processes stick. HR is infantile. Seriously, consider looking elsewhere as this place is where you go to destroy your career and not learn new technologies.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Difficult parking, hypocritical/reactionary upper management, poor morale, childish HR events, high turnover
good place to work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2013
good place to work. Company is still growing; however it does not seem like alot of growth
Family Oriented Environment, little growth however
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2013
I liked working here.There was something always exciting going on to keep employees happy. In two years I never experienced or heard of office drama, he say, she say stuff, etc. I would work there again, but I have moved in in career.
Fast growing & fast pace company
Associate Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2013
A typical day at work is interacting with several departments such as, Merchandising, Creative and Account Managment to strategize and execute direct marketing activities.

The hardest part of my job sometimes is juggling all the projects with various departments that the B2C team is executing on.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. Also, seeing the positive results of my team's projects on the botton line.

Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Disorganized at times
Free Cokes/bad management
BIlling (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GaJanuary 7, 2013
Terrible company to work for. Worse company I have ever worked for warning you will not be happily employed extreme amount of cut throat employees/billing
Cons
horrible working environment billing department nightmare/bad management
Free Cokes
BIlling (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GaJanuary 7, 2013
Terrible company to work for. Worse company I have ever worked for
Cons
horrible working environment billing department nightmare
Productive and upbeat workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 19, 2012
Great Company with room for growth within company.
A typical day would be handling high call volume and
many customer complaints.

I've learned more about customer quality care and polished up on my responsibility with my customer.

Management was great. They were very helpful and understanding.

The hardest part of the job was explaining to customers that I could not grant extensions or reconnect services.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to answer all customer questions and being able to go over and beyond my job duties to reassure customers.
Expanding Company try for direct hire avoid temp positions
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2012
It's an expanding company located in Midtown. However, I say try to get in through direct hire only. Times may have changed since I worked there a year ago, but temps typically remained in "temp" status for at least three years before full-time consideration.

Co-workers are kind, nice office environment. Friendly people. Lots of hires, office activities, games in the break room, and etc.
Pros
great office environment, friendly people, and etc.
Cons
temps stay temps for much too long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purchasing Power. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9